Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,940 members, 7,838,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (6729 Views)

Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

get this into ur thick skull, me bashing ladies doesnt make me GAY!...thats a very stupid and lame assumption...u gerrit?
It means you have little feeling for women and that makes you gay at heart gerrit
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

little girl,if u act like a fool, its only normal u would be called one..
stop throwing gay accusations around, its annoying!
I hve not acted as one so it is absurd to call me one. I am not a slowpoke.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
It means you have little feeling for women and that makes you gay at heart gerrit
i hold women in high esteem, not foolish ones.
gay at heart?..ure still throwing the gay accusations around, it makes u appear foolish maam...get that!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Op, honestly I won't be surprised.

Most NL males are sooo bitter, even when one is apparently just kidding. Well, it's either they're extremely uncool or just gay like you said. Well "some", not all.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

i hold women in high esteem, not foolish ones.
gay at heart?..ure still throwing the gay accusations around, it makes u appear foolish maam...get that!
I think you dont. I know most of you dont.

Thats the only way i can explain this malicious behaviour from you all.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

little girl,if u act like a fool, its only normal u would be called one..
stop throwing gay accusations around, its annoying!
Now shut up !!!

Who the hell are you? Motherfvcking son of a bitch.

Who is your mentor here, who are you trying to imitate?

Tsom, Lezzi or whoever you are silently drooping on.

Kid , you don't come here yo start practicing your cheap lines on any lady here. If the thread doesn't go well with you, then carry your slowpoke self out of here .

You won't be missed.

Stop yarning for attention here .

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:
u cant call straight guys gay and expect them to watch like nothing hapened...
Kid, Your opinion has been noted and equally thrown into trash box.

Now Fvck off.

Wannabe undecided
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by dharay99: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now shut up !!!

Kid , you don't come here yo start practicing your cheap lines on any lady here. If the thread doesn't go well with you, then carry your slowpoke self out of here .

You won't be missed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2792990_img20150807231439_jpeg7e6332ec513c5d4485e8794106775d12 cry
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Marlvin(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2016
The controversial clown/comedienne is et it again.

this is one hilarious piece you just dropped.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2016
evegran:

Most NL males are sooo bitter, even when one is apparently just kidding. Well, it's either they're extremely uncool or just gay like you said. Well "some", not all.
Its one thing to react negatively to outright abuse, its another to go mad over a joke esp when a woman is making the joke. It gets me wondering. embarassed

Men stop listening to just yourselves, start listening to us too.

You hardly know when you have body odour, except someone tells you.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by dharay99: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2016
evegran:

Most NL males are sooo bitter, even when one is apparently just kidding. Well, it's either they're extremely uncool or just gay like you said. well "some", not all.
was abt to e-slap ur face
buh d underlined calmed evritin.
#u aff brain.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now shut up !!!

You won't be missed.

lol...so idiot, ure back!?...i missed u.
av u lost ur temper yet?...i really took a while yanno.
now listen brainless daughter of a useless father, i am trying to correct the assertion the op has, if ure not comfy wirrit, u can move ur old ass outta here...no one will miss u either...
just so u know, u still havent convinced me.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
I think you dont. I know most of you dont.

Thats the only way i can explain this malicious behaviour from you all.
okay, maybe i was harsh, i apologise for that...all im saying is, tha GAY word...it doesnt sound nice, its impolite, stop throwing it around.
thanks.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

okay, maybe i was harsh, i apologise for that...all im saying is, tha GAY word...it doesnt sound nice, its impolite, stop throwing it around.
thanks.
The earlier you know this thread is for fun the better it is for you to curb your emotional instability undecided undecided

Romance section is not meant for emotionally unstable people like you.

Wannabe undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

thanks.
smileysmiley

I wont use it for you again but others need to prove me wrong.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

now listen brainless daughter of a useless father, i am trying to correct the assertion the op has, if ure not comfy wirrit, u can move ur old ass outta here...no one will miss u either...
Now I see where your problem is coming from.

Your family!!!

Now uncultured kid I can see your hands are faster than your brain.

Do me a favour, Fvck off
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Its one thing to react negatively to outright abuse, its another to go mad over a joke esp when a woman is making the joke. It gets me wondering. embarassed

Men stop listening to just yourselves, start listening to us too.

You hardly know when you have body odour, except someone tells you.

I get it.

Well some men respect women, some don't.
I enjoy conversations with the civil ones and I ignore the uncivil ones. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by LuveU2(f): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2016
evegran:

I get it.

Well some men respect women, some don't.
I enjoy conversations with the civil ones and I ignore the uncivil ones. smiley

Thats good smiley

Will be glad to see civil men put uncivil ones in their place for ones! grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2016
evegran:

You are right smiley

So much hatred coming from them.

They can't even recognize a joke.

Dumb beings angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The earlier you know this thread is for fun the better it is for you to curb your emotional instability undecided undecided

Romance section is not meant for emotionally unstable people like you.

Wannabe undecided
lol...madam
emotionaly unstable?...now go through ur posts on this thread and see who had been emotionaly unstable.
i didnt quote u nah, this was meant for the op...i aint done wit u yet. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
smileysmiley
I wont use it for you again but others need to prove me wrong.
u sound matured... thanks...
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You are right smiley

So much hatred coming from them.

They can't even recognize a joke.

Dumb beings angry

My dear it can be so irritating.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:

Thats good smiley

Will be glad to see civil men put uncivil ones in their place for ones! grin

Lol! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

lol...madam
emotionaly unstable?...now go through ur posts on this thread and see who had been emotionaly unstable.
i didnt quote u nah, this was meant for the op...i aint done wit u yet. smiley
Just do me a favour,

Evaporate !!!

Act like you don't exist.

Your comment irks me undecided

Go meet your mama for breast milk and for Moral training.

That's if you know her BTW undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now I see where your problem is coming from.

Your family!!!

Now uncultured kid I can see your hands are faster than your brain.

Do me a favour, Fvck off
hehehehe...i wont throw jabs at ya family tho...there should at least be smtn i respect u.
just convince me u have brains...datsall.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by dharay99: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3506758_meme0332777353_jpegfbe7953753b5fd3820653de58f3378c7

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:

hehehehe...i wont throw jabs at ya family tho...there should at least be smtn i respect u.
just convince me u have brains...datsall.
Fool.

You did first.

anyways I can see you are on the verge of bursting into tears. undecided

I don't want to see an ugly crying face.

oya sorry , take biscuits. grin

undecided Crackhead undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by iykekelvins(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2016
By this time

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
By this time

I hope you're as calm as you look? smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by zeetyzin(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Fool.

You did first.

anyways I can see you are on the verge of bursting into tears. undecided

I don't want to see an ugly crying face.

oya sorry , take biscuits. grin

undecided Crackhead undecided
...Lol...U started it granny...My quote was a rejoinder to urs.
now, i dont want stories, juz convince me have brains...Hi dufficult is that? hun?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by iykekelvins(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2016
evegran:

I hope you're as calm as you look? smiley
Yeah, Why?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yeah, Why?

Z.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / (see Photo) Nigerian Slay Queen Uploads N*de Photos On Facebook / Why Are Some Guys Just Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.