Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? (739 Views)

When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by xynerio(m): 4:39am On Jul 22, 2009
She always come to my house in d evening disturbing me. And at end of every rough play she will ask me to kiss her lips. But I know of some girls dat play such play but has nothing in mind. But this girl is asking each time she come to my house. Does she wants me?
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by nwanjilove(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2009
maybe
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by puskin: 1:40am On Jul 23, 2009
U hv cum again wit dis ur elementary fìction
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by daduke2k(m): 1:50am On Jul 23, 2009
@puskin, ur name sounds funny, are u female? Seems u ar frm d womanliness family, no disrespect.
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by wanville(m): 4:09am On Jul 23, 2009
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by na2day2(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2009
xynerio:

She always come to my house in d evening disturbing me. And at end of every rough play she will ask me to kiss her lips. But I know of some girls dat play such play but has nothing in mind. But this girl is asking each time she come to my house. Does she wants me?

why dont u pray to the Lawd for revelation grin grin grin
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by FBS: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2009
daduke2k:

@puskin, ur name sounds funny, are u female? Seems u ar frm d womanliness family, no disrespect.
you got to be joking, how does that sound female?
Puskin, if it is what I'm thinking is the name of a poet.

@topic,
She maybe just teasing you. She wants to know how far you can go. hehe.
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by na2day2(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2009
FBS:

@topic,
She maybe just teasing you. She wants to know how far you can go. hehe.

tease gini? which kin rough play me that? angry angry angry angry
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by TheSeeker(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2009
She's testing to know if your brain's sharp!
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by youngzeal1: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2009
yah she need u smiley
Re: She Always Ask Me 2 Kiss Her, Does Dat Means She Wants Me? by noblegas2(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2009
ur just been Gay 4 askin dis question, some1 gave u Food,Water,Spoon even table clothe & ur askin if she wants U 2 eat,

(1) (Reply)

My Bf Said He Still Loves Me But: / What Is Wrong With This Boy Sef? / Ladies Would You Be Ok With Skipping A First Date/meeting Because Of Rain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.