Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78166 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Santi222(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nnemuka(f): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by pbs4real(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...They've found me!
nah God catch u. . . .u ve been BUSTED!
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Edipee(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mznaett:

It was'nt my faultgrin
I understand, and I'm glad we are both happy today.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
pbs4real:
nah God catch u. . . .u ve been BUSTED!

I wasn't hiding or sth.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Liljeez:
im how junior brother...
Dayo Johnson's younger bro? Alright.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Liljeez(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Dayo Johnson's younger bro? Alright.
Yupee
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Mznaett: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Edipee:
I understand, and I'm glad we are both happy today.

Abasi ofon ogrin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Anxiously waiting for the conter-thread: First 5 things guys look at within the first 50 seconds of meeting a lady.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Eberex(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
for example................

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by ifeomaekol(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wat I notice first is he's smile and also d kind of perfume he wears tells me a lot abt him.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:
If he smells good, then we're already half way there

hmmm ok i got to be smelling nice from now on... cool i gots get like 3 different deodorants for morning afternoon and evening.. never know when mrsphyno might come my way...... grin grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nnemuka:

check trousers kwa?you dont need that.
look at his shoes, the shoe size tells you everything bout the content of his trousers.

usually tall skinny guys are huge.

whaaaat!!!!! shocked shocked shocked These girls are getting smarter by the day, what now they can tell my size even without getting close to holding the bad guy,...... shuo grin.... these girls are really not smiling.... grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by jayloms: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

It's usually unconscious... but that's basically because we like to take note of those things and pray that they are just in order.

Tahh!!! Unconscious

Are you related to Lai Mohammed undecided
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by AmasB(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ok. including height
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by seunayeni(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
ba7man:
No 3 won't work for me. The more money I have, the more rugged I look... I care less cuz the money will talk.

When you see me very well dressed up and looking fresh, I probably need cash that period.
loool grin, correct!

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by vocalprince(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

A minute at most. Though, these details are actually taken in quite fast.

That do is very scary!!!
No wonder.....
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Sammyblaq(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
The latest trend is Ladies focusing directly to the trouser flap....
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
OP,I agree with u. Actually, it's even a lot more than that. Include the wristwatch,hair cut and graciously sniffing to get a whiff of his cologne. cheesy
what of a guy with long nails
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

There's a simpler way to have asked the question.undecided
We kno, you're answering or not? undecided
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Bhella5(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
olajorn:
what gals want for bf,it's different from what they want for husband...they are at their prime when they have bfs,but settle for lesser things for husband(time dey go)..ladies commenting on this thread are btw 20 to 27.I can assure you 90% of them are yet to marry
True. I know a few of them.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by LOVEGINO(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
lapazi:
What do girls first notice in a guy as soon as they set eyes on him? The shoes? The car-keys? The body language?

These are the first 5 things a girl notices in a guy the first time she meets him.(beg to differ)
And it all happens in seconds!

1. YOUR OVERALL STATURE:

Your Height, weight and body build. Her eyes captures it all at once

2. PHYSICAL HYGIENE:

Yes ladies see this next. Are your nail clean and neatly trimmed or have large colonies of bacteria have turned that place to their dwelling place. Pearly white teeth or stained teeth? Well trimmed beard or scraggly hair sticking out like barbed wire. Yes bruv, the ladies notice

3. DRESS SENSE:

This is different from personal hygiene. Your dress sense is rated in two ways- Co-ordination and quality. (yes there is a science to it)
Co-ordination to see how well you put your outfit together .More importantly quality.
Women are very good at sizing up what you are wearing and deciding what rung of the economic ladder you belong.

4. YOUR 4TH FINGER:

After they have sized you up, they mentally note if you are married or not by looking at your 4th finger.

5. YOUR DICTION:
How well spoken are you? that is the 5th they look out for.

What do you all think....?
Get in here and add yours!

Remember first impression matters.
I don't think girls above 30 are included.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by pbs4real(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I wasn't hiding or sth.
u stil dre? Cos am coming
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by piagetskinner(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
so far... the selling point of broke guys is to moderately look nice cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by flexyfranky(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
what if its bulging but after the first round he couldn't even stand erect for the next show.

What if its bulging but its weak and soft?

What if its bulging but d akamu inside is not healthy enough to produce baby?

What if its bulging but d strenght is not der to take you all through the night?

What if its bulging but he's a one minute kinda guy?

A girl scanned me just d way u scan their in-between and I caught her eyes when I stood up from my chair after we jus finished our 1st date together in a fast food joint, d next tin she asked me on chat dat evening was, "How big is ur pen**s??" And my answer was, when you come around you will c its size.

Three days latter, she came and saw its moderate size and was like "hmmmm" but when the show started, she was running round the room shouting that she is tired cos I took her on a marathon race.

I was up all through without drug cos she smells good and that makes me hard wen I'm with a woman, not the dirty type though, that don't wear good perfume.

So, when next you c guys, don't access dia in-between by d bulging nature of dia trousers. Som can last as long as you want if only you are beautiful and neat. But if he is a one minute guy that can't go past two rounds despite ur beauty n good smells, den somtin is wrong wit his health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wil check 4 His body scent,very important..den his toe and finger nails,..his diction..den his kind of dressing..cos I dnt like wizkid kinda dressing lol..I luv matured dress sense..d colour of his lips very important also..all these happens within 5seconds and u won't notice am checking u out...lol
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by seunayeni(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Wil check 4 His body scent,very important..den his toe and finger nails,..his diction..den his kind of dressing..cos I dnt like wizkid kinda dressing lol..I luv matured dress sense..d colour of his lips very important also..all these happens within 5seconds and u won't notice am checking u out...lol
like mine grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by saintgid55(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Correct. But not nigeria ladies sha.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
STENON:
1. Ur set of teeth. 2. The shape of your head ...
lol your no 2 got me laughing..
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
STENON:
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
STENON:
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
STENON:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.