Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78168 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by olajorn(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bhella5:
At the end girls would still end up with one dirty and stinking guy with a deep pocket. Girls stop deceiving yourselves. What do girls want sef?
what gals want for bf,it's different from what they want for husband...they are at their prime when they have bfs,but settle for lesser things for husband(time dey go)..ladies commenting on this thread are btw 20 to 27.I can assure you 90% of them are yet to marry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Theomajor(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
D size of d d!ck ni jare tongue

Lol. Nice. You and me then would get along real fine.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by cyril700(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Am seriously looking 4 a God fearing wife. Whatsap me 08138827175 .
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
I can bet it, if you fail in those five areas, but your pocket is full of currencies in high denominations, you would win the embrace of these so called girls.
With all your gettings, get money!
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Dklef(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Gerarahia mehn! Shii, my Ojuelegba and Oshodu girls aint got time for this. Like dhurrr,
but hey there's only two thing that guys look o
uhmm, three maybe? wink LOL
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by djblue007(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
lapazi:
What do girls first notice in a guy as soon as they set eyes on him? The shoes? The car-keys? The body language?

These are the first 5 things a girl notices in a guy the first time she meets him.(beg to differ)
And it all happens in seconds!

1. YOUR OVERALL STATURE:

Your Height, weight and body build. Her eyes captures it all at once

2. PHYSICAL HYGIENE:

Yes ladies see this next. Are your nail clean and neatly trimmed or have large colonies of bacteria have turned that place to their dwelling place. Pearly white teeth or stained teeth? Well trimmed beard or scraggly hair sticking out like barbed wire. Yes bruv, the ladies notice

3. DRESS SENSE:

This is different from personal hygiene. Your dress sense is rated in two ways- Co-ordination and quality. (yes there is a science to it)
Co-ordination to see how well you put your outfit together .More importantly quality.
Women are very good at sizing up what you are wearing and deciding what rung of the economic ladder you belong.

4. YOUR 4TH FINGER:

After they have sized you up, they mentally note if you are married or not by looking at your 4th finger.

5. YOUR DICTION:
How well spoken are you? that is the 5th they look out for.

What do you all think....?
Get in here and add yours!

Remember first impression matters.
Nice one but not all guys can satisfy these conditions.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
lapazi:

haba bros how will they see the size of the wallet, do ladies now have x-ray vision?

Are you a learner? So you don't know ladies of this generation have not just X-ray vision but also Night Laser vision. grin

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
grin your bedroom leads to Ekosodin gate?
Lol...Never!
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
ijebu2020:

Uhmm so th sis wht u look for in a guy right....no wonder you are looking so very serious in your profile picture if that is really you though..nawa 4 u girls oooo..make unna bcareful ritualists plenty ooo

What are u saying( undecided Ur argument's non sequitur!
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by tivta(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
ba7man:
No 3 won't work for me. The more money I have, the more rugged I look... I care less cuz the money will talk.

When you see me very well dressed up and looking fresh, I probably need cash that period.

And most girls keep falling for men who dress well but are dead broke only to start complaining later...

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Mekzmoney(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
So u don't knw dat sum men usually hav a tiny D under buh long n mighty wen erected.... Like 7 or 8inches gringringrin... Don't be a learner dear.
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
don't let dat small tin under deciv u oh

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ijebu2020: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

What are u saying( undecided Ur argument's non sequitur!

Exactlly what u think am saying..u girls shld jst bcareful of ritualists in disguise as rich loverboys all is nt gold dt glitters uhmmm its jst my own advise for you and for you in particular u may make use of it and u may not..
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by cyril700(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
is this how u represent my daddy DR paul enenche's ministry in d public? Remember u r a light carrier n u r suposed to shine

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ruffDiamond: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
undecided bulshvt as usual ...as if naija who.re ladies ,those calculating,manipulative,2faced unrepentant serial daters are even worth the damn ... All they think know and want is yourMONEY ...the rest count less op, fact
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...Never!
Yea right. What department are you in?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by omoharry(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Stature..English even if he has a bit of accent) and be educated..that is a starter.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by tivta(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lmao, reminds me of the days when men were boys, now adays no time to impress anyone, as long as am fresh and clean, I don't care about designer wears, no time...

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:
If he smells good, then we're already half way there

How Easy... Washing my sheets in anticipation of an August guest grin

Hoping the other half way in wouldn't be some hard cracker tho wink
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by hanubarbie(f): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Non of the above,intelligence and maturity!!

7 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by babaireti(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Facial look to determine handsomeness is next to stature
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Kingsasian(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bensondrums:
hummm.ur dp shows u re a uniben student.
exactly, and I think that should be the entrance to faculty
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Liljeez(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
. cheesy
u were a one-time headgirl at NEPA ryt ?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dklef:
Gerarahia mehn! Shii, my Ojuelegba and Oshodu girls aint got time for this. Like dhurrr,
but hey there's only two thing that guys look o
uhmm, three maybe? wink LOL

The BAF uh? ; Boobs Ass Face grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by jattshaf(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
ba7man:
No 3 won't work for me. The more money I have, the more rugged I look... I care less cuz the money will talk.

When you see me very well dressed up and looking fresh, I probably need cash that period.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Bad nigga

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by tarzaansin(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
so you want it big?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
What of potbelly and six/sex packs
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by isnovic(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dude, the Sixth thing a lady does is to size you third leg.

This is instant.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by cyril700(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
hanubarbie:
Non of the above,intelligence and maturity!!
pretty sisi. Ur nails re reflecting
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by munchi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
princy80:
na now i dey see am...see wetin airtel network do me
airtel!!!.....It's still better that glo
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by crazyclown07(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aop all these points are babash
As Long as u have the money, every oda tin is secondary
girls gold digging since 14BC
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Bamz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greene66:
Lies.

They first look at his pocket. Stylishly look at the size of d wallet and his phone and his watch.

Gold diggers

This is so spot on, even online.

When any chick is bothering you with questions like:
what type of job do you do?
I hope you're well paid sha? (Yes, this is a question too.
What kind of phone do you use? et al

Just know she's weighing you up. Run!!!

Source: Personal experience
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by StevensJojo(f): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
lapazi You copied and pasted this word for word and you could'nt as much as give credit to someone else's hardwork?? What does that make you? I am sure you know the answer.http://manly.ng/the-first-5-things-ladies-look-at-within-the-first-50-seconds-of-meeting-a-guy/
Seun
Lalastilala
tosyne2much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.