Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach (895 Views)

Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart / Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate / How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach by LMAyedun(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lalasticlala, Come and see this lady's strategy. grin

Re: Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
You see....

The Kingdom of God sufferet Violence and the Violent taketh it by force!

Don't mind these Girls forming...."Guys must beg me till I am satisfied"

When they now become desperate, they will fall for a clown and now come to Nairaland and ask.....

"What will I do"

Till then....?

Enjoy your forcefully wedded Husby!!
Re: Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach by Jackeeh(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
My sister 2017 is too far na. That's enough time for him to meet another "take it by force" sister and change his mind about you oh. Your strategy definitely got you a fiance. Now let's see if you've got the right strategy to make him "wife" you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach by LMAyedun(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
But what's the probability the Guy won't even dump her by Dec. 2016... Babe, Calm down, he hasn't even put a ring on it yet fa grin

The so called wedding is Dec. 2017 and the announcement has started already.. cheesy
Re: Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach by Sunkyphil(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
wat of if the guy was well to do I guess she would av taken a walk grin
Re: Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach by Ramon92: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
She took the bull by the horn...

You this girl that you're thinking of trying the same, it's either make motor jam you or make microphone light shock you...
Re: Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach by CaroLyner(f): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
dec 17 is far.anything can happen within that time range.
Re: Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Possessing her possession

(1) (Reply)

I Give Up On Girls / Woman Marries Her Sperm Donor, Opens Up About Her Crazy Love Story / Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.