Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

2black's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2black's Profile / 2black's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Autos / Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by 2black(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bros thank for your responses so far.
Another question, how much for 2011 highlander or 2011 4runner
Autos / Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by 2black(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello, please how much will 2009 toyota highlander and 2009 toyota landcruiser cost?
Family / Re: It's Raining Hailstones In Abeokuta by 2black(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Am sure d OP meant Hell Stone

What is "hell stone"?
Family / It's Raining Hailstones In Abeokuta by 2black(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
It's currently raining heavily in Abeokuta and the rain is accompanied by hailstones.Omo u wan try the heavy pounding on my roof and windows?
Car Talk / Re: New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1 by 2black(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2014
kennaustine:
^^^ Whats really wrong with y'all APC propagandist? The increase in tariffs for imported automobile is to encourage local automobile manufacturers. Common SS2 Economics student will tell you that one way of encouraging local production is increasing import tariffs. That's called Import Substitution Strategy. Aren't you ashamed that Nigeria has become a dumping ground for every kind of crap produced in other climes? We have Innoson, PAN, ANNAMCO, VON, Nissan and other automobile manufacturers in Nigeria and we know that government is trying to revitalize them so as to boosts our economy. Yet you criticize this one very good move government makes to see to its realization. Many of these imported cars have been used for above five years and then they're moved to Nigeria for dumping, after which when you buy, you'll use for no more than three years and the money u would have spent on repairs and maintenance may have exceeded the original cost. Some brand new Innoson cars go for 1.5m and they're trying to beat it down to 1m. So which is better ; buying a brand new car for 1.5m and enjoying it for 3 to 4 years without excessive repair cost or buying a tokie car for 800thousand and spending over 500thousand on repairs in 3 years. A relation of mine has spent about 300th on repairs on a tokie car he bought for about 800th and the car IS STILL HAVING ISSUES. Wont it have been better to just buy a brand new made-in-Nigeria car and save yourself some unecessary stress. Why are we so used to cheap craps and worthless articles? Is that what APC wants for us? SMH. Which way Nigeria? #SeeBeyondPropaganda

Does anyone in government use any of these locally made cars? Do u currently use one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by 2black(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
This is not a fake story.I know this guy personally.He owns a company which supplies goods and services to my organisation.He is a mulatto. He likes adventure a lot and that explains y he is doing these daring trips.google it and you will see the diary of his trips with pictures and other details.he ferried the bike across the sea to Europe.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 2black(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Keep up the good work bro.
Please help me check this VIN and send to ademola2black1@gmail.com:5FNYF18126B018613
Thanks a million.
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 2black(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Chairmo abeg help check this VIN 5N1AR18W55C710571.
Kindly email ademola2black1@gmail.com
Thanks a million.
Autos / Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder ₦ 1,500,000 (negotiable) by 2black(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Bros post the interior pictures of this vehicle.
Health / Re: Breaking: four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Minister by 2black(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nyc news.positive for once!
Mods front page oooooo.
Sports / Van Persie Gets Back At Piers Morgan Of CNN by 2black(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2013
Autos / Re: My Toyota Avalon Not Reversing.pls Help! by 2black(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Car gurus,abeg make una help me o
Autos / My Toyota Avalon Not Reversing.pls Help! by 2black(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Hello guys,please what could be wrong with my gear that my toyota avalon 2001 model does not move in reverse gear.All other gears are working well.
This started shortly after the CHECK signal came up on my dashboard while driving the car last week.
Family / Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by 2black(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2013
My first post to make front page.
Glory to God!
LOL
Family / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by 2black(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hey Guys,saw this pix and think its worth sharing.

A truly amazing image of a baby grabbing the doctor’s fingers during childbirth has been shared all over the world.

Randy Atkins was on hand to capture the moment his wife Alicia gave birth last October, but had no idea the images for his family photo album would become so famous.

During his wife’s C-section, he was called over by the doctor as baby Nevaeh Atkins made her debut into the world by literally grabbing hold of the doctor’s fingers.

Recalling the moment, he revealed: “The doctor called me over and said, ‘Hey, she’s grabbing my finger.

