Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

2babymamas's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2babymamas's Profile / 2babymamas's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) by 2babymamas: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
She's got skills. She should become very active in nollywood

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi by 2babymamas: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Say something we don't already know
Crime / Re: We Are In Love – Eudoxie Yao And Small Sized Fiance, Grand P by 2babymamas: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Very funny combo
Celebrities / Re: Meet Actress Anita Joseph's Sister Who Looks Like Her Twin by 2babymamas: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
She is trying to promote the next olosho since she is now married
Fashion / Re: How Much Does It Cost To Startup A Skincare Business? by 2babymamas: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Get knowledge first. If you have good knowledge about the business, you will know where you can start.
Travel / Re: First International Flight Lands In Lagos Airport After 5 Months by 2babymamas: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
majamajic:
Commercial flights are coming Nigeria since then

First commercial flight. Not evacuation or essential flight

41 Likes

Crime / Re: BREAKING: First International Flight Arrives In Lagos by 2babymamas: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Waiting for the details
Crime / Re: Nigerian Woman Dies While Giving Birth To First Child by 2babymamas: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
She has finished running her race. She passed the baton to the new child. Who knows, the child might be the one to fix Nigeria's problem
Food / Re: Drunkards, Why Do You Appreciate Alcohol More Than Money by 2babymamas: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why didn't you appreciate your English classes?
Travel / Re: Motor Accident Kills Two ATBU Final Year Students & One Graduate (Photos) by 2babymamas: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
RIP. 2020 have we not reach December?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by 2babymamas: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Think for a moment. If this Kola Aluko has been exposed to steal this much, imagine those who stole and have succeeded in hiding it. They will just be spending their loot codedly

169 Likes 7 Shares

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Fraudsters For Land Scam, One Other Internet Fraud. by 2babymamas: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ababbio:

Items recovered from Micheal when he was arrested include: One Lexus GS 350 SUV; a Central Bank of Nigeria cheque in favour of Nancy Strassner to the tune of $42, 200; Contract Award Certificate issued in favour of Brad McDonald Lampard to the tune of $200,000, one iphone 11and another iphone 6 phone.

The suspects will soon be charged to court.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/effcc-arrests-3-suspected-fraudersters-land-scam-other-internet-fraudphoto/

Nah better docs them see with the guy oo
Celebrities / Re: Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi by 2babymamas: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
30Billion gang meets Owo loading gang

21 Likes 3 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by 2babymamas: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
The cake shows how the wife will look like at old age.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Why The Premier League Ditched The Multimillion Dollar Chinese Broadcasting Deal by 2babymamas: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
I have always wondered how the chinese are able to pay mad sums for footballers when they don't make that much. I think they were just gambling
Politics / Re: Obaseki Speaks Of Oshiomhole's Secret 'business Deal' That Caused Their Problem by 2babymamas: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Where's the deal?
Jokes Etc / Re: Top 5 Most Unforgettable Smackdowns In WWE by 2babymamas: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
The dates you are mentioning shows you are a JJC
Politics / Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by 2babymamas: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
What's so special about this Hanan girl

Among Buhari's daughters, she the ugliest sef

153 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by 2babymamas: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
What are the terms and conditions for living here? Nigerian politicians are unstable. they can commission it now and turn it later to guest house tomorrow

79 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X by 2babymamas: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
sosoFun:

Please, kindly read through my post. I m here to enlighten the society. It's might save you when you are in the same situation. Knowledge Is Power

Biko, I never posted that I slept with someone wife, it was my X of 18/19 years.

I'm happily married with 4 kids now.

The only enlightenment you did is to tell us that someone helped u to vandalize ur babe puna.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Engagement Ring, Felt Embarrassed After Another Lady To by 2babymamas: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dumb skit
Politics / Re: Flood Wrecks Havoc, Four People Confirmed Dead And Thousands Of Houses Destroyed by 2babymamas: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmm

You posted hmm so that when it makes front page you will type your normal thing. I wonder why your message is centred around causing fear. What happened to the love Jesus showed. You should learn to preach love
Travel / Re: Int'l Flights Resumption: Incoming Airlines To Carry 200 Passengers Per Flight by 2babymamas: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
With style, corona just wasted 2020
Romance / Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by 2babymamas: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
looking at the u will know they are olosho
Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 40th Birthday(photos) by 2babymamas: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hard working woman
Politics / Re: Tinubu, Akande Turn Up For Governor Akeredolu's Campaign Rally In Ondo (Photos) by 2babymamas: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
The eagles have landed

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X by 2babymamas: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Have you tried sleeping with native doctor wife to confirm?

46 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.