Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix (11353 Views)

A Man's Luv For sex Vs A Woman's Luv For Money? Which Is Excessive? / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by ericuzor(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
A student teacher and mum of one who got a Love Machine (intimacy gadget) stuck in her anus had to undergo surgery after trying to no avail to remove the object, even going as far as using a fork handle and BBQ prongs to remove it.
Emma Phillips was 'enjoying' with partner Lee Miller, 29, during the early hours of Saturday morning when the intimacy gadget ‘disappeared’. She even thought bf Lee had hidden the vibrator under a pillow only to press down on her navel and hear a vibrating sound 'inside her'.
Emma was rushed to hospital to receive surgical procedure and has now spoken out, warning other women to not let shame stop them from seeking medical help if they are faced with a similar situation in the future.
Emma, 24, from Wallasey, Merseyside, said:
“We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out. When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.”“For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options.'' She said to Sun UK.
“He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner. He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.”
Emma said:
“We’d both been drinking the night before so we couldn’t drive. I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7am. The call handler said ‘tell me exactly what the problem is’ so I had to tell him.”
Emma said:
“At that point it was just more surreal than anything. I didn’t feel much pain at that point – I was in too much shock. The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief.
At first we were jokey about it but then realised it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.” “I think before that I thought of it as just a little operation to get it out, I still wasn’t taking it that seriously. When he said that – that only when I woke up would I know whether they would have to cut me open – it was really scary.”

At 12pm Emma underwent the surgery which involved placing a camera down her throat and the surgeon pressing on her stomach before manually extracting it.Emma said:
“My daughter was staying with my mum and dad as I stayed at Lee’s the night before.
“I wasn’t going to tell them but then I was going into surgery I knew we were going to have to say something so I told my mum the real reason. I just took some painkillers and was told not to use stuff like that again until I was ready. I’ve learnt that I’ll need to be a bit more careful in the future.
“Lee’s not been scarred by it – he just thinks it’s funny. I think he should have one up his bum and take one for the team.”We weren’t going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment – there’s a big taboo about it – but we knew we needed help.
“I want to say a massive thank you to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgemental. There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal. You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that to happen to someone.”

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by dacovajnr: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Some Sexual acts are just too kinky that you won't know when you're in deep poo such as this.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Coyotejack(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
What she did for sex

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
How on earth she never realised she got vibe@tor in her azz ..I JUZ DONT GET IT.... Smh... Tat toy is huge and she never feel sumtin stuck in her butthole, for real? undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by ericuzor(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
How on earth she never realised she got vibe@tor in her azz ..I JUZ DONT GET IT.... Smh... Tat toy is huge and she never feel sumtin stuck in her butthole, for real? undecided
she can lie more than lai Mohamed

4 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
ericuzor:
she can lie more than lai Mohamed

grin I like her toy tho... Very feminine... PINK.

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by elkonS: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
they've been warning you... you refused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by forreelinc(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
angry this is the most disgusting story I've ever read.
Question tho cudnt she try pooping it out? I mean its rubber and lubricated and sh*t why not just down a pharmacy of laxatives and #Push grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I like her toy tho... Very feminine... PINK.
i heard you aren't African, well try to prove them right... I want to propose to you... But why always putting dog nose and mouth?? Are you a lab invention

4 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
i heard you aren't African, well try to prove them right... I want to propose to you... But why always putting dog nose and mouth?? Are you a lab invention

grin ur moniker tho... Leaving my tongue fully twisted 360 degrees tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by emeraldknytt(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Trust Nigerians to gulp a plateful of ogbono, ewedu, or ila soup and the vibrator vibrates out its merry way grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin ur moniker tho... Leaving my tongue full twisted 360 degrees tongue
I will teach you... You don't need to bite your tongue...

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by delighteddell(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bullsit undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by uboma(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
lol
serves her right. next time, let her go the natural way.....
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by EHMIR(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Mayb the toy was enojoying it too,nd it didnt want to come out of 'heaven7'

2 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by DozieInc(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Na wah, so she didnt know the toy was stuck in her butt-h¤le.

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
DAYUMMMM grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by DesChyko: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
So, you mean to tell me all that stuff went into her butt without puncturing her large intestine?
And that the doctor had to put a camera down her throat to see the anus despite all the coils of the alimentary canal?

That's a lot to take in mehn undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by teepsee(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
angry I was baned cause i made passes on one babe that loves anything sax.

She is a always on romance section. She will soon be here, as long as it has to do with banging angry

Modified ; sorry, she is already here sad but how comes she us in every romance section angry

3 Likes

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by gabi101(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
lmao...interesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by ojigbijigbi: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
I don't know why I love girls with wide hips and bubble butt. Do I need help or what

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by dayleke: 2:37am On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:

She is a always on romance section. She will soon be here, as long as it has to do with banging angry

Modified ; sorry, she is already here sad but how comes she us in every romance section angry

See what luv for babe always in Romance section and making a pass at her did to teepsee.....
Guy you funny o....
U still dey use eye see her after ur ban?
You must really like her then......
Or you wan revenge ni?

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by SirBlack999(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
she got crater as an anus

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by falcon01: 5:57am On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin shegen dldo grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by rawpadgin(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2016
the love for double penetration
so her boyfriend d1ck no do her

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Onyenna(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:

I feel your pain bro..... The Mods can be crazy sometimes.....

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2016
shocked that big vibrator got stuck? shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by SNAZZY1000: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2016
*TODAY IS THE LAST DAY*
Please vote for my design as the best graphic design for *Nigeria Independent*, click on the link below and click *continue with facebook*,
https://www.afridext.com/voting.html?item=10057

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by Haywhymido(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
Issoraite

1 Like

Re: See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix by somehowpenis(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2016
It disappeared.. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) / He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.