Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? (22021 Views)

I Am Prettier Than Jessicaseth / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:
Op you are extremely DUMB.

Now you have posted this, has it made you any better?

Op, before you ask us this stupid question. Ask all the females in your family first, when they're done answering before we would answer.

You couldn't even put up your own picture. The lady you posted doesn't even know a monkey like you exists. Haha.

smiley.

*catwalks away *
High5 bae!!! grin

didn't get to the thread On time! Would've defending Your ASS!

These Deluded Niggaz Clearly need To get shipped into rehabilitation. Like ASAP!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by hifaif1: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
My bad. wink

The OP is misguided. He erroneously thinks anyone Caucasian is automatically beautiful and everyone Negroid can't measure up. The best way to treat people like this is to ignore them.

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by LuveU2(f): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2016
hifaif1:

The OP is misguided. He erroneously thinks anyone Caucasian is automatically beautiful and everyone Negroid can't measure up. The best way to treat people like this is to ignore them.

It is called complex. Look at the face of the woman he is comparing us with: very thin and pale.

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Dunexxx(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Maamin:

I agree, u must have felt so insecured when u discovered that beautiful and natural caucasian skin compared to your bleached out skin tongue

It does not even take a secondary school pupil to know this..c'mon sit down jor! grin

You're beefing someone who is finer than every female in your family?
man get realistic. Have u ever seen the girl the op posted in person?

See naturally beautiful girls like evegran with that perfect figure and what do u do? U abuse her to reduce her confidence when u should be encouraging her.
ure a Nigerian, remember that-apparently a not so bright one.

All the guys attacking evegran are deluded clowns. She is a very beautiful Nigerian girl with an amazing body!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by hifaif1: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
It is called complex. Look at the face of the woman he is comparing us with: very thin and pale.

His "comparison" is not what I have a problem with. It is his mischievous intent!!!

It is indeed called complex!!!

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by shindarayo(f): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Not at all.
Just disgusted with some black guys comparing white girls to us black girls.

I'm extremely fair so it doesn't get to me. But obviously gets to most Nigerian girls and kills their confidence, this is what gets to me.

Clowns like op should stop this nonsense attitude. I believe everyone is beautiful as God created us differently.

my dear dts girls wt low self confidence ooo,am not light skinned and dark either just in between and nothing any baga says van damage my confidence ooo cos i too like myself no be small.mo ti fine juuu...lolzzzzz..

6 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
High5 bae!!! grin

didn't get to the thread On time! Would've defending Your ASS!

These Deluded Niggaz Clearly need To get shipped into rehabilitation. Like ASAP!

smiley * Hi 5 back at you *.

It's fine. I'm a feminist, always a pleasure. smiley

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Dunexxx:

You're beefing someone who is finer than every female in your family?
man get realistic. Have u ever seen the girl the op posted in person?

See naturally beautiful girls like evegran with that perfect figure and what do u do? U abuse her to reduce her confidence when u should be encouraging her.
ure a Nigerian, remember that-apparently a not so bright one.

All the guys attacking evegran are deluded clowns. She is a very beautiful Nigerian girl with an amazing body!

Aww. smiley
Thanks but you didn't have to.
If more Nigerian guys reasoned like you, Nigeria would be a better place.

I'm grateful to your mum, she raised you very well. smiley. I hope you find a girl who understands and respects you.

7 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2016
shindarayo:
my dear dts girls wt low self confidence ooo,am not light skinned and dark either just in between and nothing any baga says van damage my confidence ooo cos i too like myself no be small.mo ti fine juuu...lolzzzzz..

Exactly!

I love myself the way I am too o. Too much sef. smiley

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

smiley * Hi 5 back at you *.

It's fine. I'm a feminist, always a pleasure. smiley
Hahaha!grin

@bolded,
Alaz! Someone of my gender admits that! grin

You're darn right Sure, We are!wink

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by LuveU2(f): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2016
hifaif1:

His "comparison" is not what I have a problem with. It is his mischievous intent!!!

It is indeed called complex!!!
His intention is to make us loose confidence in ourselves so he can easily have his way with us.

Thats how low self esteem men behave.

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by schumastic(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
Really? which thread and post?

a thread about guys or so can't remember but I came across it and saw your Replys there and just laughed n walked away
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by shindarayo(f): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

He/she doesn't have to put any picture on his profile. You bantu negroid think you are special. Caucasian is much more appreciated than you!

Your dad will sell you to be with a white woman.

So just shove your BS up your black pvssy
crazy bitch,yet u all dont fail in falling for our black niggas,face it nigerians are beautiful even in our dark skin,try bn dark for a day and ull c how fugly u re and d only tin covering ur ugliness is ur color.mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by kuuljay(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2016
I hate skinnies, NEPA no dey kuku try, I don't want to be looking for my woman in the bed when NEPA take light cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by freeage7(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2016
Okay. But is she made of black? Give us made in Nigeria jo!
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by xtervaganza(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:
Op you are extremely DUMB.

