Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78179 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by sexaddict08(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
1.Phone type 2.Wallet size 3.Car keys (with remote) 4.Something expensive:watch,ring,chain (they know original pass aboki 5.Crotch
If yhu pass 1-4. Them fit fflw yhu anywere sad sad
its true... 70% of women knows original, just few innocent ones that don't care.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by dyn1800: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
my dear...... those area might be deceptive ooo wink

Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Krismart(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Greene66:
Lies.

They first look at his pocket. Stylishly look at the size of d wallet and his phone and his watch.

Gold diggers
With nos 1 to 3 she estimates ur pocket
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Glo4issy(f): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
kiss u garrit
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
D size of d d!ck ni jare tongue

On point!
The list is incomplete without a well hung d!ck grin

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by MosquitoLaps(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yuppie...cheesy
How many have you noticed it your faculty? grin BTW, that's Faculty car park I see behind you. Didn't know yiu school in UNIBEN.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by seunterry: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Ur pocket do u look like someone dat can be exploited
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by oluwanoni: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2016
@op all those are not true

1: Shoes : Tells a lot about a Guy.
2: Wallet : Owo.
3: Car Key's.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Kolinzzz7787(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2016
It's quite unfortunate that after lookin @ this first 5 things they end up with the wrong person they are been decieved by the out-look

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by zyzxx(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
OP,I agree with u. Actually, it's even a lot more than that. Include the wristwatch,hair cut and graciously sniffing to get a whiff of his cologne. cheesy
what if he did not use any wristwatch ?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by lordempire(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2016
I love this topic
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Angelb4: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
When it's a date, guys/ladies take note of the drink the other will request, even when they try to say "feel free and order any drink". Order 33 at your own peril if you mean marriage.

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Kaldakinn: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
your pocket.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by STENON(f): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
1. Ur set of teeth. 2. The shape of your head ...

3 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by overlord77: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
lapazi:

haba bros how will they see the size of the wallet, do ladies now have x-ray vision?

Yes they do grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by tete7000(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
#5 must be correct.
I ve met a lady who wouldnt agree to date a mobil worker. What was her reason then? His spoken english is poor.
Many ladies seem to pay a lot of attention to diction.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by trailblazetech: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
[url][/url]www.dcamodels.wix.com/dcamodels

LADIES REALLY LOOK GOOD ON OUR WEBSITE

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin I love this, they also look at the area you live. They love the word VISA grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Your packaging
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
zyzxx:
what if he did not use any wristwatch ?

Lol...no problem. Nobody's saying those are fixed criteria in dating a person,such that if one or two is absent, then it's a total No No. It just tickles the fancy somehow.

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
How many have you noticed it your faculty? grin BTW, that's Faculty car park I see behind you. Didn't know yiu school in UNIBEN.
Faculty car park ke! That's my bedroom o..lol.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by boolet: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ur shoes
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by tico1212(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
And if he smells nice...
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ijebu2020: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
OP,I agree with u. Actually, it's even a lot more than that. Include the wristwatch,hair cut and graciously sniffing to get a whiff of his cologne. cheesy

Uhmm so th sis wht u look for in a guy right....no wonder you are looking so very serious in your profile picture if that is really you though..nawa 4 u girls oooo..make unna bcareful ritualists plenty ooo

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Faculty car park ke! That's my bedroom o..lol.
grin your bedroom leads to Ekosodin gate?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by litetias(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Doubleagent008:
funny to think an average guy looks at two places in the first 5 seconds... the face in the next 60 seconds and then the brain the next 1 hour. And ladies check these 5 things under a Min? Ladies is that an overdrive of multi-tasking?!!!!
If a person loses his sight, he makes up for it by sharpening his other senses of sound, touch, hearing and smell.

So since we all know women lack intelligence they make up for it by sharpening their powers of observation, seduction, drama and extortion

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
falseman:

I usually don't do this..... You are beautiful hope you are cultured enough to match your inner person with the beauty the eyes can see.

Hmm...Thanks for the compliment.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by AsanwaKC(f): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
overall outfit..very important..if he's putting on designers or China made..then the perfume, his looks..etc..

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bensondrums:
hummm.ur dp shows u re a uniben student.

Heyy...All these Uniben ppl!
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Milaxx: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
i Concur

ba7man:
No 3 won't work for me. The more money I have, the more rugged I look... I care less cuz the money will talk.

When you see me very well dressed up and looking fresh, I probably need cash that period.

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
lapazi:

Women are very smart but not as smart as they think they are...so calm down....lol.
(No harm intended- this is just me trying to pop your over inflating ego a little grin )

Attempt failed!tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.