Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable (4150 Views)

Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay / Hello Ladies Come In And Kindly Share Your Honest Experience Wit Breast Products / Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by Qualer: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Salex007:
I was in my 100 level when this man came to me and advice me that I should face my studies. That I should forget about the ladies on campus and face my studies... He gave me money without knowing that he has his own mission on me.. He waited for 2 good years before he should me his true colour.... he told me that any time he saw me his body use to arose... But thank God for my ass

Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by chyckxx(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2016
youngfocus:
Not quite a month dat I move. To dis street,so there is 1 man dat is selling drug dat I do normally buy cold pure water frm is shop due to he normally on generator.so anytime dat I went to buy pure water frm is hand he normally said wen will I cum nd play wit him at is shop bt due to my work I dnt av time I was even tinking mayb he bored in his shop dat is y he went me 2 cum to play wit him.jst 1 even we close in time at my working place so once I dnt av anytin do so I decided to go to his shop.on getin there I stay outside of is shop he order me 2 cums in nd I enter he offer me a seat nd a drinks.after some seconds he was. Askin me dat hw are my gf I said dey are fine I notice some change in is face he nw said he is goin to snatch me away frm dem I was like hw?after some time I notice dat dis man as erected nd he wnt to start touching me.I nw give him some excuse dat am goin sumwere.I call sum1 tell him am cumin rite nw.dat is hw I run out of is shop ooooo.feel free to share ur too
are you from delta, ozoro?
Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by Chazzyboy: 3:03am On Mar 18, 2016
youngfocus:
Not quite a month dat I move. To dis street,so there is 1 man dat is selling drug dat I do normally buy cold pure water frm is shop due to he normally on generator.so anytime dat I went to buy pure water frm is hand he normally said wen will I cum nd play wit him at is shop bt due to my work I dnt av time I was even tinking mayb he bored in his shop dat is y he went me 2 cum to play wit him.jst 1 even we close in time at my working place so once I dnt av anytin do so I decided to go to his shop.on getin there I stay outside of is shop he order me 2 cums in nd I enter he offer me a seat nd a drinks.after some seconds he was. Askin me dat hw are my gf I said dey are fine I notice some change in is face he nw said he is goin to snatch me away frm dem I was like hw?after some time I notice dat dis man as erected nd he wnt to start touching me.I nw give him some excuse dat am goin sumwere.I call sum1 tell him am cumin rite nw.dat is hw I run out of is shop ooooo.feel free to share ur too
u come run haha
Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 18, 2016
youngfocus:
Dnt b annoyed wit. My gramma out of busy I create dis treat I jst wish I share it wit u ooo av re read it nd knw my mistake apology hope u get me sha
please write your words in full, no abbreviation... Stop the political english blunder
Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by Adesiji77: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2016
It's too early in the morning to be ROTFL, abeg! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by Godmother(f): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Dont be annoyed with My grammar. i was busy, I created this thread with the sole aim of sharing my experience with you guys. i have re-read it and i now know my mistakes, my humble Apologies. hope u get me sha?

Oga professor, shey you know say you sef gbagauned? You used capital letters in the middle of sentences and small letters to start sentences. The correct statement would be:

"Don't be annoyed with my grammar, I was busy. I created this thread with the sole aim of sharing my experience with you guys. I have re-read it and I now know my mistakes. My humble apologies. Hope u get me sha?"

Just goes to show that english is hard and we all make mistakes.
Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by duduade: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2016
youngfocus:
Dnt b annoyed wit. My gramma out of busy I create dis treat I jst wish I share it wit u ooo av re read it nd knw my mistake apology hope u get me sha
no difference between when busy and not busy.
Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Godmother:

Oga professor, shey you know say you sef gbagauned? You used capital letters in the middle of sentences and small letters to start sentences. The correct statement would be:

"Don't be annoyed with my grammar, I was busy. I created this thread with the sole aim of sharing my experience with you guys. I have re-read it and I now know my mistakes. My humble apologies. Hope u get me sha?"

Lol, pardon my punctuantions. my intention was never to bash the dude but to correct. Thanks for the observation

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by Godmother(f): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Lol, pardon my punctuantions. my intention was never to bash the dude but to correct. Thanks for the observation

A 1000 likes for you, dude smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by deanoffaculty: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Godmother:

You are a good GODMOTHER! Thanks for the motherly advice. Twale!!! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bhet why ? RIP English

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Excited Dad-to-be Did To His Wife's Baby Bump..soo Cute / Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! / Hav U Eva Seen A Beautiful Girl U Cant Stop Looking At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.