Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113941 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Synzu(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Permition to copygringrin

The babe the para sef, which happens to be exactly what I want.
Permission granted grin

I think you threw slurs at her. So its only natural wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Uhm fearlesschicken,I'll advise yhu to play Andrew belle in my veins as yhu read tis wink
Oh Fearlesschicken, wink
I admit ts a weird moniker,but tats all I needed to be *captured*...N who says weird isn't good..
Albeit I can't put a face to yhur wonderfully crafted moniker,Am positive I wouldn't be disappointed when I gaze into yhur eyes deep into yhur Angelic Soul smiley
I can't promise yhu heaven on earth,but I can promise to be with yhu hand in hand as we explore tis crazy world together smiley ,To cry with yhu in unhappy times and to laugh at yhur dry jokes (Pun intended grin).
I want to be the reason yhu smile in the mornings,I want mine to to be tat voice tat sings yhu to sleep...undecided
I will be yhur leader,yhur follower,yhur knight in shining armour wink
Just give me a chance lemme show Yhu how much yhu mean to me smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

You can still do it. That will be in the female edition coming up next after this one.
Oh, really? shocked

keeping my fingers so Crossed! wink
Can't Wait! cheesy

just Know I'm In! Whenever You Create the thread!cool
Laveda:

Oh! I do. smiley smiley
Woo her then. wink cheesy

She hardly come online these days, I guess she is getting busier in recent time.

Besides, I'm thinking of opting out.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Whoever wants to woo my sister(@mizmycoli) should contact me asaply for tips and tutorials.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by wristbangle: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah Naijaboiy dey wish you bad grincheesy

Eh ehn!

Naijaboiy, see ya big head tongue. Lol last year don pass.

But e no bad make I woo babes like refiner, laveda, prettythicksme, misspicy and kashybaby. Before I go woo them, I must embark on a wk dry fasting, make I hear wetin baba God wan talk grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I know, right? Lol
How are you
grin
I'm okay, you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Synzu(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

No, not today. Challenge will come up this new week although no particular day has been fixed yet.

It will be decided based on the number of participants we have and the general interest of romancelanders.

Okay then.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Whoever wants to woo my sister(@mizmycoli) should contact me asaply for tips and tutorials.

I never shabi english reach that level but I can give it a trial. Just gimme the tips asap.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
kaziblake:
waiting to see that lucky guy smiley
Lucky GUY? shocked

Nne, we're talking About "GUYS" here! tongue
Not Just One guy o! Life is too short!

Can't for the thread sef!: (
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...tat poem gives me goose bumps.. I felt like ur reading this in the cemetery tongue tongue tongue
He he he..yhu know I won't give yhu something Tis tacky....lemme prepare smtn 4 yhu wink

Cc:Naijaboy kashy baby is mine to woo oo...
Anybody wey mention her name will face the music o blood dey my eyes nw...wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Neyoor:

She hardly come online these days, I guess she is getting busier in recent time.

Besides, I'm thinking of opting out.

Hmmmm.. .. Haven't been seeing her around.

You've got no faith? grin why so fast? embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Eh ehn!

But e no bad make I woo babes like refiner, laveda, prettythicksme, misspicy and kashybaby. Before I go woo them, I must embark on a wk dry fasting, make I hear wetin baba God wan talk grin

No need for dry fasting wink drop that poetic skills u been hiding...let us read whats on ur mind... grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Eh ehn!

But e no bad make I woo babes like refiner, misspicy and kashybaby. Before I go woo them, I must embark on a wk dry fasting, make I hear wetin baba God wan talk grin

Refiner get a crush on here so to say yes go hard for her.

Misspicy eh! I don try tire to guess her age from her posts and comments but she covers track alright. She's a tortoise.

That Kashy lady fit senior you twice. Akam adiro ya.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Neyoor:

You have romantic lines but unfortunately you didn't get her name right.

Wait, let me call her for u.

