Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Since I Was Born - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Was Born (943 Views)

Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Was Born by Gabriel6(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Since i was born and now iam getting old i have never seen a girl with one BF........... Brothers have u seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Was Born by achinaboy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
no no no nooo since i was born, why should a girl have one boyfriend, peter buys the bra, john pays the rent etc
Re: Since I Was Born by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
And these two men Above me talking nonsense!
Re: Since I Was Born by Blayze007(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Gabriel6:
Since i was born and now iam getting old i have never seen a girl with one BF........... Brothers have u seen

R u sure u are getting old? undecided
Re: Since I Was Born by peter(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
And these two men Above me talking nonsense!

Re: Since I Was Born by Gabriel6(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Blayze007:

R u sure u are getting old? undecided
see question. Oya broda have u seen
Re: Since I Was Born by Gabriel6(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
No no no no since were my mama born me i neva see a girl with one BF before
Re: Since I Was Born by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Gabriel6:
Yes have seen oooooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help The Girlfriend Of Your Cheating Husband In Emergency? / REPLY TO *****I Was With Him When He Had Nothing!! / Look At The Replies This White Got For Being Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.