Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,838 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (53180 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2010
Fun
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2010
He is sellable tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by D1KeleVra(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2010
ze sisters
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2010
Loading Loading
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
^Love it, a stong bond of sisters . . my sisters should take a pic like that wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
chai see booty
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^ this is actually a really cute pic wink
rocking the blackberry bold eh? my mom just got that for xmas wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
welcome to team blackberry mz new booty. hate to loose such firmware on that kiddys toy called an iphone
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^ oh no . . my mom has the blackberry . . i need a touchscreen cutie . .
I got the HTC Touch Pro2 for xmas . .
I think the iphone is for kids too kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by CrudeOil2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nice yansh.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
Em, thinks of what to say* shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
@crude- thanks
ur pic is funny . . . looks like she had a fight with the tanning salon and lost grin grin grin

@topic- kool wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
men this ur booty shot is getting more reviews than grammy nominations o. no vex i had to look at it again
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
@plat
*Shouts in igbo* shocked shocked

Oh sweetheart, you are actually gorgeous kiss

@topic
Beenie Man cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
ysday i was an aboki, today im beenieman? come o wetin i do u na?

@topic

emmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
When I said northerner, I meant sheffield.

@topic
Another BB victim.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
Blue princes. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye:

@plat
*Shouts in igbo* shocked shocked

Oh sweetheart, you are actually gorgeous kiss

@topic
Beenie Man cheesy

embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss Thanks sweets I take tips after you princess grey poupon  kiss kiss kiss

@tbaba83 - u not serious grin grin grin

@topic- sneak peak wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
I just wasn't blessed in that department cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by platinumnk(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
yes you were . . .  grin grin grin it hasnt filled out yet lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aww, where's your village? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
billyjean
good lokin girl that get men in2 all sorts of trouble
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
Land of steel
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
who are u weather girl? how do u know so much about locations
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
I don't actually

I'd love to be a weather girl cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by na2day2(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

who are u weather girl? how do u know so much about locations

u no get skillz at all, na ibkaye na hin u dey use those cheap lines for? u never start, better step up ur game bro! need help? holla at me  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ na2day stop hating and get on with your life. 2step
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by na2day2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

@ na2day stop hating and get on with your life. 2step

hating ke? God forbid bad thing, hate u for why naw? i see say u dey fall our hand, first u get the wrong phone, then the wrong lines, man u can do better. i tell u what, buy my 7 steps to getting a NL chic book, it is cheap, just $249.99
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
where did u see me toasting anybody? na u fall my hand guy. No offence to ibikaye but she is nothing i would go 4 on a normal day. preety yes but not 4 me. Na she talk sheffield na land of steel and i just ask how she take know. From where u see me talk anytin LOVE. haba. As for the phone? no comment
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by na2day2(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

where did u see me toasting anybody? na u fall my hand guy. No offence to ibikaye but she is nothing i would go 4 on a normal day. preety yes but not 4 me. Na she talk sheffield na land of steel and i just ask how she take know. From where u see me talk anytin LOVE. haba. As for the phone? no comment

--sigh--
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by D1KeleVra(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
he reps nigeria. . . heh?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
creative, methinks. .just look well

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101)

Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity / Truth Or Dare Challenge.. / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.