Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship (7462 Views)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by skyee: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2008
Hello Nairaland,

Pls i need u to help me out, I have a guy that we have been dating for 6 years now, he is a nice guy and  for that six years he is sincere with me. i didnt see or hear that he is dating another lady but the problem be say this guy get big mouth that if anything happen between the two of us he will tell his friends and other people, i have been telling him i dont like it but it seems this guy can not stop, now i am begining to get tired of him.

i dont know what to do can u pls help me out.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by lonelypal(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2008
@ poster, there isnt anything like a perfect partner, everyman out there has got one bad trait or the other. it s gonna be silly and stupid of anyone to advice u to opt out of the relationship simply because of his bad habit, be that as it may be u are at liberty to decide, it all depends on what u want frm a man. so ma sista. the ball is in ur court.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Sisikill: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2008
@ lonleypal
Come on, this is not picking his nose in public or scratching his butt while standing in line. He's telling their private business to the world. If this were a woman now you'll hear "women can talk to much, olofofo and the rest of the insults. If she was with Radio Nigeria now, at least she would have resigned herself to the fact that all her business will be public.

@ Poster
Please do what you have to do.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Gamine(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2008
Ómo gurl,

You know your problem berra oh!

Like the Sisi talk am, Do what you gotta do

6 years is a long tym

What are you people still doing, being BF and GF

hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by almondjoy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2008
@poster

You tried for 6 years!

I usually get tired after one night.   All it takes is one time and the thrill is so gone. It may take another like 2 years before I have any kind of memories about "the event" or "person" in question. The rest na management! cheesy

You did gooooooooooooooooooooooooood! grin

Just don't expect it to get any better next time.  Have all the fun while you can.  Every toy in the chinese market usually come up with a complete makeover to keep children interested.  Adults are no different.  Just find "ways" to keep the interest going.

That's life.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by tommyex(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2008
Poster

for 6 good years?u try oo
As for me i can mange it if my pal,as in a guy is doing such,but if my GF is doing it,i wont even think 2cie,I hate stuff like that.

If you love him,try to solve the problem
If not jus free the guy,period
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by ariblaze(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2008
@post

for you to keep it aight

with him for 6years something is good about

him, think this through thoroughly

6 years of your life no be small thang oooo
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 24, 2008
Damn!!! 6 years without any inclination of it getting to "more than boyfriend and girlfriend" level? omo, you tried o. . . embarassed
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 2:57am On Mar 24, 2008
ladies mind ur business. it's obvious they have some issues to work out before taking the next step.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

ladies mind your business. it's obvious they have some issues to work out before taking the next step.
wetin na? the poster obviously said NLers. which means males and females. . so you'll stay with a girl for more than 6 years living as BF and GF?
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 3:04am On Mar 24, 2008
wetin na? the poster obviously said NLers. which means males and females. . so you'll stay with a girl for more than 6 years living as BF and GF?

well it depends on factors such as age, financial stability and how strong the relationship is. as for u, we can just elope within 6months grin grin
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

well it depends on factors such as age, financial stability and how strong the relationship is. as for u, we can just elope within 6months grin grin
sorry, i'll get back at you on this

**runs out**
grin grin
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 3:20am On Mar 24, 2008
u can run but u can't hide. so why do u think 6years is too long
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

u can run but u can't hide. so why do u think 6years is too long
ehrrrrrrrm. , like yea. even 2 years is too long. . . withing that 6 years, they should have been married with a 3 year old baby
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 3:43am On Mar 24, 2008
ehrrrrrrrm. , like yea. even 2 years is too long. . . withing that 6 years, they should have been married with a 3 year old baby

damn morenike are u serious. u are going to handcuff a dude oo, baby ke tongue tongue. i think courtship should be more than 2 years so both partners can know each other thoroughly. this thread is a good example
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

damn morenike are u serious. u are going to handcuff a dude oo, baby ke tongue tongue. i think courtship should be more than 2 years so both partners can know each other thoroughly. this thread is a good example

see you. . so you wan spend more than 2 years to court someone? omo, which yeye relationship is that? shocked see you, by the time you're 30, you'll still be "getting to know each other" lipsrsealed
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 3:58am On Mar 24, 2008
see you. . so you wan spend more than 2 years to court someone?

