Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. (898 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by betty616(f): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by delishpot: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
He is courting you.
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mmm...my dear smellinganus can surely relate to this... grin
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by tope24(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bia, oga presido is in love but too shy to say it. See, that's how some spiricoco bros dey toast woman. They don't tell you "I LOVE YOU" immediately, they start with that line.......... #ChristianPickUplines
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by solacong: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
call am soul mate back na
shocked shocked
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
I see lying spirit undecided
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by betty616(f): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm, Nawa o. Spiricoco things. That's funny sha, the way they do things.
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
betty616:
He said he wants to visit me, he did. We spent time, talked about so many things. He kept shaking much hands and then this one handshake he gave was in 3 dimensions, said I should learn the handshake that it was soul mate friends handshake. He went home and sent me some complimentary messages like "My heart so flourish wit joy tonight just being wit u. If I must be frank with u from my heart ur smile can heal a frozen heart and amend a broken heart, I truly had a nice time. Good nite. Dream of me " I don't understand this o. What's the meaning of these? I don't want to give any negative interpretation to this that's why I'm asking. I don't want to be a source of temptation to anyone o.
(do you really love this family? I love this family of God) that he is a Jesus Corper doesn't stop him from having legitimate affections ... Just call him to order politely if he is carried away by the spirit of lust.... And if you like him to date him, please just accept his advances if not tell him on time that you are either engaged or in a serious relationship... I didn't say you should lie o.... From a senior friend ..

1 Like

Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by betty616(f): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
SmellingAnus:
(do you really love this family? I love this family of God) that he is a Jesus Corper doesn't stop him from having legitimate affections ... Just call him to order politely if he is carried away by the spirit of lust.... And if you like him to date him, please just accept his advances if not tell him on time that you are either engaged or in a serious relationship... I didn't say you should lie o.... From a senior friend ..
thanks a lot for this advice. I appreciate it so much.
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by DaisyII: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
tjark1:
I see lying spirit undecided
Your spiritual vision must be in 3D
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
betty616:
thanks a lot for this advice. I appreciate it so much.
welcome dear...
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by ednut1(m): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2016
he will be back with the scam of God revealed ur d one to me. op if u lik am help d guy na
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by betty616(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2016
ednut1:
he will be back with the scam of God revealed ur d one to me. op if u lik am help d guy na
make I help am do wetin?
Re: Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You. by ednut1(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2016
betty616:
make I help am do wetin?
grin u know na

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl / Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? / The Curve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.