Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) (660 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by Whatthefake: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Edit: Due to People's Reactions, i decided to remove both the pics and the video. i didnt mean to offend anyone
Re: See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by falconey(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Is she single? she is light skinned i want her for mrcork the fool has range rover.
Re: See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Quit exposing people on the internet like this op, just accept she's no more on your level and deal with with it.

That is what it means to be a girl and if you envious then do the catilyn Jenner.
Re: See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by Leriebloom(f): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op why exactly did you open this thread
Re: See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by Whatthefake: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
aaronson:
Quit exposing people on the internet like this op, just accept she's no more on your level and deal with with it.

That is what it means to be a girl and if you envious then do the catilyn Jenner.
Hey, i am not envious ooo.
I have my own babe, and never tried to get this one. I just dey wonder.
and the lady published the pics herself. wink
Re: See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Whatthefake:

Hey, i am not envious ooo.
I have my own babe, and never tried to get this one. I just dey wonder.
and the lady published the pics herself. wink
But the babe didn't post those pics on nairaland she only posted them on her facebook page.

Agreed you not envious because you got your own babe but must you stalk on another girl facebook page ripping off her pics.
Re: See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by Whatthefake: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
aaronson:
But the babe didn't post those pics on nairaland she only posted them on her facebook page.

Agreed you not envious because you got your own babe but must you stalk on another girl facebook page ripping off her pics.
understood. i did not see things that way. i have removed the pics and the video. thank u
Re: See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by silkytouch(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP, you really must be a stupid fellow. First of all, why would you make someone else's life your problem?

Secondly, why would you even go as far as uploading her picture/videos on the internet, without her consent just to paint her black?

Thirdly you seriously need to go get yourself a job, get busy and focus on your life.

Finally, you need to pray to God to bless you with the capacity to think, because you clearly have none!

IDIOT!
Re: See This Babe I Know, Rocking Her New Car (pics + Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op r u ok? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nonsense / Help Me From The Hand Of My Boss And Colleagues. / HIV sym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.