“So I ran over there and just grabbed the shot and I was just in awe looking at it. It was such an amazing picture.”

The couple, who shared the picture on Facebook, saw the image go viral – receiving over 1,590 shares and 3,305 likes.

Writing below the Facebook post, Alicia – who is the professional photographer of the family – wrote: “This was 10 weeks ago when I was having my C-Section and Dr.Sawyer broke my water…and my daughter reached out of my stomach and grabbed the Dr’s finger and my hubby caught this special moment.”

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=574138265946664&set=a.222484704445357.77909.220633694630458&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment
http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/baby-captured-grabbing-doctor-s-finger-from-the-womb-in-amazing-photo-of-childbirth-111637669.html

5 Likes

Family / Re: What Is Wrong With A Married Man Passing The Night In His Inlaw's Place? by 2black(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Now I can see that I m not doing an oddity.Anyway,as for the Culture thing I m still trying to understand what that means?
Family / Re: What Is Wrong With A Married Man Passing The Night In His Inlaw's Place? by 2black(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Family / Re: What Is Wrong With A Married Man Passing The Night In His Inlaw's Place? by 2black(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
No I havent and dont intend to make it a habit.Moreover I live in Lagos while they live in the south south.I also dont travel that often so I can be there maybe maximum of once or twice a year.What I am saying is that my friends who have been married for several years say they have never slept in their inlaws house before and will never do.That's why I asked.
Family / What Is Wrong With A Married Man Passing The Night In His Inlaw's Place? by 2black(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
I was discussing with some married friends and they all think it is absurd for a man to sleep in his inlaw's place.I have done it a couple of times without any qualms and in fact my father in law will never agree that I sleep elsewhere whenever I travel to their area.What do you guys think?
Sports / Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by 2black(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2012
For me Carmelita Jeter is d hottest sports chic right.Av a heavy crush on her.Oh my gosh!
Autos / Have You Ever Used Your Cruise Control? by 2black(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Guys,I thought about the fact that I ve never used the cruise control feature on my present car before after almost three years of driving the car.Whether when travelling or when going to or from work,I m just too busy fighting the road and other road users to even think of using my cruise control.Have you ever used yours?
Food / Re: Golden Morn Unsuitable For Children Under 3 Years by 2black(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
The warning is written very boldly and even with a colour different from the other info printed on the pack,so why are you condemning the company?

2 Likes

Entertainment / Comedy Industry In Nigeria Drying Up? by 2black(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Guys,I think the comedy industry in Nigeria is getting saturated.
I love comedy a lot and I was always getting cracked up in the past listening to or watching comedy on tape or at live shows.
But nowadays,it seems the jokes are drying up.
What do u think?
Phones / Re: Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night by 2black(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
am so much surprised what happened to my phone over night because I didn't switch it off. Cosmic ray eventually visited me but it didn't come alone, it came with Murphy ray, lasun ray, Muka ray & mama ray. I think the rays came to earth in search of Baba Ray. Lol
If you send false message to people because MTN is doing free sms promo, God is watching u

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks by 2black(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Some people are saying Nigerians are lazy and are not applying their intelligence.Nobody is talking about infrastructure availability-power,good roads,internet costs,etc
Sports / Re: AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On February 8th 2012 by 2black(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
I love both teams.Wish one of them will win the trophy.
Politics / Re: Did Fashola Deceive Us With His First Term? by 2black(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2011
Come to think of it,we thought a shining light had come.but it seems like we were dreaming
Politics / Re: Did Fashola Deceive Us With His First Term? by 2black(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2011
Fashola seems to be sleeping right now.
Politics / Did Fashola Deceive Us With His First Term? by 2black(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2011
I just feel that fashola only made us believe he was a messiah during his first tenure because this second tenure has started all wrong and the way the first term ended was not even the best.what do u think?
Jokes Etc / Re: Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) by 2black(m): 4:28am On Oct 04, 2011
u no go kill person wiff laff o.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Samir Nasri Leave Arsenal For Man City by 2black(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
Arsenal have agreed a deal of 25mill pounds to sell Samir Nasri to Manchester City.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14628121.stm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.