Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113908 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Adasun:
mtcheewembarassed i thought it's one chick dat just mention me(came to fetch water)

naija boiy stay out of this grin grin
We don't allow kidnappers and terrorists here. This is not chibok.

Please stay clear! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Have I wooed you before?
undecided....*wicked*

y u can dey disgrace me like dis nah!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by bqlekan(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
I hope someone won't end up wooing a guy here. How did I miss this self?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

and d host don't woo?...lead by example nah!...haba!smiley
Lol...if I woo I won't be able to organize the show effectively.

By the way I wooed two years ago. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since I'm very poor at wooing a lady and won't be able to be a participant; lemme just buy a land here and watch how the thread unfolds cool

Kai!!! Tosyne,what can u do?sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Refiner get a crush on here so to say yes go hard for her.

Misspicy eh! I don try tire to guess her age from her posts and comments but she covers track alright. She's a tortoise.

That Kashy lady fit senior you twice. Akam adiro ya.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Dklef(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
lezz:
looolz!!!

Ok, I'll drop my love-words from here....at a function which I am attending.

cheerio!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Eh ehn!

Naijaboiy, see ya big head tongue. Lol last year don pass.

But e no bad make I woo babes like refiner, laveda, prettythicksme, misspicy and kashybaby. Before I go woo them, I must embark on a wk dry fasting, make I hear wetin baba God wan talk grin

no need to suffer urself wif fasting!....av already seen it in a dream DAT u are my chosen one!smiley...
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
How many people you wan woo here?
Just one! kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

undecided....*wicked*

y u can dey disgrace me like dis nah!!
Nah love.

That kain junior secondary school love wey go make you to beat thegirl you like but you no go allow another guy to beat her.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Refiner get a crush on here so to say yes go hard for her.

Misspicy eh! I don try tire to guess her age from her posts and comments but she covers track alright. She's a tortoise.

That Kashy lady fit senior you twice. Akam adiro ya.

undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:
You see what's happening here? tongue

I'm seeing but I'm not looking lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingRex1:
HateU.2 oya enta. coman be wooed!
Nobody too woo me nah cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by owenlinks(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Just passing thru smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Dklef(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
Interesting. Lemme find somebody to woo. angry cheesy

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Hehehehehehehe! grin

He's A Darling.tongue

I'm crossing my fingers for Yours tho. We all know Who she is...cool

Are you wooable?undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by joseph1832(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hi Lorlahhsmiley

Good to see you too Darlingsmiley
How come its not good to see me eh? Abi I be bad news? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Adasun(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

We don't allow kidnappers and terrorists here. This is not chibok.

Please stay clear! grin
undecided undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Marlvin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
embarassedembarassed
Errrr....emmm...uh...em..er...aar..ar...eh...im..embarassed

OMG! You got me Dumbfounded, speechless and flabbergasted! embarassed

So, when do we E-kiss? grin

you're such 'n actress
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Synzu:

She's a sleezebag smiley
shocked....u no say I no go school!....wetin be sleezebag abeg?undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringrin

You're not wrong bro and I concurred with you. But the most important thing is for the event to be a success amidst the squabbles and fights.

Pass me a bottle will ya? wink

My guy, you are blessed, i have a cold crate on the floor, pick a bottle and order a hot plate of cat fish peppersoup to go with it, it's all on me.. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm seeing but I'm not looking lol
Agbaya. undecided

Find one babe for fun tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chibwike(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...baba I greet you.

Take style stroll around romance section small na. You go find some babes. smiley
na babes wey dey open thread about male nairalanders wey dem meet na em full there...am considering that dollyjoy...but wait first make i talk with my pastor
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes hmmm. Mi lady. Will thou do me the favor of giving me thy feet, so I can wash them, so thou will allow me into thy kingdom of "Never Ending Story?".
Hehehe osheey Shakespeare.

Blushing embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

embarassed

awww dear, how are you today? trust ur enjoying the thread and no stalkers cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

Agbaya. undecided

Find one babe for fun tongue

I no need that kind fun for my life right now biko...... my money for ride never complete grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Asslicker:
Naijaboiy, hit me up with Esthárfabian abeg.

That dude daneni1 just come spoil my show.

daneni1, if u want her, egbon come get her. angry but you have to pass through me!
...and trust me, I'm a tough nut to crack.
grinUh....

Asslicker, Errrrm...I think You've already wooed me enough as it is. undecided I mean, foreal.

just backout Joe! tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

awww dear, how are you today? trust ur enjoying the thread and no stalkers cool
Yeah thanks I'm good.

How you too?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by daneni1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oga if you wan woo this girl state your intentions clearly na! angry

U self talk your mind na, I like d babe and I don dey relate with her small small.
I never see how interested u dey into her na.

By d way, Esthafabian go need choose self
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...if I woo I won't be able to organize the show effectively.

By the way I wooed two years ago. cheesy

You don turn Cupid ba.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingRex1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2:
Nobody too woo me nah cry
fresh babe like you. Oya cutehector, smellymouth, tosyne2much, obontanmi.. Niggas coman do justice to Simi. Abeg no ask her jamb question o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (86) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.