Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? (5164 Views)

How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
It's vice versa, [s]guys also prefer ladies who don't give them attention[/s]. It's the way humans are wired
For your mind.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Tallesty1(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2016
misspicy:

grin

I want him back,go unban him please sad
angryJealousangryangryangry
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Tallesty1(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Pheals:
na girls with fish brain u can do that to! !! Y some gals we magarize u without you doing anything undecided
Every girl has some elements of fish brain in her head, it is same with every human being and it takes the right words and experienced tongue to turn them on.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by ShayGirl(f): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Taku555:
this babe really need the money. Send to her bro or let me lend u incase u don't hv

lol...na who no like better thing!!! No time 4 forming tonguetongue
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by 2sexycom(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
It is not all guys sha, if I ask you out once and you don't gimme positive answer or signal then I ain't coming back again.
you are wrong. You never liked the said girl. You probably never liked the said girl. It's good to act that way sha.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
ShayGirl:

Wow! thanks and on DAT note, I'll simply send u a PM
See how easily u fell for him! The next tin we ll hear on NL is either hw he got u pregnant refuses to marry u or hw he fuccccked u and refuse to giv u money!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
send me ur account number please
See as u bad!!! Bad guy!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Jerrick(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pheals:
Y do guys run after Girls that don't love them undecided
Ladies pretend and form alot; makes it difficult for a guy to conclude if he loves him or not, hence, the chase.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by ashewoboy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
The same way i'm chasing laveda and she is nt giving me attention.

Laveda, your succulent boobz attracted me to you.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Tallesty1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
2sexycom:
you are wrong. You never liked the said girl. You probably never liked the said girl. It's good to act that way sha.
Of what use is wooing a woman you never liked?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by 2sexycom(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Of what use is wooing a woman you never liked?
to chop and clean mouth. when u meet the one u really like, you will break your rules, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Tallesty1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
2sexycom:
to chop and clean mouth. when u meet the one u really like, you will break your rules, trust me.
Tallesty1 no dey chop and clean mouth.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by 2sexycom(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Tallesty1 no dey chop and clean mouth.
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Panzerfaust(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LAST TIME I CHECKED DEY DONT GIVE AWARDS HERE...

SO WHAT WAS I SAYING AGAIN?

OP WHICK KIND FAKE QUESTION B VHIZ?

NOW U CAN GO HUG A TRANS4MA
Grow up.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by princefaculty(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
I think it applies to both guys and ladies and its only ironically natural to value that thing that comes the hard way than that which comes easily. And where the heart is cannot be shove aside with the wave of the hand.

Both don't give up on those that ignore them hoping he/she will yield to their many body languages and gestures by giving in. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by emmanuelkant77(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LAST TIME I CHECKED DEY DONT GIVE AWARDS HERE...

SO WHAT WAS I SAYING AGAIN?

OP WHICK KIND FAKE QUESTION B VHIZ?

NOW U CAN GO HUG A TRANS4MA
。。。。fr ya mnd
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Grow up.
.GROW DOWN
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Youngpo413: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pheals:
Y do guys run after Girls that don't love them undecided
just to know what's so special about that particular pusy.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by Pheals(f): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Every girl has some elements of fish brain in her head, it is same with every human being and it takes the right words and experienced tongue to turn them on.

U mean fish brain is generally present in us?

But mine is not active
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? by marshallmoni(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Na devil work grin
.lol Na big devil nobi d pikin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Open! But If You Insist In Opening, Tell Us The 2 Things You Saw In D Pix / Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) / Man With No Head Caught On Phone Camera....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.