Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike (72705 Views)

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by ocheu(f): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2014
frankben4real:
please how those this affect the economy of NIGERIA
alot
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2014
why 9ja no dey make good history, your mate dey invent, you dey travel....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by ibkgab001: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2014
Live with South African Bikers President

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2014
spicy244:
You should av done more justice to the topic by telling us the number of dayz or hours or months he used on the road. BTW, when embarking on the trip, how many packs of food did he carry along with him.

#justdoubting
This is 2014 ma'am not 1974, all he needs is his credit card. Planning these trips usually take longer than the trip itself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by blakky97(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is not
Why did he trek from abuja to enugu? I know these two places and they're too far apart for reality. At least he would have climbed a trailer if no other free lift
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Lilimax(f): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2014
Orisirisi kpo nbi bayi undecidedsmiley
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by rocgirl: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Any ideas on how to board a bike from Lagos to Ohio? Anyone please?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2014
I support the OP about everything he wrote about the Bike man, I have a friend onmy FBK list who is a member of the easy riders association nick name MILITANT real name (Christopher Odigie) he upload series of their inter Border riding and they have been to many places in africa , check him out on FBK and see if am lieing he update a pics of kanu from france -Austria. I guess they will use ferry to cross over the water part of the journey#myopinion#

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by 1miccza: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Dollabommie:
ah neva knew Jonathan don work dis much shooooo shocked d guy don do overhead bridge reach Austria,Southy and co...cos me ah donno hw d guy wan take travel reach southy talkless of Austria ontop bike...

Bros me sef no understand ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by watchindelta(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2014
story for children angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by aris2014(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:
Hin drive bike pass water abi to Austria shocked ........... Chei!

Abeg make una ask this guy ooo. Does bike na move on water? Or na james bone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by 1miccza: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2014
major466:
There goes a good Nigerian making us proud. This is a big lesson to youths. If you don't have anything to do, ride a bike to South Africa or Egypt.

Hahahahahahahahahaa guyzzz wey dey vex
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2014
The reason why most of us find his journey strange is because as Nigerians, we neither have nor support eccentric personalities because of our limited interest as a people. That's why Nigeria won't put man in space or develop a flying car anytime soon. I see adventure and endurance, most people see craziness, which is shallow. The varied interests of westerners today is why there is an abundance of knowledge 2day. It is geographically possible to ride to SA and Austria. To get to Austria, u walk through the Sinai peninsula or through Egypt into Israel. Humans evolved from Africa to populate the earth. They actually walked 90 percent of the time. Motorcycle actually makes it easier.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by abdulwastecx(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Dopeyomi:

But tha̶̲̥̅̊t guy try o... South_africa to Lagos Shey the man ride bike untOp sea too

Abi na dryLand from south_africa to naija
Abi the bike geht wing
Abi the bike d̶̲̅ε̲̣y fly
Like how many months did he use to get there
So he was αвℓє to refuel the bike on the sea too
Filling station is available there to abi

Am still finding it hard to believe!

So this post eventually мα∂є frontpage

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

check your atlas map dummy. ..you can actually travel through land from Nigeria to south Africa.

Nigeria- Cameroon - Gabon- Congo- DRC- ANGOLA- NAMIBIA- SOUTH AFRICA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by tomiobj(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Maybe he went northeast and passed Egypt.
alotofgrace:
HOW LOng did he spend on the road?

shocked shocked shocked ..... on bike ??

is there bridge between Morocco and Spain? or how did he cross Africa to Europe or another continent?

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by abdulwastecx(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2014
LEOSIRSIR:
I support the OP about everything he wrote about the Bike man, I have a friend onmy FBK list who is a member of the easy riders association nick name MILITANT real name (Christopher Odigie) he upload series of their inter Border riding and they have been to many places in africa , check him out on FBK and see if am lieing he update a pics of kanu from france -Austria. I guess they will use ferry to cross over the water part of the journey#myopinion#

my problem is how he manage to cross the narrow river between Spain and Morocco on his way to western Europe or their is a bridge there now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Jabioro: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2014
Does he rode through sahara or sambisa edge? Did he pass through Congoleiness teritory,by kalahari reserved ?let me where actually did he pass...
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by cbrass(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2014
sdavirus:

In such situations, they usually ride to Morocco, and cross to Spain, via a barge or carrier. Then they continue riding/ driving.

Then he didn't ride to europe tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Nairalanders lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by 2black(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
This is not a fake story.I know this guy personally.He owns a company which supplies goods and services to my organisation.He is a mulatto. He likes adventure a lot and that explains y he is doing these daring trips.google it and you will see the diary of his trips with pictures and other details.he ferried the bike across the sea to Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by ocheu(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Dumb_a*s yσυ will havε̲̣̣ sense when yσυ stop quoting me!
Retarde'd swine back off.. Yσυя 6feet is ready!
fool, talking gibberish. Ur type of human is extinct these days. Living ghost, ur burial ceremony is being scheduled already.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by nora544: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2014
abdulwastecx:

my problem is how he manage to cross the narrow river between Spain and Morocco on his way to western Europe or their is a bridge there now?

We have ferry di you know what a ferry is, every day many Trucks from Morocco come to europa to bring fresh fruits.

you never hear the word ferry that is a ship who can take trucks and cars.......

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by kukus01(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Did you see the word ferry in his post?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by dejavski(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Someone pls help me out... Is he the same Kanu that played for Arsenal in the EPL. I don't know cos I live in Gibraltar undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by philtrum(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2014
dejavski:
Someone pls help me out... Is he the same Kanu that played for Arsenal in the EPL. I don't know cos I live in Gibraltar undecided

and you schooled in France....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by onadana: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2014
The thing I like about dream be say...anybody can dream to be anywhere and do anything...... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Elnino4ladies: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Gr8t adventure. I cnt attempt it tho.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2014
Dopeyomi:

But tha̶̲̥̅̊t guy try o... South_africa to Lagos Shey the man ride bike untOp sea too

Abi na dryLand from south_africa to naija
Abi the bike geht wing
Abi the bike d̶̲̅ε̲̣y fly
Like how many months did he use to get there
So he was αвℓє to refuel the bike on the sea too
Filling station is available there to abi

Am still finding it hard to believe!

So this post eventually мα∂є frontpage

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why una dey talk like this , land no join Nigeria an South Africa abi na you think say South Africa dey another continent
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by abdulwastecx(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2014
2black:
This is not a fake story.I know this guy personally.He owns a company which supplies goods and services to my organisation.He is a mulatto. He likes adventure a lot and that explains y he is doing these daring trips.google it and you will see the diary of his trips with pictures and other details.he ferried the bike across the sea to Europe.

since is a mulatto now he must some be kind of mini god....Africans with slave mentality.By the way, calling someone mulatto is abusive and derogatory
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by wura2020: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Have you people heard about the legendary Ajala who travelled around the world on a bike? Ebenezer Obey waxed a record to praise his exploits while the late Ayinde Barrister waxed a derogatory record over his feat.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by abdulwastecx(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2014
kukus01:

Did you see the word ferry in his post?

nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mechanic Roundtable / Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.