Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (38858 Views)

Exclusive Photos; Behind The Scenes Of Sirdam's "Gimme More" Video In S/a / Meaning Of The "Mirror" Music Video By Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars). / Darey - 'More' (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by socool1(f): 3:28am On Jun 08, 2006
hahahahaaaaaaaaa, lol hahahaha, wonders shall never end, who is she talking to? lol geneive don kolo oo, hahahaha, I thought she was dating Atiku, she could have done better than that lol hahahahahah,
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 3:33am On Jun 08, 2006
so cool, abeg it's morning now i dont wanna laugh.

LOL LOL wahahhaahahahahah,bawhahahah,

Make u commo from my face be4 i gave u my @$$,i go bite,i go kick,i go kill.

LOL ahahhahahahah,wahhaha,PL so oooooooooooooo gene
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by socool1(f): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2006
eveseh

hahahahaha. she go kick? she go punch, hahahahahaha, , but i likd the bridge, the  part where she sit for chair with afro dey speak igbo, hahahahahhaha,lol ,    maybe nah soundtrack for one of her so called  movies hahahahah, ( No more" geneive featuring ramsey noah) she cannot be serious, thats a song on her album hahahhahahaha shocked shocked grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2006
so cool:

eveseh

hahahahaha. she go kick? she go punch, hahahahahaha, i think she dey talk to omotola, hahahahahhaha . omotola watch out oo geneive is coming for you oo haha, the song sef no get chorus, but it get bridge, the part where she sit for chair with afro dey speak igbo, hahahahahhaha,lol , infact thats the worst video i ever seen, maybe nah soundtrack for one of her so called movies hahahahah, ( No more" geneive featuring ramsey noah) she cannot be serious, thats a song on her album hahahhahahaha shocked shocked grin grin grin grin undecided

lol lol,funny,u are so funny.
no more crying ooooooooooo,no more beging oooooooooo,i get my freedom pwoer and more,
no away,move,go away,be4 i gave u my face,i say move,commo from my face ,go away,move,
move,go away,go go go,lol wahahahahahahahahah
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by socool1(f): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2006
he he he.  i had to watch this video again  hahahahahaha hahahahah,  this is comedy not a music video hahahaha,
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2006
hehehehehehe,so coool,

she said make u commo from her face be4 she gave u her @$$,lol
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by kellorah: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2006
dread vid
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Oracle(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2006
Genny is not meant to be in music
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by kellorah: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2006
hmmmm

'm ge me gi many many tings'
bush girl
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 28, 2006
my first time seeing it yesterday i only saw like 30secs of it literally and i exited it lmfao i dint like it, undecided
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by kellorah: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2006
lol. you couldn't be bothered abi?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by rocksie: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2006
i love her music, but she says alot of bad words,  smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2006
rocksie:

i love her music, but she says alot of bad words, smiley[color=#990000][/color]

when then makes it loveable?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Christino(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2006
Da wackest Nigerian song this decade? Damn, I can't stand the mediocrity!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by saintkola(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2006
talk about a video being wack !
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Saintjoe(m): 1:03am On Oct 20, 2006
it is over, The song is no more raining cos it sucks, wink
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by grafikdon: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2006
I clicked on the link hoping to watch the most horrendous video considering that I have heard the most horrible things about that video. I was totally shocked because that video is POLISHED. This is why I pay no attention to critics, I just watch whatever I want to watch, whenever I want.

I like that video pretty much and that girl sure got a good voice. Obvuously, people joined the condemnation wagon without even watching the video. Na real wa for WAEC o. N a so them badmouth Aeon Flux but I enjoyed the friggin movie.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Seun(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2006
Nobody said it wasn't polished. It was polished, the singing was ok, but people just don't appreciate the lyrics. I mean, aren't Hollywood movies that fail also polished. Gigli was a very polishe movie, I tell you! But it failed.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by grafikdon: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2006
@ Seun, you're wrong. I have never read anything good thing about that music until today. Yup, many people said it wasn't 'polished' including those who have not wathced it. I liked it, including the lyrics.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Saintjoe(m): 2:08am On Oct 23, 2006
@grafikdon, Yeah you liked it no one is against that.

But WE DON'T LIKE IT, AND YOU CAN'T FORCE ANYONE TO LIKE IT!!!!

As far as I am concerned it sucks 100%
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by grafikdon: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2006
Saintjoe:

@grafikdon, Yeah you liked it no one is against that.

But WE DON'T LIKE IT, AND YOU CAN'T FORCE ANYONE TO LIKE IT!!!!

As far as I am concerned it sucks 100%

Neither can YOU FORCE ANYONE TO DISLIKE IT!!!! Different strokes for different folks. . . I have no problem with anyone who hates the song. It is not the best thing since sliced bread and mountain Dew but it sure isn't as 'wack' as people told me it was.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ladyamazin(f): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2006
i think this song iz really gd en carries lots of meaning, at least she iz speakin out 4 lots of african women who r afraid to stand up 4 themselves.
ride on gal!!!! smiley
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Christino(m): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2006
The lyrics may be tight but she reminds me of Michael Jordan Playing Golf and Eric Cantona Playing Lawn Tennis - Heavens know its not her line, she can sing ready made songs, okay, but she can't manufacture hers, its CLEAR!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by topsyn(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2006
2 me i think d song is pretty guud. she tried her best and lets praise our own things, if oyinbo no praise their whitney houston we wont recognise her ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i don talk mai own kiss
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by dinnerm(f): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2007
its a dry music,did not really enjoy it
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by sedamsky: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
the video is cool, nice lyrics the problem is just that people just don't like her her.i think its becos people know her as an actress, so they believe she is not good in singing. as for me i think she is cool
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by IBDat(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
How old is this song n this thread??
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2007
@ IBDat
I met this thread when I newly signed up in 2005 , e don tey O
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by IBDat(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2007
It just amuses me how peepz are getting so into this thread over an ancient song undecided
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by kemzsta(f): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2007
When I first heard this song i didnt rele like it, but I've warmed to it now. She aint da best singer though
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2007
GENNY NA DA BOMB

I love her ALBUM
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Emad(f): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2007
the song no more is nonsense
"i go kick you i go shout " rubbish angry angry
please go back to acting

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.