Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50427 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 3:09am On Jan 09, 2010
Bollywood Fan
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by thomp4pal(m): 3:13am On Jan 09, 2010
De six sista's band wink

Big Fan cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 3:24am On Jan 09, 2010
LMAO at picture.

Are u a smoker?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by thomp4pal(m): 3:32am On Jan 09, 2010
Never!

are they truly ur sist's.?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2010
Kool ride
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2010
omfg! is that a cat i see in the window? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by CrudeOil2(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2010
An ugly female dog
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2010
You're broke, stop lying
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by CrudeOil2(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2010
I kissed her through my computer screen!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2010
We learnt about you, I think, was it, secondary school?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2010
hey sis, i see you
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2010
Oh sweetie pie, how is everything? kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2010
i'm okay, staring at all the white prettiness and dreading going out tongue
hows u been?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2010
I've been fine thankyou, lazying about, oooh sleep is good cheesy

Anymore hardware added to your body? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2010
naw
was stuffing my face with ice cream over the break no time tongue
u?
btw what was the healing time of urs?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2010
Lol ahh, ice cream, I feel like some now cheesy

Nope, not anymore cheesy

Healing time? Hmm, I had it done like 3 months ago (I think) and it's almost fully healed, wouldn't say it was quite there yet smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol ahh, ice cream, I feel like some now cheesy

Nope, not anymore cheesy

Healing time? Hmm, I had it done like 3 months ago (I think) and it's almost fully healed, wouldn't say it was quite there yet smiley
omg really?

mine was less than a week!
then again, diff positions n diff textures

i know yeah ice cream cheesy there's something quite deviant about having ice cream in freezing weather tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2010
Deviant is definitely the word cheesy

Lol, how did your parents react by the way? Or have they not seen it yet? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2010
they havent seen me and they wont in a long time tongue
my brother still refuses to believe i did it and my aunt was surprised but was cool (her son has 2 already) tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2010
Lol, I just straight up showed it to my mum four days after I got it done, she was gonna find out anyway so I might as well have quickened the pace, it's not an easy piercing to hide and I prefer my hair tied up cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2010
why tell them now? when i can save them the multiple heart attacks when i get everything done and show em all (if i feel like) tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2010
Lmao! You devious thing cheesy

I remember, my friend wanted her tongue pierced and her mum threatened to kick her out of the house if she so much as even entered a piercing shop cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2010
lol

i can't even get my tongue done
i wanna get my lip done, ahh the rings are so shmexy kiss kiss
but i'm too much of a sissy to get my face done yet
i'll stick to getting more cartillage and (thanks to you) tragus done tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2010
Teehee, yeah, I too would rather lay off the face cheesy

I used to want a lipring quite some time back though cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2010
ibkaye:

Teehee, yeah, I too would rather lay off the face cheesy

I used to want a lipring quite some time back though cheesy

but lip rings not the bars (bars are so tacky) are too shmexy
i think i'm going to lay off the bar in my nose n get a ring no shiny stuff when i take photos tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2010
bluespice:

but lip rings not the bars (bars are so tacky) are too shmexy
i think i'm going to lay off the bar in my nose n get a ring no shiny stuff when i take photos tongue
I have no doubt of the actual hotness that will radiate off you if you do that, definitely shmexy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2010
DO NOT TEMPT ME WITH PROMISES OF HOTNESS

i am vain and will do it!
i repeat DO NOT TEMPT ME! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2010
Do it do it do it cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2010
i will find you and drag you with me
it's not even up for discourse any more! angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2010
Hehehehehe cheesy

How tattoos? Are you a tattoo person? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2010
yusssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just haven't decided what i want
see if i was girly or liked hello kitty or them kinda things illda had easy inspirations and since i don't speak chinese, i can't have them chinese xers.
celtic and tribal seem interesting but im still not sure
being indecisive is the bane of a tattoo lover cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
Lol I hear ya, you might get something and later regret it, actually wanting another thing, I feel your pain embarassed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (101)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.