Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! (8573 Views)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Was strolling on the street in the night like i usually do(streetboy). So i decided to Bleep cus i have very high libido. Straight! I headed to the brothel at jakande. I got there and looked for the right bitch with a nice ass cus i like slim thick girls with nice ass. Alas! I found one and dragged her to the room. I removed my clothes and threw her on the bed. She screamed at me, "oh my, your so strong". I didnt even reply. I started pounding her wet pussy. It was nice. I changed position to doggy style but then she refused. I asked, "why?" . She said the money i paid was to small. Na so i vex drag her up and forced the dick in. She smiled "your a real bad boy" . After some hours i had a very powerful orgasm. One of the best in a while. Sigh. I relaxed.

Im out!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by mymadam(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2018
undecided Yeah, congratulations oooooo

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by subtlemee(f): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Joblessness...i'm sure you are one of those on strike

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by victorian(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Hope you remember 2 use condom?

Cos that's how conji dey make some guys forget their senses and end up with HIV

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Ndemobig2020: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2018
ashewo on point

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by ayokenny37(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2018
So how does this affect us?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by sexy74(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Was strolling on the street in the night like i usually do(streetboy). So i decided to Bleep cus i have very high libido. Straight! I headed to the brothel at jakande. I got there and looked for the right bitch with a nice ass cus i like slim thick girls with nice ass. Alas! I found one and dragged her to the room. I removed my clothes and threw her on the bed. She screamed at me, "oh my, your so strong". I didnt even reply. I started pounding her wet pussy. It was nice. I changed position to doggy style but then she refused. I asked, "why?" . She said the money i paid was to small. Na so i vex drag her up and forced the dick in. She smiled "your a real bad boy" . After some hours i had a very powerful orgasm. One of the best in a while. Sigh. I relaxed.

Im out!!
You have justified the use of your data abi?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2018
You paid 500 and you are looking for doggy

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:

Most of them are disease free.they take proper care of their health

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by MrCork: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Mrbolt555:

Im out!!

..so u fuk prostitute. Abi?....bro.yor parents will be proud...well done!! wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2018
MrCork:

..so u fuk prostitute. Abi?....bro.yor parents will be proud...well done!! wink
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by victorian(f): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:

OK o.

When every customer thinks the Way u do, by fucvking them skin to skin, how do they take care of themselves from contracting HIV? or they have a peculiar vaccine they use to wash their puccy ni?
Which an average girl, do not know about?

Anyways AIDS, no dey show for face and there is no category of ladies Aids keep clear from.
Don't be deceived, play safe.

It's your life, am talking about not how minutes or hours enjoyment.

Do u know how. Many millions of pregnant married women out there with HIV? Millions in Nigeria.
I bet they've either been affected by their Randy ways or Randy husband who feel oloshos are free from diseases.

I pity your mindset.. Better go and check your status, and u, Mrbolt check yours too.

I know sex is sweet but don't get carried away. Let your number 6. Be intact and active!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:

OK o.

When every customer thinks the Way u do, by fucvking them skin to skin, how do they take care of themselves from contracting HIV? or they have a peculiar vaccine they use to wash their puccy ni?
Which an average girl, do not know about?

Anyways AIDS, no dey show for face and there is no category of ladies Aids keep clear from.
Don't be deceived, play safe.

It's your life, am talking about not how minutes or hours enjoyment.

Do u know how. Many millions of pregnant married women out there with HIV? Millions in Nigeria.
I bet they've either been affected by their Randy ways or Randy husband who feel oloshos are free from diseases.

I pity your mindset.. Better go and check your status, and u, Mrbolt check yours too.

I know sex is sweet but don't get carried away. Let your number 6. Be intact and active!
which kind small boy b this? If u no wan Bleep olosho then fvuck off!
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by wittyt98(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin Stupid post grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by sainttwist1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
You paid 500 and you are looking for doggy
baba, you even know the current price list.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by ikbnice(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
What a great fantasy! Someone that could last five minutes will be dreaming of hours. Even, great and monetary competitions don't last for hours.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by idu1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:

No ashi fuvk without condom. Na you self acclaim home girlfriends fuvk without protection pass undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Prognose: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
You Bleep ashawo for "hours"?

Haha, bros tell us another moonlight tale!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Vianna(f): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mrbolt555:

Im out!!
At the bolded, I don't think Lagos hoes are that nice.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by roarik(f): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
congratulations bro lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by encryptjay(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fantasties can drive someone nuts.
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by pointblank247(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
yea, most are free of curable diseases, buut not the incurable ones, for obvious reasons
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by dreamwords: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2018

Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by IamPlato(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mrbolt555:

Im out!!

You Are A Creative Liar. Come And Teach Me
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by abiolamitodun(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
I wonder how some guys/girls have sex with someone they don't have feelings for smh
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Rapmoney(m): 12:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Mrbolt555:

Im out!!
You must be a jobless fellow! So sleeping with a call-girl is now an achievement?
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by AceDomino(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2018
"After some hours" on an olosho?
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2018
AceDomino:
"After some hours" on an olosho?
SK effect
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by Revolva(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Join here and see all naija olosho ..n hoes...some may be ur sister or girlsfriend or aunties

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/?refid=52&__tn__=C-R
Re: My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! by viorademiju: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
booooooooring post

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want? / Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) / Where Can I Find Girls Like This In Nigeria? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.