Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii (7470 Views)

Chaiii, These Laps No Too Much So? / Chaiii See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photo ) / How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello all nairalanders, there is this girl i love so much, and when i mean love, i love her so very much, she is my everything. She is the definition of beauty.
She loves me 10X more than i loves her
She is the main reason i just smh when ever i hear guyz says all Naija girls are gold diggers, though she is not from nigeria, she is from Benin Rupublic, but she has been in Nigeria for almost a year now.
When ever she comes visiting ( though she always comes visiting everyday or almost every day) so when ever she comes visiting we always kiss, cuddle, romance, fingeringgg and all other sexual things.
So yesterday night when she came, i was so happy because there was no one at home, just only i. Everyone went to an all night.
So as normal we started kissing, romancing and all other things, so i asked her for sex, i told her in direct pidgin (are one fucck ooooo, my body dun dey hot ooo) but mba she refused, always telling me that she can't allow me, that i woun't understand, that she don't want to get pregnant now, i told her that i will use two condoms, but she no gree, so after much anger i decided to go and sit in the parlour that i don't need the sex any more, but she followed me there and started kissing me, pressing my whole body against hers and all other things, but i pusher her away in anger, but still yet she no gree she still comes back to do the same.
Then i decided to leave the house for her, but behold she gave in and hold me back, and she said i should wear the condom, that its because of the love she have for me that she is giving in.
I swear the word pain me die, but i did't let her know that she just hurted me with those words. I just acted as normal
So i opened the two condoms and i wore them, so she laid in the normal missionary position for me to enter, but behold when am about to enter her my penis went totally flaccid.
Then i started kissing and fingeringgg her again, but (for where) he no gree stand, she rub am, rub rub rub but na lie. the tin no gree stand, my body that was totally very hot before when we were romancing went very cold.
I was in so much anger that i did't know when i asked her in a slow tone that did she has any spiritual husband that is watching her, at first she did't understand, then i explained to her what spiritual husband means and how they works
Mhen this was the first time ever that i saw her real angry with me, but i apologized immediately.
Then she went to where her aunt sent her that she is coming back.
When she came back my body was very lively again, but there was one problem my mother and sisters are back, there was no all night.
It was then she started urging me that we should look for another place to do it, that she really loves to do it this night. But it was too late because i have no where to carry her to. But i made a suggestion that we should go to a near by bush or go to the back of a church that is close to our hood. But she refused with anger
That even if she allows me am willing to take her to a bush to sex her, then i pleaded that am sorry
I swear to God the thing pain me die. I dun mark yesterday date wetin my prickkk do me yesterday i no go ever forget am for my life. I dun put am for yearly anniversary for my phone and i dun mark the date for our wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by chrisifeanyi: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
hahahaaaaaaa
ogbalu ikpu nkiti

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hahahahhahahahahahahhaa.. grin I was laughing the way u tell in pidgin..

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by rhozaay(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
u were lucky bro... maybe that duce has "maagun" ur thread for be "help a nairalander, he has been glued to that duce" or I need ways to free myself from a "maguned" duce grin

...rhozaay
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
rhozaay:
u were lucky bro... maybe that duce has "maagun" ur thread for be "help a nairalander, he has been glued to that duce" or I need ways to free myself from a "maguned" duce grin

...rhozaay
No, no, no she don't have anytin like that, if she has it would have guled my hands when am fingeringgg her.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Yewandequeen(f): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Op u don't know if that occurrence was a blessing in disguise and u here lamenting
k na
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by MrCork: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Hahahahhahahahahahahhaa.. grin I was laughing the way u tell in pidgin..

grin grin grin grin

...do you want to see mine? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Op u don't know if that occurrence was a blessing in disguise and u here lamenting
k na
Which kind blessing be that, abeg nor be dat kind blessing i dey find.
Her to.to for thight die, because he dun reach so many years when she sex last, but god nor let me enjoy am. Why why why

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by rhozaay(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
JealousPrince:

No, no, no she don't have anytin like that, if she has it would have guled my hands when am fingeringgg her.

ok then request a rematch.... but magun ehhh they come in different form....
there are some kind that no matter how wide u spread her legs....u won't be able to penetrate....some will just kill the urge.... I only said magun kuz ur urge automatically died

