Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (53222 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 2:33am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

how your babe? embarassed
kool & hws ur guy embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2010
He made someone wet the other day tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 2:48am On Jan 08, 2010
Gabry:

He made someone wet the other day tongue grin

who? shocked shocked shocked shocked

give me gist wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Pweety4me(f): 3:38am On Jan 08, 2010
Oxone:

kool & hws your guy embarassed embarassed
doesn't exist. . . undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 3:47am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

doesn't exist. . . undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked
then your obviously staying in the wrong part of town
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Pweety4me(f): 4:16am On Jan 08, 2010
Oxone:

Na i ain't really intrested doe. . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 4:21am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Na i ain't really intrested doe. . . tongue

oh, lets talk on msg aight? am waiting
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Pweety4me(f): 4:41am On Jan 08, 2010
Oxone:

oh, lets talk on msg aight? am waiting
Na i don't play with wifey material. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 4:46am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Na i don't play with wifey material. . . lipsrsealed

we said anything abt playing just wanted to talk

o well have a good 1
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Pweety4me(f): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2010
Oxone:

we said anything abt playing just wanted to talk

o well have a good 1
It's just a way of expressing my point wat i meant is dat i don't like keeping any type of contact with pple's man(s) we cool.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by madlady(f): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2010
grin grin

Pwetty baby girl, you very beautiful, gimme dem shades. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2010
Oxone:

Secret! lipsrsealed

@Topic,

Is that your picture? Common girl, post a clearer one wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2010
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2010
cute. He kinda has that little bad boy outlook. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2010
Cute.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2010
Is that you holding your breath? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by madlady(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2010
Gabry:

Secret! lipsrsealed

@Topic,

Is that your picture? Common girl, post a clearer one wink

No way, you want all my mates to tell my mammy I go post photos of myself on the net, (I put a SP effect on it so no one can see me too clearly, that did not help, too many already know who I am, gonna have to vanish)

You look cute with all your hommies.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2010
Gabry:

Is that you holding your breath? tongue

Yes.
But i wasn't holding my breath - i was looking for inspiration. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2010
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2010
3 faces. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
Silhouette
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
madlady:

No way, you want all my mates to tell my mammy I go post photos of myself on the net, (I put a SP effect on it so no one can see me too clearly, that did not help, too many already know who I am, gonna have to vanish)

You look cute with all your hommies.

Hey! Dont vanish oo! Stay and be proud of your popularity! wink The guys hia are harmless. The only thing we all se everyday here is their venom spitting poison sausage mouth! tongue

ruskiee:

Yes.
But i wasn't holding my breath - i was looking for inspiration. wink

What kinda inspiration? cheesy

ravenzord:

he will always be a cutie pie kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by sesman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
she is a founding member of a sexy Girl's Band, grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
And he is the founder of the Impossible is nothing Land tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
Ehm splendid.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
Watchu lukin @? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
Err moi?

Looking artistic.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
yesh yu! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
Oh right! tongue
Tell me something about you that i don't know.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
Yu didnt knw I work in a factory do yu? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ruskiee(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
Gosh never could've guessed.
So this factory manufactures err what exactly. lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
errm. . .rubber tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101)

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... / Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Truth Or Dare Challenge..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.