Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. (1329 Views)

Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by OEmiohe: 7:29am On Mar 19, 2016
pls need ur candid advice on what to do abt dis. Its pissing me off and we had a misunderstanding Abt this before . But he keeps saving her pictures dat she displays on watup on his phone. Honestly I am pissed off and angry. This days whenever I go thru hi phone and see her piX on his I pretend as if I don't see it. But I keep wondering why he keeps saving her pix on his phone? What Do I do abt this situation pls?
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by ladyF(f): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Put the phone inside water, so far it's not S7 grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Synzu(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2016
He still wants to boink her smiley

Just pray she aint interested grin
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by ajaylee1(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
Put the phone inside water, so far it's not S7 grin
But he can get another one now.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by ladyF(f): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2016
ajaylee1:

But he can get another one now.
tie his hand and blindfold him grin
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by ajaylee1(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Sister make him understand ur plight and tell him how will he feel if u keep saving ur ex pics on ur phone, I think that will reset his medulla

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by ajaylee1(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:

tie his hand and blindfold him grin
Like seriously
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by sinaj(f): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Jeeez!

Ur husband? Lol

Aunty u ain't safe o!

D love he had for her hasn't worn out!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Smellymouth: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
He still misses her. Why not talk to him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Mjshexy(f): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
It's like both of them re still into each other & doing things in front of u and not behind ur back, the earlier u sit him down & talk things over the better 4 u guys oh, u can't keep dying in silence/jealousy & pretending all is well, No ma sad

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Curiosity killed d cat.. whatever u r lookin for, u will surely see it. angry

Just use ur hand and break ur home eh.. mumu.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Leriebloom and kashybaby, ur attention is needed before i say something
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Ginaz(f): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2016
some people intentionally ruin their marriage, sis, if you shout from now till the world ends he won't stop. you just have to live as if you're not seeing them. or better still, always delete the pictures whenever you see them on his phone. he will get the hits instead of you worrying yourself over it, your husband is sleeping with peace of mind and you're killing yourself lol.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by babywhite(f): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2016
his Ex is still always on his mind,I smell cheat!!!
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by cruzita(f): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2016
that's how he will indirectly break His home.why don't u save pics of your ex or any man in your phone and wait for him to complain.then u can take it up from there
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Save your own exes pictures and let him see it too na undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by NemzySeries(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
marriage simply means taking a DECISION(woman) out of many(women).....dat I feel ur man is yet to understand but tell him dat I NEMZY said hiz definitely gonna breakdown if he doesn't kip away frm such avoidable & unnecessary indulgence
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by popesam1(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2016
You're not giving him enough of it. Coz if you do, he will forever forget that girlfriend
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Oma307:

Lol...what can I do here? tongue

This is why I remain single coz being married will have so much problem...

Op, don't pretend that u didn't see his dp...ur husband doesn't respect u @ all...why not talk to him & if he refused to listen to u then get out of that house...u don't need a husband who is still living with his past & still keep fooling around..smh sad
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2016
LoL!grin

Don't You have ex's? Aren't You on whatsapp? Facebook? Skype?

Save ALL their pictures! even the ones that BROKE your heart!
....Video chat with them too sef! lubbish!

I Stand With sugeneris93 on this One jaweh! grin
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2016
OEmiohe:
pls need ur candid advice on what to do abt dis.
Its pissing me off and we had a misunderstanding
Abt this before . But he keeps saving her pictures
dat she displays on watup on his phone. Honestly
I am pissed off and angry. This days whenever I
go thru hi phone and see her piX on his I pretend
as if I don't see it. But I keep wondering why he
keeps saving her pix on his phone? What Do I do
abt this situation pls?

Save ur own pix and make him know about it.

Afterall, no body has d monopoly of misbehaving
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
What disrespect!!! Kai menene! This your husband own strong oooo undecided You sure he loves you

Your man's about breaking his home, I must tell you cool
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
i'm guilty of that too, only that i'm not married but in another relationship yet i save my ex's pics. Hmmmm better do something abt it because that man will bleep that babe at the slightest chance he gets.
This may hurt! Irrespective of the fact that he married you, you havn't won his heart completely so you better do sometin b4 you lose the percent you have.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Leriebloom(f): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Oma307:
Say what you want to say jare, not in any way stopping you grin

Op, i think you have to confront your husband instead of storing all this pentup emotions. When i say confront, i dont mean nagging, men despise nagging. Speak to him maturedly, tell him how you feel, ask him if the tables were turned around, how would he feel. Its better to talk it out than for you not to.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
OEmiohe:
. But he keeps saving her pictures dat she displays on watup on his phone. Honestly I am pissed off and angry. This days whenever I go thru hi phone and see her piX on his I pretend as if I don't see it. But I keep wondering why he keeps saving her pix on his phone? What Do I do abt this situation pls?
which one be watup again. Na only the husband and ex dey use dat one oo
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by biz2get(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Ginaz:
some people intentionally ruin their marriage, sis, if you shout from now till the world ends he won't stop. you just have to live as if you're not seeing them. or better still, always delete the pictures whenever you see them on his phone. he will get the hits instead of you worrying yourself over it, your husband is sleeping with peace of mind and you're killing yourself lol.

Why dont I get this? undecided
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2016
After dey will b shouting hoes aint loyal,like say dem holy pass .angry mtchewww!Op stop pretending as if u didnt see anything,let him knw.U r his wife for christ sake not gf!
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by Jadekitana(f): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Let me ask a simple kweshion,Op you were very much aware of this ex before marriage right? Let's say at that point you didn't really care because you were desperate.
Sorry if this sounds harsh but your husband has always been inlove with his ex,he decided to be with you for certain reasons known to him.I would advice you give him time,these peeps telling you to save another man's pic don't understand him better than you do.If you are harsh about it opari he would gladly switch to his ex.Marriage is patience! You married people are trying sha phewww I can't deal.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone. by grad2012(f): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Tell him up front,you don't like what his doing. He sees you are quiet that's why his not doing anything about it.

if he respects you he won't be doing all that and even letting you see it,cos am sure he knows you pick his phone and you see the pictures.

But please don't go fighting with and yelling at him, talk and discuss with him.

(1) (Reply)

A Date With A Lady / Five Ways Mr/miss Nairaland Can Be Improved.(come In And Add Yours) / A Nairalander's Plea To Ishilove (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.