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
rhozaay:

ok then request a rematch.... but magun ehhh they come in different form....
there are some kind that no matter how wide u spread her legs....u won't be able to penetrate....some will just kill the urge.... I only said magun kuz ur urge automatically died
I tell you it just automatically died. Totally
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hahahha na from village grin grin
Adonbelievit shaa
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
joshsmarty:
Hahahha na from village grin grin Adonbelievit shaa
. . Mtchew, i go cum wast my time dey type this kind lie, na me foolish pass.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by joceey(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Guy that na pure magun you better run for your dear life.Togo and Benin rep people there jazz na like groundnut for naija if you like still put ur head na your future u dey use play.For ur information dat baby knw say something like that dey her body I wish u Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Yewandequeen(f): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
JealousPrince:

Which kind blessing be that, abeg nor be dat kind blessing i dey find.
Her to.to for thight die, because he dun reach so many years when she sex last, but god nor let me enjoy am. Why why why
smh for u with this comment of urs
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
smh for u with this comment of urs
. . Me i nor find anytin wrong with the comment ooo.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Yewandequeen(f): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
JealousPrince:

Me i nor find anytin wrong with the comment ooo.

no problem continue
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
joceey:
Guy that na pure magun you better run for your dear life.Togo and Benin rep people there jazz na like groundnut for naija if you like still put ur head na your future u dey use play.For ur information dat baby knw say something like that dey her body I wish u Goodluck Jonathan
Bros i swear to God, u dun dey put small, small fear for my body ooo. I dun dey fear ooo
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
That thing dey happen to me if I don reach olosho joint.My diick go dey raise anyhow for house.If i just reach olosho house na so the thing go sleep and the urge for sex go just commot for my body.Olosho go dey rub my diick the thing no go gree raise.One olosho wey i meet try suck my co.rk.For where the thing no respond.The funniest thing be say,if i come leave olosho joint the thing go raise again.And those girls na borehole.I no dey enjoy them.Na just because of konji dey make me go there.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
OP, it happened because you are overexcited about the sex, next time try to shower, relax and count backward from 100-1.
nothing is wrong with you
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Op U messed up, why 2 condoms? is d cause of your D1ck downfall . the condoms tightness stopped blood flowing to ur Dick vein.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Sunkyphil(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
I don laff tire for where I Sidon dey read ur mumble jumble
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by tonygee88(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why two condoms?.. Na ten u for wear because u wan prevent belle
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Love Machine:
That thing dey happen to me if I don reach olosho joint.My diick go dey raise anyhow for house.If i just reach olosho house na so the thing go sleep and the urge for sex go just commot for my body.Olosho go dey rub my diick the thing no go gree raise.One olosho wey i meet try suck my co.rk.For where the thing no respond.The funniest thing be say,if i come leave olosho joint the thing go raise again.And those girls na borehole.I no dey enjoy themNa just because of konji dey make me go there.
Gbammmmmmmmm 999,000,000,000,000 likes for you at d bolded
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
OP, it happened because you are overexcited about the sex, next time try to shower, relax and count backward from 100-1.
nothing is wrong with you
I swear all my life, it has nevar happened to me before.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Op U messed up, why 2 condoms? is d cause of your D1ck downfall . the condoms tightness stopped blood flowing to ur Dick vein.
No wonder, i suspected as much.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sunkyphil:
I don laff tire for where I Sidon dey read ur mumble jumble
Oga why you dey laff naaa, which part cum dey make y dey laff.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
tonygee88:
Why two condoms?.. Na ten u for wear because u wan prevent belle
Bros no be my fault naaa, na 3 the girl say make i wear before, na struggle she take let me wear the two wen i wear self.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
JealousPrince:
. . I swear all my life, it has nevar happened to me before.
even if she blow ur job that night, ur junior no go stand.
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
even if she blow ur job that night, ur junior no go stand.
. . No ooooo, if na that one, he 4 stand ooo
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by Sunkyphil(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
JealousPrince:

Oga why you dey laff naaa, which part cum dey make y dey laff.
na d way u take yearn am
Re: My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii by cruzita(f): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
undecided undecided undecided u no thank God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. / Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.