Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart (34651 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Difference Between Broke Guy Turned Rich And Ajebutter Rich Guy / Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by IamHeWrites: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2018
A Nigerian Twitter user, @AirCoker took to her page to reveal how a man savagely turned down a female cashier.

Read the story below;
"My mum and I went to a mini mart to get toiletries.

While we were picking our items,a guy walks in. Looking around for things he wants to get.

When it was time to pay. I noticed the Cashier girl was overly friendly to this guy.

And she goes....

Ahh, you came alone today?
He replies,
My BABE traveled, but she'll be back next weekend.
She then says "your beards are fuller from the last time you came" And your shirt looks good on you, brings out your body.

I looked at my mum and she gave me this look �

Sha, the guy thanked her and smiled.

Then Aunty goes "CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER"? so we can talk more and get to know each other better.

"My Mum whispers to me ; I thought he made it clear he has a Babe"?
I said its Shoot your shot season.

He goes okay. Pack my Stuff...

I'll give you before I leave.
She does so with speed. And hands her phone to him smiling.

He dials the numbers, hands her back her phone

And says "THAT'S MY BABE'S NUMBER, YOU CAN CALL HER AND ASK HER IF IT'S OKAY FOR YOU TO HAVE MY NUMBER"."

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9465/lady-shares-how-a-guy-turned-down-a-female-cashier-at-a-mart.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Olalan(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Its another super story from Twitter..........
BTW I know no Nigerian girl is so bold to try and toast a guy and speak so loud to the hearing of a third party

470 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by pocohantas(f): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Savagely indeed.

Because im no like that one.
The one he likes,did he give her his babe's number?
How old is the babe? Make no guy try that childish nonsense with me. Turn her down there and bounce, don't go giving my number to random girls YOU DON'T LIKE...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by eezeribe(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2018
The guy is very dumb...

His so called girlfriend will gladly give her phone number to any rich guy that comes in contact with her (both single and married)...

It's his type that would come to Nairaland tomorrow and cry foul when his girlfriend does to him what they(the female folks) know how to do best.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by carzola(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigerian men that think
With their priiicckl
Turn down fire..

Sure the guy even denied
His girlfriend

16 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by dingbang(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Savagely indeed.

The ones he like,did he give them his babes number?

How old is the babe? Make no guy try that childish nonsense with me. Turn her down there and bounce, don't go giving my number to random girls YOU DON'T LIKE...
yea its childish for a Man to do such. A woman can do it but a man shouldn't.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by pocohantas(f): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Olalan:
BTW I know no Nigerian girl is so bold to try and toast a guy and speak so loud to the hearing of a third party

It is okay if you are not that kinda guy that will make a Nigerian girl go against the 'norm'. But trust me, those kinda guys exist, na babes dey rush them, LOUDLY!

Olalan:
I have no issues with a girl going after a guy she loves, personally I respect such ladies but its just so rare seeing it happening in this part of the world and doing it in public makes it looks untrue

She is a cashier, some of them could be really bold. Maybe it is something that comes with their job.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Olalan(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2018
I have no issues with a girl going after a guy she loves, personally I respect such ladies but its just so rare seeing it happening in this part of the world and doing it in public makes it looks untrue
pocohantas:

It is okay if you are not that kinda guy that will make a Nigerian girl go against the 'norm'. But trust me, those kinda guys exist, na babes dey rush them, LOUDLY!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by hatux: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Another super story.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by bigpicture001: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
u nd ur mum were so close to them dt u guyz didn't evn.miss a line of their discuzz,tell dt to d birds

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by MissMich(f): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2018
twitter and super stories na 5&6.. believe them at your own peril.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by boss1310(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Topic--- Figure of speech(simile)
1)as brave as a lion 2)as fake as a twitter story

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by SarakiBukola: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018
boss1310:
Topic--- Figure of speech(simile)

1)as brave as a lion
2)as fake as a twitter story

grin ... i just can't describe this better. Thanks grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by boiz2men(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
If this is true..... The lady will be very miserable afterwards. Ladies have a hard time assorbing rejections

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Lols.... he didn't see reasons to be friends with the babe... datzall angry
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Learnstuffs: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Checkout this amazing presentation
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgjHS_nzvA/
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by MeeLan: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2018
twitter users always looking for follows, mentions , comments, retweets Cook up fake stories.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by MeeLan: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2018
just to buy toileteries, you and your mama go supermarket. una doh.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by MeeLan: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2018
were they using microphone for the conversation?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2018
That's my babe's number Buhhahhahahahhahhahahahaha I laugh in Japanese.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Devil is a learner where twitter lies dey.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Serves her right grin
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by yanabasee(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Savagely indeed.

So you believed that junk??

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Savagely indeed.

Is everything okay? I don't understand the first half of what you wrote.
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by emelda86(f): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Yen yen yen... Nigerian guys& their myopic thinking
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2018
eezeribe:
The guy is very dumb...

His so called girlfriend will gladly give her phone number to any rich guy that comes in contact with her (both single and married)...

It's his type that would come to Nairaland tomorrow and cry foul when his girlfriend does to him what they(the female folks) know how to do best.
Oga, you're funny. grin

Truth is that sometimes, a man's need goes beyond a woman. Dude may be my type who do one thing at a time. When I go to a store to shop, I shop, when I go to a bar to drink, I strictly face my cognac and when I'm ready to mingle, I shine my brown Tinubu-like teeth. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by tstx(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Yawn
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by tstx(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2018
Olalan:

God bless your father

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by Idrismusty97(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2018
Mumu, Because of babe that's probably sharing to everybody. It's not even wife but babe. Maybe him no like the girl sha. But then again this is from twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by MANNABBQGRILLZ: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Twitter lies

Good development!
Re: Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2018
This one na confirm Aproko.
See as her antenna clear well well

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World / Lady Blasts Gift Erhabor Mamus, Her Husband's Side Chick In A Facebook Video / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.