Now you have posted this, has it made you any better?

Op, before you ask us this stupid question. Ask all the females in your family first, when they're done answering before we would answer.

You couldn't even put up your own picture. The lady you posted doesn't even know a monkey like you exists. Haha.

smiley.

*catwalks away *
Hahahahhahaha you be winsh ooo

The funniest is the lady nor knowing he exists hahahha

You just savaged him

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by shindarayo(f): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:

Did i tell you i am white? I am Indian! And i am proud of it! Oh yeah, we rape women. Ok, let me even rape one tonight. Happy now ? B!tch undecided

Besides, white women are wonderful and better dont twist things. Everyone talking about women nobody talk about men.
God pls release d senses of some dead people and let dis mofo receive sense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by hifaif1: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
His intention is to make us loose confidence in ourselves so he can easily have his way with us.

Thats how low self esteem men behave.

Exactly!!! So what to do with people like this is to ignore them.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by shindarayo(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
In the 21st century, coloured women are IN.

Pale skin is ugly and out! tonguetonguegrin
smh
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Tommfrench(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Sweetie you're not white. Hope you know?
Indians are not white. Haha. Aww you thought you were white? Aww poor frog sad

Fine. Lemme explain how you appeared on earth.

Your dad raped his kid sister and boom!
You appeared sad

What does it feel like to be a product of a rape? sad
I can't imagine it. Pray tell sad

oh Lord!!

SMH!

You Need Jesus!!
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Not at all.
Just disgusted with some black guys comparing white girls to us black girls.

I'm extremely fair so it doesn't get to me. But obviously gets to most Nigerian girls and kills their confidence, this is what gets to me.

Clowns like op should stop this nonsense attitude. I believe everyone is beautiful as God created us differently.

Ohooo now u knoweveryone is special but when u were throwing shade @ guys who are not well built u didnt know. how are u different from the OP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Sammiel: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2016
afroditte:
Weldone OP, posting pictures of women who you cannot step up to toast, you can't even see them to toast sef!

The highest you can do is to másturbate to their picture, finish. So weldone!
lol..you're not wrong though. But you can as well prove him wrong with genuine and convincing reasons. The thread is meant to sample opinions and not for mockery as you ladies are seeing it.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2016
shindarayo:
crazy bitch,yet u all dont fail in falling for our black niggas,face it nigerians are beautiful even in our dark skin,try bn dark for a day and ull c how fugly u re and d only tin covering ur ugliness is ur color.mumu
Are you saying that dark skin is ugly undecided
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Greene66:
Light skin rules! undecided
Are you as pretty as that?

Green. smiley
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammiel:
lol..you're not wrong though. But you can as well prove him wrong with genuine and convincing reasons. The thread is meant to sample opinions and not for mockery as you ladies are seeing it.
Your head is full of tissue papers if you think this thread is not for mockery. Alas he mocked white women not us.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:

And you must be a big FOOL! The op asked a simple question.

Obviously the lady in regard is much more sexier, prettier than most here. If it hurts you simply port to the next thread or go and bleach like the rest.

#LightSkin
You are a fool too undecided

Don't ever call any lady fool angry

You long nose dumbos should let us be .

Shikena undecided

6 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Sweetie you're not white. Hope you know? Indians are not white. Haha. Aww you thought you were white? Aww poor frog sad
Fine. Lemme explain how you appeared on earth.
Your dad raped his kid sister and boom! You appeared sad
What does it feel like to be a product of a rape? sad I can't imagine it. Pray tell sad
Chai !!!

This is WICKEDNESS grin grin grin

Why tell him his birth story on a public forum nah?

lemme laff misspicy laugh.

Kikikikikikikikikikikikik

Stralocuccos sorry o grin grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sammiel:
I guess your ancestors were one of those lured by the British with an ordinary glass smiley

The mumuness still dey your blood.

So gullible undecided

Mtcheeeeewwwwww .

Not convinced by the location on your profile tho.

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

He/she doesn't have to put any picture on his profile. You bantu negroid think you are special. Caucasian is much more appreciated than you!

Your dad will sell you to be with a white woman.

So just shove your BS up your black pvssy
Shut up.

And your mother will dash you out to be with a black man .? undecided

Do me a favour, take your ugly multicolored face out of here angry

Gerrarahere mehn shitt . angry

5 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by oloyede252(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I guess your ancestors are one of those lured by the British by ordinary glass smiley

The mumuness still dey your blood.

So gullible undecided

Mtcheeeeewwwwww .

Not convinced by the location on your profile tho.
why you angry.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by oloyede252(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Omo this thread is funny..@op you will let them increase the percentage of irresponsible guy on nl to 99%
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Begonia(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

I've truly realised 98% of guys on NL are just senseless, frustrated losers looking for who to beef to feel better about their empty lives.
This is a fact!
Pathetic excuse for humans is what most guys on this forum are.

By the way, you're definitely a 10 but I'm sure you already know thatsmiley

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.