Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed (52622 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chai... Childish mentality.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by aiikman(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
What do u expect...when the so called SAN is been bought off...hw can a normal level tinking individual come up with this rubbish, not to talk of a SAN...this is foolishly annoying.........

DEAR GOD PLEASE BLESS ME WITH THREE BOYS COS I DONT NEED SOME FOOLS SAYING SUMONE THAT PRESUMEABLY POPS OUT OF MY LOINS WASTED PRECIOUS TYM CONSTRUCTIN THIS FOR SOME MALO COW...IJN...AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:

I will simply ask for a tape recording of the voice interview he had with Ray power, where he stated his son's age.
The defense argues that the father is an illiterate and is not versed in the use of numbers. Plus voice recordings and other forms of electronic records (video etc) are not admissible in Nigerian courts outside Lagos. I stand corrected though

Reasonable doubt. These things are easy
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
So Yanusa produced this letter as exhibit A in his defence . Or who produced it? His defence counsel?
SMH.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by kenoly09(f): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry

My thought exactly
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Flamezreal(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
where is the pics of the exhibit?
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by amtaken(f): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why are you quoting me half way?

What age did his father give as his age?

Even if he's 18 now, so long as he had sexual intercourse with a minor while he's an adult, it is statutory rape.

Mynd44:

You will argue a person's age based on appearance? Please this eez nor a joking sturv

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by khadaffi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Anybody who believes that the letter is real is a compound Mugu
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Pidggin(f): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

The defense argues that the father is an illiterate and is not versed in the use of numbers. Plus voice recordings and other forms of electronic records (video etc) are not admissible in Nigerian courts outside Lagos. I stand corrected though

Let's wait to see how this will end, i am not a lawyer but i know i can win this case if i had to defend Ese in court.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Rooneyboy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
They should compare the letter with her class notes , I bet , the hand writing will never be same.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:

Let's wait to see how this will end, i am not a lawyer but i know i can win this case if i had to defend Ese in court.
A law court is cray. In a case like this, the defense can validly argue for a dismissal too.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
Why are you quoting me half way?

What age did his father give as his age?

Even if he's 18 now, so long as he had sexual intercourse with a minor while he's an adult, it is statutory rape.

I would appreciate it if you stop mentioning me. Thanks.

I quoted you again (sue me tongue)

You have no evidence his father said he is 25 newspapers are not pieces of evidence. The father can claim to be an illiterate who does not know numbers.

If he 18, he can argue that the last time he had sex with her was before his 18th birthday. Which was when she got pregnant.

This case can go either way
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Pidggin(f): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

A law court is cray. In a case like this, the defense can validly argue for a dismissal too.

Justice must be given to Ese whatever the case, i don't see the likelihood of a dismissal
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by glossy6(f): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gozzzy:
the falsity of this letter is so glaringly annoying!!! Balderdash indeed... from a 13yrs old? Why cant people just condemn evil this is definitely a handiwork of some misguided hausas, who wants to justify yunusa's action, at all costs!!!! pathetic!!!!!

Imagine oooh. Na only Hausa boys dey Bayelsa?

This is a bundle of lies. Did they say undated? What happened to the date on the letter ?

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

The father will be cross examined and a skilled lawyer will bring out the truth with a couple of well placed questions.

The father admitted without duress that his son is 25. There is no greater evidence than that of his age. Failing that, a serious prosecution team can always dig up evidence of the guy's history showing his true age.

At the very worst case, they can take him for an MRI scan. The type used in under 21 tournaments by FIFA to determine the age of players and to catch over-aged players. He is still in police custody so arranging that shouldnt be hard.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by danidee10(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
adamilen:
Na waa o! Do these people think we are fools or what. For crying out loud? Baldadash? ...Haba!

See how many pedophiles are after one girl. Dantata, Genedu, Abubakar, Saidu....Smh undecided

as in eh the girl na patrick obahiagon nephew ....some people can lie but they can never beat uncle mohammed

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by amtaken(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lol I didn't observe that you are a MOD before saying that but what are you up to defending a rape suspect? Don't you have females around you?

Don't let partisan politics turn you against justice.

I rest my case sir.

Mynd44:

I quoted you again (sue me tongue)

You have no evidence his father said he is 25 newspapers are not pieces of evidence. The father can claim to be an illiterate who does not know numbers.

If he 18, he can argue that the last time he had sex with her was before his 18th birthday. Which was when she got pregnant.

This case can go either way

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by bennymcnonny(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
tintingz:
These small small girls can write love letter. Mogbe!

The question now is, was this letter truly written by Ese Oruru?
Brother even if she wrote the letter or they even bring video clip as proof, the fact still remains that she is a minor and he fled with her without the consent of her parents. A situation just like this (even not as bad as this) is taking Footballer Adam Johnson to prison
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by kayalcomp: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
The writer / Drafter of that letter needs to be Prosecuted! The letter origin needs to be probed. By the way, who have time to write love letter again when you can text message through your mobile phone.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by DonAnvil(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
I believe this to a point cos I saw a similar love letter written by a 14 yr old girl to my 16 yr old son 2 days ago.My people,children of these days do strange things o.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
Lol I didn't observe that you are a MOD before saying that but what are you up to defending a rape suspect? Don't you have females around you?

Don't let partisan politics turn you against justice.

I rest my case sir.

Loool.

I am not defending anyone. Just discussing the intricacies of a legal case
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Gariga: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
This letter is a fraud. A 13 yr old and Jss 3 pupil couldnt have written this. Find another lie pls
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by san316(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:

A village child?

You mean her parents left Delta to goan live in a village in Bayelsa? The reports never said they were in a village.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mordyb: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
I don't have to read this story to know it is a lie an ugly lie

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by milky3(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
fabricated love letters= liar liar

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by amtaken(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
I dey suspect you.

I mean did you eat the famous Aisha rice?

No ban me ooo.
Mynd44:

Loool.

I am not defending anyone. Just discussing the intricacies of a legal case

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Dbisector(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Dikechigozie: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
It's only mumu from the north that was feed with vow milk and not human breast milk,that equally passed through almajiri that will beleive and take this trash serious.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by cuboncutis(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/19/ese-oruru-secret-love-letter-teenager-allegedly-wrote-to-yunusa-before-abduction-revealed/
broad-day-light lie. The fabricator isn't good in his job at all. I could have done it way better. A 13yr old, in a poor community junior sec sch?
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

Based on your knowledge of her? I don't see anything in the letter that could not have been written by a 13 year old
Let's say she did.
So?
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by macaranta(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmm from a 13yr old?
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by coaco(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
But that hand writing no be the poor girl own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.