Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! (4147 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2016
This happened in my street. Her name is Omotola She cheated on his lover and got flogged.

Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On May 15, 2016
this looks like a movie scene to me undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by PunkyV(f): 8:58am On May 15, 2016
So the guy is a her & the girl a him? Interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Marlvin(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
This happened in my street. Her name is Omotola She cheated on his lover and got flogged.

No, it didn't happen in your street This is more like a 'Skit' .

1 Like

Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Chriswazo(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Mediapace: 9:06am On May 15, 2016
Seconded
Jarizod:

1 Like

Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by valdes00(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2016
I knw even knw say the latest version for lying don com out Sha.... I nid to upgrade my own lying skill.... OP I sight u, na ur street true true
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by kuuljay(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2016
Op na Waooo this photo has been on the Internet for decades, why you dey lie on Sunday morning

2 Likes

Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by nrexzy: 9:30am On May 15, 2016
Guy ur street na bush º°˚˚­˚°º‎​

1 Like

Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by firstolalekan(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2016
Nice one grin tongue
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by firstolalekan(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:
So the guy is a her & the girl a him? Interesting grin
Na oyinbo confusion grin
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by decatalyst(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2016
Well, dude is just flogging out the b!tch in her

grin

Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by finalboss(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2016
flog the shit outta her
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by CARLOSZ: 10:47am On May 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Nice one.
The guy didn't break up because he loves her so he had to teach her how NOT to cheat ever again.
Nice one
[/size]
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Whizzcute(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2016
grin
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On May 15, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
Are you in anyway related to Lai Mo'? grin cheesy grin
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by youngberry001(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2016
Jarizod:
and the scene tittle is.....The return of love

av watch it man
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Raddie(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2016
Lol! Easy on the strokes, you might just hit the kitty-cat.
@Op wiv dis kin yur street eh, I understand.
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oh God save her from the wonds
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Ronaldinnioh(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
*wounds*
Re: Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
smack am small on her bumbum grin

(1) (Reply)

Hav U Eva Seen A Beautiful Girl U Cant Stop Looking At Her / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Photos:south African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs,as They Celebrate Heritage Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.