Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) (1246 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by Sundayunity: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Big drama as Two Nigerian Ladies Fight and drag each other in the mud over Boyfriend (video)

Wonder shall Never end, A video footage has circulated around the social media revealing the moment two mature Nigeria Ladies were fighting and publicly disgracing themselves over a boyfriend in ikorudu Lagos State.

Click Link below to watch video

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/05/big-drama-as-two-nigerian-ladies-fight-and-drag-each-other-in-the-mud-over-boyfriend-video/ [/url]

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
So sweet
I love this
Which means Guys has levels too: not all the time guys will be fighting because of a rotten girl covered with make up and clothes.
Reverse mode starts NOW.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
All this bloggers selve, maybe they are fighting for something else
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by doggedfighter(f): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who interviewed them?
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by Madibah(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
So sweet
I love this
Which means Guys has levels too: not all the time guys will be fighting because of a rotten girl covered with make up and clothes.
Reverse mode starts NOW.

grin
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by Madibah(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
If I'm the boyfriend I will just dump the both of them
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by raphretle: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
This fight no balance na Abeg separate them ooo

Before somebody go shout I CANT BREATH..
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by 2babymamas: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
looking at the u will know they are olosho
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by Sirmwill: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
one of the hoelowshows wanted to collect customer dadani from the other in this lockdown situation... grin
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by paulolee(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
money is involved
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies Fight And Drag Each Other In The Mud Over Boyfriend (video) by fati2001(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
yeye pple.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money / OMG, Catholic Rev Father Caught Having Sex On Church Altar / How come Ladies Get Over Relationship Faster after break up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.