Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Chat & Communicate With Friends & Moments || Download Lastest Whatsapp Messenger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat & Communicate With Friends & Moments || Download Lastest Whatsapp Messenger (516 Views)

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / 13 Psychological Tricks That Can Help You Communicate With Anyone / I Can't Communicate With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chat & Communicate With Friends & Moments || Download Lastest Whatsapp Messenger by Atalia: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection

Cross-platform

WhatsApp is available for iPhone, Android, Nokia Symbian S60 & S40, BlackBerry and Windows Phone. That makes six!

Multimedia

Enjoy the world the way your friends do with images, videos, audio and locations that you can share via WhatsApp.

Group chat

Choose a bar with your friends tonight or share precious moments with your family. Group chats can handle it all.

Awesome real time texting

Communication never felt so immediate with push notifications, delivery receipts, and typing notifications.

Download Lastest Whatsapp.apk Here

source:
http://westernage.com/technology/download-latest-version-android-whatsapp-messenger

(1) (Reply)

Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse / My Experienced At Hiv/aids Test Center Yesterday / Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.