Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? (22044 Views)

I Am Prettier Than Jessicaseth / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Maamin(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uuh dude we come in shades more vast than the rainbow.
An all are beautiful, no need fer bleach

Lemmie goan check your pic first... grin

*checks pic*

But why is ur neck looooooooooooooooooooooong? undecided

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Maamin:

Lemmie goan check your pic first... grin

*checks pic*

But why is ur neck looooooooooooooooooooooong? undecided
loooool cheesy
Such lies an foolery.
You know I thought ta be childish an find somethin' ugly ta say back about yer pic....but I won't.
Goodnight to you sir.

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Maamin(m): 12:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Greene66:

Will you keep shut! I'm of a mixed breed ( Negroid and Caucasian) so I'm not black neither I'm I fair. Besides, white girls are better than black girls.

*spits*

Dont be silly undecided

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Speeechless3(f): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
You have a point.

Seun pls look into this asap.
Am just tired of this nonsense. This place is no longer fun !
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by sinistermind(m): 12:47am On Mar 20, 2016
I beg to disagree. Dis babe no fine na. I guess people comparing are yet to see the "mami water" in Nigeria. One village girl in Imo State will floor dis girl in terms of beauty.

7 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Maamin(m): 12:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

He/she doesn't have to put any picture on his profile. You bantu negroid think you are special. Caucasian is much more appreciated than you!

Your dad will sell you to be with a white woman.

So just shove your BS up your black pvssy

Another hideous dumb caucasian...spilling her ignorance in public...will you shut da fvck up and sit quietly here.

Or get out!

7 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Maamin(m): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
loooool cheesy
Such lies an foolery.
You know I thought ta be childish an find somethin' ugly ta say back about yer pic....but I won't.
Goodnight to you sir.

Lol...e pain am,, ok sorry babe..u are beautiful! shebi that is what u want to hear? grin
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by sinistermind(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
buhahahahaha gringrin Op you are very dumb for saying this average woman is better than us. You must be very silly.

Don't mind d guy... he should go to Owerri and see mami water na.

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Maamin:

Lol...e pain am,, ok sorry babe..u are beautiful! shebi that is what u want to hear? grin
Ha! grin I don't need ta hear anything from you.
Again Goodnight to you sir.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by sinistermind(m): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2016
If i'm to activate my sinistermind, dis drama on her shud move to FP grin grin grin.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by stoop(f): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Am more prettier dan her,she just dey show body
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Maamin(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ha! grin I don't need ta hear anything from you.
Again Goodnight to you sir.

Good night sweerie..have a beauty sleep.... grin
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Maamin(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2016
stoop:
Am more prettier dan her,she just dey show body

As for you, Goan plait your hair first..

3 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by stoop(f): 1:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg guy u kwn dis yellow feverish gal or u just dey make mouth mayb for ur family u people no get fine babes datz y u come here dey make mouth. All nairalander gals are more sexy ,pretty than dis ashawo

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by player007(m): 1:36am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:
Op you are extremely DUMB.

Now you have posted this, has it made you any better?

Op, before you ask us this stupid question. Ask all the females in your family first, when they're done answering before we would answer.

You couldn't even put up your own picture. The lady you posted doesn't even know a monkey like you exists. Haha.

smiley.

*catwalks away *
Geez!!
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by LuveU2(f): 1:39am On Mar 20, 2016
sinistermind:

Don't mind d guy... he should go to Owerri and see mami water na.
Hin mumurity sha undecided
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Maamin:

Good night sweerie..have a beauty sleep.... grin
You couldn't but help ta send a insult after me.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Maamin(m): 1:47am On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You couldn't but help ta send a insult after me.

#sighs!
No pun intended na! embarassed
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Maamin:

#sighs!
No pun intended na! embarassed
oh.You been actin' ugly all night so I just thought you wanted ta get one more jab in.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Maamin(m): 1:58am On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
oh.You been actin' ugly all night so I just thought you wanted ta get one more jab in.

Awww!..sowyy dear! That's just me...I express myself in such a blatant manner...many here including you thinks am a trouble maker embarassed

But ayam a nice person you know! lipsrsealed
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 20, 2016
Maamin:

Awww!..sowyy dear! That's just me...I express myself in such a blatant manner...many here including you thinks am a trouble maker embarassed

But ayam a nice person you know! lipsrsealed
"Bein' you" is needlessly insulting people
That don't sound like a nice person.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by nerdfrost(m): 2:30am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:
Op you are extremely DUMB.

Now you have posted this, has it made you any better?

Op, before you ask us this stupid question. Ask all the females in your family first, when they're done answering before we would answer.

You couldn't even put up your own picture. The lady you posted doesn't even know a monkey like you exists. Haha.

smiley.

*catwalks away *
. pained babegrin

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2016
grin dis thread sweet die gringringrin
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by afroditte(f): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Weldone OP, posting pictures of women who you cannot step up to toast, you can't even see them to toast sef!

The highest you can do is to másturbate to their picture, finish. So weldone!

6 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by isacolukay(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

I didn't start it.

Op s question is offensive.

I've truly realised 98% of guys on NL are just senseless, frustrated losers looking for who to beef to feel better about their empty lives.

98%! That's quite a sum.
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by hifaif1: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
In the 21st century, coloured women are IN.

Pale skin is ugly and out! tonguetonguegrin

This is not between you and Caucasian women so why insult their skin because of a misguided person?

This fight is between you and the OP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by Bisiebae(f): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
Like seriously, racism in our own country? the girl is obviously a model, most whites are fat and ugly... model vs model, eh? compare her to Genevieve.

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by hifaif1: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Greene66:
... angry

All of you combined! !!!

Sorry OP, you have to look for somebody more beautiful. This one isn't that beautiful. The lady evegran floors this lady very easily and very completely. I have seen a lot of ladies' pictures here. They floor this lady easily. Even this morning at the car wash, I saw three hawkers pass. They floor this lady easily.

It is not a matter of the skin!!!

11 Likes

Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by schumastic(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
They are bitter men with serious complex issues. Keep being beautiful.

We rock and the whole world knows smiley

like seriously your female, still having doubt though due to a certain post n thread of yours?
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by LuveU2(f): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2016
schumastic:

like seriously your female, still having doubt though due to a certain post n thread of yours?
Really? which thread and post?
Re: All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? by LuveU2(f): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2016
hifaif1:

This is not between you and Caucasian women so why insult their skin because of a misguided person?

This fight is between you and the OP!!!
My bad. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

/ My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.