Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber (39653 Views)

5 Children Ate Cucumber And Died In Cross River State. Graphic Photos / 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by noblegrex: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
html14java:
I don't wanna say whats on my mind
pls tell them how uesful it is.you're the only one that knows the real value and how sweet it is. Let dem know BABE.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by bughead: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
pupsyd:
Is it fruit or vegetable?
Lolzzzz.

is vegetable
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Chazzyboy: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
ijbeauty:
Nice fruit. I love cucumber when eaten with groundnut sha.
is that all?
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
html14java:
iffai punch you! bad girl.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
ijbeauty:
Nice fruit. I love cucumber when eaten with groundnut sha.
may we knw what the groundnut means?

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Caspian22(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Whizzcute:

how do you mean?

Check all your posts that have made front page on Nairaland. They've all bin copied by someone.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by chibuzor05(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
You can also check on 14 health benefits of cucumber
http://www.ehfblog.com/2016/02/14-health-benefits-of-cucumber.html?m=1
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Gmekx(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
html14java:

Am reading your mind, it's saying an 11th health benefit of cucumber.

Speak my daughter cheesy wink
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Gmekx(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by adroitvezy(m): 12:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Constable! Suspect one is here...
petiteee:
I love cucumbers! Especially when cold wink
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by adroitvezy(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Waa gbayi. For this info i owe you one long and big cucumber.
Teespice:
anyway

cucumber is used to service the engine of the female anatomy in a very sensual manner if you know what I mean.

Choi. I am just being a naughty lass.

runs away.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Johnterryfama(m): 1:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Whizzcute:
When you are looking for healthy foods to eat, then cucumber is a great choice. Cucumbers are fruits though we normally eat them as vegetables. Cucumber goes with the scientific name cucumis savitis which is made up of 90-96% of water in it. Cucumbers are commonly eaten raw . Cucumbers are of great benefits to your health and those health benefits are what am here to reveal to you.
Health Benefits Of Cucumber

1. Cucumber Contains Some Essential Vitamins
Vitamins are one of the most essential nutrients you need more in your body to live healthy and cucumbers are always give it to you if only you eat them. Basically,cucumbers contain vitamin A,B &C which in turn energize you, boost your immunity and keep you radiant. Cucumbers also contain other nutrients such as iron, calcium, phosphorous, zinc, folic acid magnesium, Vitamins B1,B2,B3,B6 and more.

2. Cucumbers Keep You Hydrated

Like I earlier mentioned, cucumbers are made up of 90-95% of water. This means that if you may eat cucumbers as alternative to water because of it’s high water content. And keeping you hydrated is not limited to eliminate thirst but many other functions like transportation of nutrients all round the body , aid in digestion etc.

3. Cucumbers Reduce The Risk Of Cancer
Another key health benefit of cucumber is having the ability to reduce risks of cancer. Cucumbers are made up of plant nutrients named cucurbitacins which according to scientists, have anti-cancer properties. Scientists also went ahead to prove that activities that leads to the growth and development of some cancerous cells in the body can be blocked by this nutrient in cucumbers called cucurbitacins.

4. Cucumbers Get Rid Of Bad Breath
Cucumbers help to freshen your breath and get rid of bad breath . Cucumbers are made up of phytochemicals which eliminates those bacteria causing bad breath. So when ever you feel you need to freshen your breath, get some cucumbers and eat.

5. Cucumber Is A Good Home Remedy For Sunburn
Cucumbers has the capability of clearing sunburns too. Whenever you are experiencing sunburns again, simply do this; Cut a cucumber into tiny slices and put them directly on the sunburn affected areas, remove immediately you feel the warmth from cucumbers.

6. Cucumbers Help To Fight Inflammation
Do you know that cucumber helps to reduce inflammation in the body. Well, cucumbers contain flavonoids which are have anti-inflammatory properties to reduce inflammation in the body.

7. Cucumbers Strengthen the Bones
Cucumbers are rich in vitamin K is very much important for a healthy bone. When there’s low amount of vitamin K in the body then the risk of bone fracture increases. So get yourself some cucumbers and save yourself from bone fractures.

8. Cucumbers Are Essential For Weight Loss
Well, if you are trying to drop some pounds, then you need cucumbers. This is because they are very low in calories . They also contain fibers which are ideal to regulate body weight .

9. Cucumbers Are Ideal For Diabetic Patients
Diabetic patients need cucumbers to maintain their diabetes. Cucumber contains a hormone essential for the pancreas for insulin production. So if you are diabetic, then never miss to eat good amount of cucumbers weekly.

10. Cucumbers Help To Prevent Constipation
Cucumbers are very rich in water like I’ve earlier said, they also contain fiber. These two nutrients enables food to move through the digestive tract quicker and more easily , helping you prevent constipation.

THANKS FOR READING AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS.

ARTICLE SOURCE: http://www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/10-amazing-health-benefits-of-cucumber.html

next time if are writing some thing like this to the public, try and defined the terms.
e.g, cucumber reduce risk of masturbating.
masturbating means playing with your ----.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by shotgun22(m): 2:47am On Mar 20, 2016
don't expect to see result overnight. you have to be consistent. don't eat cucumber for a day and expect result the next. it takes time.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Whizzcute(m): 3:32am On Mar 20, 2016
Caspian22:

Check all your posts that have made front page on Nairaland. They've all bin copied by someone.

Yes, i knw..
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by petiteee(f): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Gmekx:

Just like carrots. I see you

Seems like you already completed the health benefits of solid sized vegetables wink
na una Sabi oooo
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Teespice(f): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2016
adroitvezy:
Waa gbayi. For this info i owe you one long and big cucumber.

thank you but I will pass.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by crazyclown07(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2016
NOTED
But OP,I heard it boost Libido
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by dikachi04(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Once upon a time in a classrum:-
Teacher- Audu what is cucumber?

Audu- aunty, cucumber is a rod-like something that gives satisfaction to a certain type of human beings,just that it does spill milk!

Teacher- clap for him class,that's my boy!
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by dikachi04(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2016
dikachi04:
Once upon a time in a classrum:-
Teacher- Audu what is cucumber?

Audu- aunty, cucumber is a rod-like something that gives satisfaction to a certain type of human beings,just that it does not spill milk!

Teacher- clap for him class,that's my boy!
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Caspian22(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Whizzcute:

Yes, i knw..

It's affecting your search engine ranking. Anybody that is searches anything related to ur post will see those copied ones. Google doesn't give 2 answers to a single search so they'll choose the website with the highest PR
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Whizzcute(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Caspian22:

It's affecting your search engine ranking. Anybody that is searches anything related to ur post will see those copied ones. Google doesn't give 2 answers to a single search so they'll choose the website with the highest PR
so wat do u suggest?
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by RexTramadol1: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Spell o cucumber

I love O'cucumber

Zero cee yuu...........

I knw it's benefit pass anything

Those gals know it too!
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Stanbeto: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cucumber is gud4 u
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Caspian22(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Whizzcute:

so wat do u suggest?

It's up to you. If you enjoy the traffic u are getting from making front page it's fine. At least it's going to be higher than traffic from Google. You can keeping writing your great posts and making front page. OR
You can stop posting half of your posts here on Nairaland just once in a while for traffic.
Re: 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Whizzcute(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Caspian22:

It's up to you. If you enjoy the traffic u are getting from making front page it's fine. At least it's going to be higher than traffic from Google. You can keeping writing your great posts and making front page. OR
You can stop posting half of your posts here on Nairaland just once in a while for traffic.
ok..tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video) / Becoming A Food Technologist / Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.