Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113927 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
I know when I saw ur comment here that someone Will burst me soon.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
daneni1:
If am oppotuned to hold your hands
If am given d chance to see u in reality
I will pray d day to stand still
Just to look at u over and over again
So to get d true picture of your beauty
Not only in sight but also in mind.
And to hold you dear forever.

Oh Estherfabian, u hold d key to my little pinky mind

Love dey say is d key
Others cry foul for money
Many run after it like having it is fulfilment

All I wanted is to find a place in u.
'Cos with u by me
Money is no issue
Life will be beautiful
Cos u are clothed in beauty and whatever u do or touch is beautiful.
Oga why you dey waste this lines?

Just state your intention make I fix your name. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:

grin

Baba u no say I don retire from this game na. I don drop the mantle 4 younger dudes.
I believe you baba.

But you never woo any girl for this section before o! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by joseph1832(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
bibijay123:

Lool... Dear sir i am a lady and you have to woo me properly tongue
Ma'am, indeed you are a lady. A damn fine one I might add.

Permit me to show you what words accompanied with a whole lot of action can do outside cyber space.

tosyne2much:
Some ladies talk say I be misogynist so dem no go gree make I woo them cool
Na there dem fail, dem forget say na mysogynist nahim like women pass. LOL.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by charijee(f): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
dharay99:

Humans!
so quick to judge...mtcheeeeeww.
Humans, so quick to quote......mtcheeeeeww tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
*whispers*Someone said that she's underaged>;(Refiner, do you need a wooer?

hnmmm....don't woo me again!!!undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

undecided....nop not him!....

he is not.......cheesy
Lol...keep it a secret for now. Will you? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Leriebloom(f): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
I think this is going to be fun.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...you mustn't like the person sha. If his lines are breath taking just pick him. It's always sweeter when you have two or more guys fighting over you.

That way you'll have options to choose. smiley

hnmmm.....ohk!

wat abt u!...u avnt stated who u re wooing!cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:
Laveda smiley

kiss

Good afternoon ma'am smiley

kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

Am sorry but tis is just too awkward....grin ts almost lyk watching yhu both "Boning" before me grin...sorry to cockblock oga...nice poem btw wink
Permission to copy and use for kashybaby??

Lol...tat poem gives me goose bumps.. I felt like ur reading this in the cemetery tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:
Laveda smiley

kiss

Good afternoon ma'am smiley

kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

hnmmm.....ohk!

wat abt u!...u avnt stated who u re wooing!cheesy

Lol....i'm the host. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by wristbangle: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

I believe you baba.

But you never woo any girl for this section before o! cheesy

I don woo tohpahz na but she break my heart go choose dygeasy cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

Am sorry but tis is just too awkward....grin ts almost lyk watching yhu both "Boning" before me grin...sorry to cockblock oga...nice poem btw wink
Permission to copy and use for kashybaby??

Lol...tat poems makes me goose bumps.. I felt like ur reading this in the cemetery tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by meelorlah(f): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin
Hi...it's good to c u around

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by wristbangle: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
I will give him a colored RIPgrin

See ya head tongue. God 4bid jor sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:

I don woo tohpahz na but she break my heart go choose dygeasy cry
gringringrin

I don forget sef!

Kpele tie. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by misspicy(f): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dklef:

Sweatheart i'm coming, make i firt woo this other girl first ;(

Abeg cheesy
Imagine shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:

See ya head tongue. God 4bid jor sad
Nah Naijaboiy dey wish you bad grincheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

hnmmm....don't woo me again!!!undecided

Have I wooed you before?

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Synzu(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Naijaboiy is there a fixed date for the challenge? Or is it today??
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Synzu(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Have I wooed you before?
I invented this line bro grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ba7man(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Una never start to dey woo unasef??..... angry angry angry

Page 6 and counting. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingRex1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Synzu:
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
daneni1:
If am oppotuned to hold your hands
If am given d chance to see u in reality
I will pray d day to stand still
Just to look at u over and over again
So to get d true picture of your beauty
Not only in sight but also in mind.
And to hold you dear forever.

Oh Estherfabian, u hold d key to my little pinky mind

Love dey say is d key
Others cry foul for money
Many run after it like having it is fulfilment

All I wanted is to find a place in u.
'Cos with u by me
Money is no issue
Life will be beautiful
Cos u are clothed in beauty and whatever u do or touch is beautiful.
embarassedembarassed

Errrr....emmm...uh...em..er...aar..ar...eh...im..embarassed

OMG! You got me Dumbfounded, speechless and flabbergasted! embarassed

So, when do we E-kiss? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Synzu(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Have I wooed you before?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Synzu(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Have I wooed you before?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingRex1:
I need a map dear, i just got lost in ur eyes nd my thoughts bou u. Maybe ion even need it cus i enjoy this.
Just wait for the main day! embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Synzu:

Permition to copygringrin

The babe the para sef, which happens to be exactly what I want.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Neyoor:

Don't tell me you still don't know my crush on this forum. kiss kiss kiss
Oh! I do. smiley smiley

Woo her then. wink cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Synzu:
No, not today. Challenge will come up this new week although no particular day has been fixed yet.

It will be decided based on the number of participants we have and the general interest of romancelanders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.