Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,923 members, 7,841,514 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (6744 Views)

Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2016
umehmj:
How old is this luvu2 sef?

It's very foolish of you to tag over 1 million guys on nairaland as gay. well unless you tried bedding all of them and you got turned down.

now did you tried bedding them?
did they turn you down?

If your reply to both questions is "no", then maintain and hold your peace forever!
Read my Original post, they may be gay at heart.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You have a real life and you're here as early as this to say nairaland guys are gay, somehow I find that very difficult to believe undecided
Social media is part of our lives. Deny it all you want undecided
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Marinza:

So paying attention with what my fellow guy says makes me gay? Did someone in your household pay more attention to guys and later turn out gay? That could be the root of your problems

You get attacked because of retarded posts like this.
Not when it becomes a routine to favour the guys and disfavour the girls. Remember i am not a slowpoke.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Social media is part of our lives. Deny it all you want undecided

K undecided
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2016
guys on this forum Rarely bash ladies due to sexuality related issues, ladies get bashed mostly because most (99.9%) of them are hypocritic brainless idiots, always claiming to be what they rnt.
so, get ur facts ryt, i myt bash ladies, but that doesnt make m gay..The last tym i checked, i still fucck bitc hes,and bitc hes only...Use ur senses, at least for once.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by umehmj(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Read my Original post, they may be gay at heart.

you are either a gay or you are not.

wait! are you sure we are the problem? maybe it's time you ladies check inwards. the problem might just be lying there.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2016
dharay99:
right huhh angryangry iz ohk.
grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by joey150(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
But are you an arabist. Why do you write on the right side? I lose interest reading your posts cos my brain is not wired to read from the right.
abeg oh make una come see oh..which one be ARABIST again ohh..

Olodo people... Arabist is correct!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:
guys on this forum Rarely bash ladies due to sexuality related issues, ladies get bashed mostly because most (99.9%) of them are hypocritic brainless idiots, always claiming to be what they rnt.
so, get ur facts ryt, i myt bash ladies, but that doesnt make m gay..The last tym i checked, i still fucck bitc hes,and bitc hes only...Use ur senses, at least for once.
Bye.
Another gay spotted grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Another gay spotted grin
lol...And yet another hypocritic brainless idioot.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

lol...And yet another hypocritic brainless idioot.
Gay, Gay Gay grin grin grin

Carry your confused fugly self outta here.

fa'ggot undecided

Wait a minute!!! I just checked your profile.

You are an underage cretin .

Gosh!!!

Well 14 years to your age is nothing, you can still make do of the rest.

Brainless thing grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

fa'ggot undecided
hehehe...D tin pain am.
Na u quote me nah, if u cant take d heat, gerrifuk outta d kitchen...Confused fellow...see as she be like waste product.
Cunt!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2016
I wonder why guys are taking this thread serious

This shows they are really gays grin grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2016
joey150:
abeg oh make una come see oh..which one be ARABIST again ohh..

Olodo people... Arabist is correct!
what
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

hehehe...D tin pain am.
Na u quote me nah, if u cant take d heat, gerrifuk outta d kitchen...Confused fellow...see as she be like waste product.
Cunt!
Now kid,

you've gotten enough of my attention. Run along before I loose my temper .

Dimwit .
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

fa'ggot undecided

Wait a minute!!! I just checked your profile.

You are an underage cretin .

Gosh!!!

Well 14 years to your age is nothing, you can still make do of the rest.

Brainless thing grin
lol...And ure matured yes?...Stop displaying ur stupidity girl, ure too OLD for that.
it doesnt change d fact that ure a brainless idiiot tho.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2016
czarr:
arabist,!!
Really? And you wonder why they bash you? grin

And by the way we are not asslickers,that doesn't make us bi!!!
youve never heard of arabist undecided who is dumb again?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by firstking01(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Hops into thread, stretches neck to view whats happening, didn't see much happening, opts outa threadundecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now kid,
you've gotten enough of my attention. Run along before I loose my temper .

Dimwit .
Ha!, if u no lose that temper today, u be bastard... guess what granny, i still think ure brainless..convince me. oponu.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by ojophilip(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2016
cos u r one doesn't make us gays too...u've chosen ur path, please don't drag us with you!!!!!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I wonder why guys are taking this thread serious

This shows they are really gays grin grin
It beats me sad
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
It beats me sad
hehehehe grin grin grin

Don't mind the confused souls grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by RoyalBlak007: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2016
is this really necessary?

...I mean where is this taking you too??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2016
ojophilip:
cos u r one doesn't make us gays too...u've chosen ur path, please don't drag us with you!!!!!
who is gay. Must be you!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2016
u cant call straight guys gay and expect them to watch like nothing hapened...
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
is this really necessary?

...I mean where is this taking you too??
To the right place. Change of attitude is needed asap.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
who is gay. Must be you!
im starting to think ure a lesbian...if not, why are u so bent on this LGBT stuff?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:
u cant call straight guys gay and expect them to watch like nothing hapened...
Can you deny my assertions?

Are you not proving them right?

Is there not a better way you can handle conflict with a woman rather than tearing her apart?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

im starting to think ure a lesbian...if not, why are u so bent on this LGBT stuff?
Where have i supported LGBT. Be careful not to call me a fool.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by RoyalBlak007: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
To the right place. Change of attitude is needed asap.
very soon I hope you'll realise that...

..life is too short for all these"things you're doing". grin :
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Can you deny ny assertions?

Are you not prving them right?

Is there not a better way you can handle conflict with a woman rather than tearing her apart?
get this into ur thick skull, me bashing ladies doesnt make me GAY!...thats a very stupid and lame assumption...u gerrit?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Where have i supported LGBT. Be careful not to call me a fool.
little girl,if u act like a fool, its only normal u would be called one..
stop throwing gay accusations around, its annoying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... / Guys Watch Out For This Cheap Romance Scam / Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.