love is blind, time doesn't matter grin grin

see you, by the time you're 30, you'll still be "getting to know each other"

come on morenike, don't rush things. better late than never. is thinking like this that has led to the high defense rate. dont' worry though, we are eloping within 6months grin grin
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

come on morenike, don't rush things.

am not rushing oh. . .am taking things slow. . .but good gosh, not this slow embarassed

bawomolo:

love is blind, time doesn't matter grin grin

come on morenike, don't rush things. better late than never.
Love is blind, true. . .but what has that got to do with a 6 year courtship? means you were blind through out the whole relationship?
better late than never? hmmmmmmmm!!! you're so right, but. . .but. . .man!! you're a brilliant scoundrel tongue i'll find sth to oppose about it later grin

bawomolo:

don't' worry though, we are eloping within 6months grin grin
haba. . 6 months. no o. . that's too far. see, am packing my bags now. hisssssssssssss
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 4:15am On Mar 24, 2008
you're so right, but. . .but. . .man!! you're a brilliant scoundrel

how am a scoundrel, embarassed embarassed

haba. . 6 months. no o. . that's too far. see, am packing my bags now. hisssssssssssss

iyawo alagolo, bring the frying pan and cooking utensils along, i have a huge appetite.

Love is blind, true. . .but what has that got to do with a 6 year courtship?

relationships progress at different rates, i won't be surprised if the bond of that kind of gf/bf is stronger than some of these arranged naija marriages.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Dreloaded(f): 4:16am On Mar 24, 2008
How have you dealt with such an immature troll for 6 years?

You can usually tell a bigmouth within the first 2 months.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Dreloaded(f): 4:19am On Mar 24, 2008
What are you people still doing, being BF and GF

It's because of people like you that you have people who go around claiming imaginary "engagements" after 3 weeks
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by debosky(m): 4:22am On Mar 24, 2008
D-reloaded:

You can usually tell a bigmouth within the first 2 months.

yeah, I knew you were a big mouth in like 2 seconds grin grin

@ topic

6 years of nonsense yarning and you just realised? Ask yourself what you've been doing in it for this long. . .maybe trying to change him?

Old habits die hard, let him reform himself then maybe you can give it a go.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Dreloaded(f): 4:24am On Mar 24, 2008
Sharrap jare! tongue

Seriously big mouth guys are the height of immaturity and they are not that hard to spot after a while. Yuck.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by TheSly: 4:29am On Mar 24, 2008
Leave that garrulous guy alone girl and move on if you detest his nature
Its a natural thing. . .can't be changed!!. . .no matter how hard you try. . . cool

There is a saying that goes by ''Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig'' cheesy
It's like ''u trying to teach a pig how to sing'' . . . . . . .savvy? cool
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Dreloaded(f): 4:30am On Mar 24, 2008
hello sly-verster.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

how am a scoundrel, embarassed embarassed
you dnt want to know wink

bawomolo:

iyawo alagolo, bring the frying pan and cooking utensils along, i have a huge appetite.
hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss angry
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by TheSly: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2008
D-reloaded:

hello sly-verster.

Hello Miss Toyin. cool
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 24, 2008
6 years?! wow, you're good to have stuck with him that long and me? i no like big mouths o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by TheSly: 4:42am On Mar 24, 2008
Hello young'n . . . cool
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 24, 2008
Hello younger young'n cool
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 24, 2008
ibkaye:

6 years?! wow, you're good to have stuck with him that long and me? i no like big mouths o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
baby girl, wetin you know. tongue
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 4:44am On Mar 24, 2008
you dnt want to know

oh yes i do, we could discuss this in my private lear wink

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oh come on, u can't be going to ile oko without the cooking utensils.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need / A Lady Cry Aloud For Help Over Her Watery And Sagging Breast (picture ) / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.