Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) (5143 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Explorers(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
A woman dining at a restaurant on Valentine's Day has captured an untold and heartbreaking element of the romantic holiday.

Chasidy Gwaltney, from Corpus Christi in Texas, was eating lunch on February 14 when she spotted an widowed elderly man sharing a meal with his late wife's ashes.

The man appeared to be in tears as he sat alone with two wine glasses, what appeared to be an urn and a Valentine's greeting card with the words 'you & me' on the cover.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398489/Heartbreaking-photo-widowed-man-Valentines-Day.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Xinzu: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
sad
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by xynerise: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
He needs a psychotherapy

8 Likes

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
I only need his profile on any social Media
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by AntiWailer: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wao.
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
awww
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Gentle034(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
undecided
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dang! Heart breaking.

They must have been so fond of each other.

But this is one of the harsh deities of life: nothing lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is really beautiful
But do true love exist? Is there anything like love? Is there anything like genuine love or unconditional love?

1 Like

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Akanbibabatunde:
cheesy

G

4 Likes

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
OneCorner:

Radarada tin

My father naa Oponu oshi
Omo ale radarada
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Xinjin: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:
He needs a psychotherapy
Make ancestors no enjoy in peace again?
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by crismark(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
eiiya

3 Likes

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nature stole something important from him
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Emerikoss: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eiyaa undecided
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by ogbiwa: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Don't know for others but for me that looks creepy. If I was remembering a dead loved one I would be thinking something more like pictures, fond memories etc not their ASHES. Then again, what do I know, people grieve in different ways.

4 Likes

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by tk4rd: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
This Is Everlasting Love
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Mznaett: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Z
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
This is really beautiful
But do true love exist? Is there anything like love? Is there anything like genuine love or unconditional love?
Yes there's genuine love but it is conditional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by femijay8271(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Akanbibabatunde:
cheesy

Bad boi oni seh iika

1 Like

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
I pity him.
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by brendz(f): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
How touching!

Checkout the CBT software for all examinations at www.yatabox.com/app and share the smiles with your friends and loved ones...
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
so romantic

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by lordraiden(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sometimes life could be a bitch

1 Like

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by DKJaleel: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Akanbibabatunde:
cheesy
Gbabee... Keyboard warrior, Internet gangster
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by wayne4loan: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
T
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by boss1310(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
This is really beautiful
it does exist
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by royalamour(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is so touching. The only girl I would have held so dear was hypnotized by her pastor and he eventually married her even when he knew we were at advanced stage in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
royalamour:
This is so touching. The only girl I would have held so dear was hypnotized by her pastor and he eventually married her even when he knew we were at advanced stage in the relationship.
all these sharp pastors wey dey snatch ppl girlfriends and financescheesy. Dem go just formulate one vision start to dey use am dey spoil the girl mindcheesy.
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by royalamour(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
lefulefu:
all these sharp pastors wey dey snatch ppl girlfriends and financescheesy. Dem go just formulate one vision start to dey use am dey spoil the girl mindcheesy.

The idiot lied on me that I was gonna be a weed smoker, a drunkard, a wife beater and all.

The mumu girl believed him and he later proposed as per a perfect husband to be na.

She accepted, but when the devil started to display his character, it was too little too late for her to call it a quit.

She tried to keep in touch and even apologized at some point, but I wasn't cut for bullshit anymore from another man's wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa / Guys Check This Image Out And Choose Your Favorite 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.