Esthárfabian o cheesy ... Ur wooer has come oooo.
Hehehehehehehe! grin

He's A Darling.tongue

I'm crossing my fingers for Yours tho. We all know Who she is...cool

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by firstking01(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Owk, supposing you successfully woo the person, what would be the outcome cos me i nor like mind gamesundecided

cc naijaboiy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by wristbangle: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:

Misspicy eh! I don try tire to guess her age from her posts and comments but she covers track alright. She's a tortoise.

gringringrin

Misspicy, your attention is needed o!

KashyBaby:

No need for dry fasting wink drop that poetic skills u been hiding...let us read whats on ur mind... grin grin

Lol, I don't have anything to hide. I am not that strong when it comes to poem
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Kai! See dismissing. The guy never even apply and you don already give sack letter.

Chai. You be bad employer oh...

PinkBarbie.... Hmmm

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Synzu:

Permission granted grin

I think you threw slurs at her. So its only natural wink
It was on purpose and I expected worse but her reaction was ok.

*Wanted to know her kinda person*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by daneni1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
embarassedembarassed

Errrr....emmm...uh...em..er...aar..ar...eh...im..embarassed

OMG! You got me Dumbfounded, speechless and flabbergasted! embarassed

So, when do we E-kiss? grin

Oh my Queen

Rushing have never been d best answer

But will wait till are ready
Wen u are ready
I will be waiting with my pink lips
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where is Jeffreyjamez embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by misspicy(f): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:

LOL grin

is it by age? angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmmm.. .. Haven't been seeing her around.

You've got no faith? grin why so fast? embarassed

Not that dear.

But her attitudes warranted it.

Meanwhile, we can always talk about her some other time. Let's face the game at hand.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Synzu(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
It was on purpose and I expected worse but her reaction was ok.

*Wanted to know her kinda person*

She's a sleezebag smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingRex1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

Just wait for the main day! embarassed
I ain't gonna waste lines... I just wanna blow your mind
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by misspicy(f): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:

gringringrin
Misspicy, your attention is needed o!

Lol, I don't have anything to hide. I am not that strong when it comes to poem
shhhhh,keep quiet tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:
Where is Jeffreyjamez embarassed

Here cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:

You sef
Woo me na
grin

I dey find genuine reason to deactivate.
Gimme one plzzzcheesy

Neyoor
I'm simpler in my grammatical construction and arrangement these days wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
kwencypresh:

Oya where them dey
Kingtom
Jeffreyjamez

Make una come ooo

Aunty Kwency grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Owk, supposing you successfully woo the person, what would be the outcome cos me i nor like mind gamesundecided

cc naija boiy
Well...that is left for you and the girl to decide. If you both choose to become more than friends offline, it is very acceptable. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:
[size=14pt]Hello Nairalanders!!

We are pleased to bring to you the much expected and most anticipated Romance section wooing challenge.

This is the first edition this year and it's for the MEN.

i'm your Host,,Naijaboiy wink

This is how it Goes: Our Handsome young men will pick their ladies and get them wooed with their great use of words.

Now Guys, this is no joke. You have to be really creative in your conjuring of words in other to smear the heart of the lady you have in mind, so that she will have no choice but to pick you among the rest of the other opponents(if you may have).

Now who is that lady you've been crushing on?

That lady whom you just can't help but smile when you see her posts and you can't do without checking her profile everyday to check her new photo? Cheezy cheesy

Hmmm, i bet the image is forming in your Head already. grin

Well let's not waste much of our time.

All you have to do is choose a lady you wish to woo and tag the Host's name so he will be notified.

For example: I wish to woo mrsphyno
Cc: Naijaboiy.

It's that simple! cool

Let's get the Ball rolling. Guys, I know we are good at this already, so I don't need to tell you guys much. Just come out and pick your lady, don't hide under the veil anymore, she may be the true queen of your heart after this, who knows. wink

[/size]

I smell trouble in the air.. mid way into this.... cool cool my take tho
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Hehehehehehehe! grin
He's A Darling.tongue

I'm crossing my fingers for Yours tho. We all know Who she is...cool

Uhmmmn! Abeg no let her ear cut jur. Iyaf do.

Might try this game with someone else cos I doubt her availability and interest in this game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (86) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.