Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (53184 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2010
Fun
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2010
He is sellable tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by D1KeleVra(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2010
ze sisters
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2010
Loading Loading
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
^Love it, a stong bond of sisters . . my sisters should take a pic like that wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
chai see booty
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^ this is actually a really cute pic wink
rocking the blackberry bold eh? my mom just got that for xmas wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
welcome to team blackberry mz new booty. hate to loose such firmware on that kiddys toy called an iphone
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^ oh no . . my mom has the blackberry . . i need a touchscreen cutie . .
I got the HTC Touch Pro2 for xmas . .
I think the iphone is for kids too kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by CrudeOil2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nice yansh.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
Em, thinks of what to say* shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
@crude- thanks
ur pic is funny . . . looks like she had a fight with the tanning salon and lost grin grin grin

@topic- kool wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
men this ur booty shot is getting more reviews than grammy nominations o. no vex i had to look at it again
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
@plat
*Shouts in igbo* shocked shocked

Oh sweetheart, you are actually gorgeous kiss

@topic
Beenie Man cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
ysday i was an aboki, today im beenieman? come o wetin i do u na?

@topic

emmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
When I said northerner, I meant sheffield.

@topic
Another BB victim.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
Blue princes. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye:

@plat
*Shouts in igbo* shocked shocked

Oh sweetheart, you are actually gorgeous kiss

@topic
Beenie Man cheesy

embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss Thanks sweets I take tips after you princess grey poupon  kiss kiss kiss

@tbaba83 - u not serious grin grin grin

@topic- sneak peak wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
I just wasn't blessed in that department cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
yes you were . . .  grin grin grin it hasnt filled out yet lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aww, where's your village? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
billyjean
good lokin girl that get men in2 all sorts of trouble
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
Land of steel
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
who are u weather girl? how do u know so much about locations
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
I don't actually

I'd love to be a weather girl cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by na2day2(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

who are u weather girl? how do u know so much about locations

u no get skillz at all, na ibkaye na hin u dey use those cheap lines for? u never start, better step up ur game bro! need help? holla at me  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ na2day stop hating and get on with your life. 2step
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by na2day2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

@ na2day stop hating and get on with your life. 2step

hating ke? God forbid bad thing, hate u for why naw? i see say u dey fall our hand, first u get the wrong phone, then the wrong lines, man u can do better. i tell u what, buy my 7 steps to getting a NL chic book, it is cheap, just $249.99
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
where did u see me toasting anybody? na u fall my hand guy. No offence to ibikaye but she is nothing i would go 4 on a normal day. preety yes but not 4 me. Na she talk sheffield na land of steel and i just ask how she take know. From where u see me talk anytin LOVE. haba. As for the phone? no comment
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by na2day2(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

where did u see me toasting anybody? na u fall my hand guy. No offence to ibikaye but she is nothing i would go 4 on a normal day. preety yes but not 4 me. Na she talk sheffield na land of steel and i just ask how she take know. From where u see me talk anytin LOVE. haba. As for the phone? no comment

--sigh--
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by D1KeleVra(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
he reps nigeria. . . heh?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
creative, methinks. .just look well

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101)

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... / Truth Or Dare Challenge.. / Can You Guess The Number In The Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.