Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) (35761 Views)

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph / Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by myfantasies(f): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
banmee:

Funny girl. Don't know if it's deliberate or you are just yanking my chains.
Hmmmmm

Funny enough i did not sleep, i was busy watching cartoons

I won't tell you if it's deliberate or just pulling ur legs cos i don't see any chains

It's left for u to find out
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
2001 when I worked on the Island and lived off Allen 4:45am at about 130 kmph somewhere after Unilag my headlights caught a man pushing his 404 pickup across the bridge. I will never forget that day. The luck I had was that I usually like getting ahead of the crowd before the chicane at Adele so I had two lanes to my right and two to my left and I needed all the space because once he saw my headlights he abandoned the car and fled back across to the centre median totally confusing me. I just took my feet off the throttle. How I didn't hit either one remains a mystery. Naturally no meaningful work for me that day and my bae drove back that night. I will never forget. You certainly can't tell what happened before but our eroding humanity and values did not help what happened after.
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
RIP to the man
the hit and run driver should know that Karma's a b.i.t.c.h

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by emmanuel694(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
If I have my way, i'll hit him over and over again. Only non drivers will judge without experience. Who dares drives slow on an highway! Who dares slow down all of a sudden because an animal is crossing the highway! #armedrobberdown. #funeral song emergency by Dbanj.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Jadekitana(f): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wetin my name dey find for crime section? undecided
youngest85:
where is jadekitana
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Damstarr(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
what was the man doing on that bridge?
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by dmola(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
suwalee:
plz o if I may ask ow did d care hit the dude was he trying to cross the bridge. Sumtyms eh we human we don't like life ow can u try to cross that

plz reply ur mention tanku
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Chrixtopha(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
honestly i saw the guy when i was coming back from oshodi yesterday...it happened around 6, 7 pm and he was a young man but only God knows what happened
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Chrixtopha(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
honestly i saw the guy when i was coming back from oshodi yesterday...it happened around 6, 7 pm and he was a young man but only God knows what happened....it was not on the bridge proper but alfred rewane road near osborne foreshore estate second gate..
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by suwalee(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
dmola:

plz reply ur mention tanku
sorry I replyd u now I guess
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by dmola(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
suwalee:
sorry I replyd u now I guess

u didn't reply mi last message meanwhile can we do bbm?
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by TheBlackGeneral(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Etizz:
How can the driver sleep knowing very well dat he has killed someone...

Sleeping pills would do.
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by suwalee(f): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
dmola:

u didn't reply mi last message meanwhile can we do bbm?
send ur pin
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Jadekitana2(f): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
simplex2:
Only those that don't know 3rd mainlandbridge are talking of karma and nemesis. The only time to slow down on that bridge is if there's traffic.
Anyone walking on that bridge on foot is a suspect, if he comes close to your car, hit and continue your journey.
took the words right outta my mouth
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Pidggin(f): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
cry
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by dmola(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
suwalee:
send ur pin

562812C2
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by dmola(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
suwalee:
send ur pin

562812C2
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Cessence(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
shocked
Cessence:
I feel pity for the man. For him to have lost his life is probably God's divine plan for his life.Who knows what offence he must have committed and then karma caught up with him, please let us not judge from one perspective only.All I just need to say in essence is that we just hope he goes to be with the lord
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Dunexxx(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
damn! this is terrible
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by dmola(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=suwalee post=43956223]send ur pin[/quote anticipating
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 21, 2016
Seems you have never heard of "one chance". Was driving home by 4am along badagry and all of a sudden, there was a woman middle of the road, apparently she was thrown off a bus she just got robbed in. Guessing that the robbers wanted her to get hit by a car (which would make their identification difficult). Luckily for her, every car swerved away until she got up and moved to the side of the road.
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Qualer: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2016
myfantasies:
If God start punishing him tomorrow he will start running from pillar to post, saying it is one of his wicked uncle in the village dat is doing him

Not knowing it is the blood of dis innocent man

RIP

though it is sad....if you check well, the victim might not be that innocent. it's a freeway bridge first of all.... secondly it is night time...

and the question is.. what the blaady fucck was he doing in the middle of an expressway at night when most drivers are visually impaired?
From the look of the corpse, the driver must have been doing nothing less than 120 (i do nothing less than that when i'm on the bridge and the road is free), you don't expect a full grown adult to be in the middle of a four/three lane freeway at night... whatever the reason!
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Qualer: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Oooh dat, some people can be good at stalking

Well i have no interest in learning, it's best i stop stressing my brain

Tanks for ur efforts anyway

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you see why i fell in rove with you? cool
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Qualer: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Toksytoks:
The is no reason for anyone to be on foot on 3rd mainland bridge. It is recklessness and suicidal. The speed limit on the bridge is 120km/h. The driver committed no offence at all. Deaths on the highway are classified as Suicide. Braking suddenly at 120km/HR can lead to multiple accidents.

No law will punish the driver, Lagos State Government will confiscate the corpse and the family will be made to pay a fine.

Same way people fly across ikorodu road recklessly, right underneath the pedestrian bridge. Government had to construct a mesh fence on ikorodu expressways years back to fence of humans, fences are meant for animals in sane societies.

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Qualer: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Brifemix:
It's a bad news though. May his soul find rest .let's not forget that the world is coming to an end. Strange things are happening, Our Lord is coming Soon. Stay rapturable!!!!

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by myfantasies(f): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Qualer:

though it is sad....if you check well, the victim might not be that innocent. it's a freeway bridge first of all.... secondly it is night time...

and the question is.. what the blaady fucck was he doing in the middle of an expressway at night when most drivers are visually impaired?
From the look of the corpse, the driver must have been doing nothing less than 120 (i do nothing less than that when i'm on the bridge and the road is free), you don't expect a full grown adult to be in the middle of a four/three lane freeway at night... whatever the reason!
Nd ur point is undecided
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by myfantasies(f): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you see why i fell in rove with you? cool
U better fall out of rove with me

Cos i have done d same
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Qualer: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
myfantasies:
U better fall out of rove with me

Cos i have done d same

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by myfantasies(f): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=43962657][/quote]U have not seen anything yet angry
Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by Qualer: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2016
myfantasies:
U have not seen anything yet angry

Re: Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) by MarkSole: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
[size=16pt]What was the man doing there? Are you he is not one of the robbers that operate there?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.