Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

2cantango's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cantango's Profile / 2cantango's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 193 pages)

Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2006
shocked angry

Greedy baby girl in bed last night tongue

aint going to give ya nufink in bed last night

Is that what you tell Ken in bed last night? wink grin cheesy
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2006
Number 1 ~ Pharrell ft Kanye West
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2006
Gimme That in bed last night cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy
yeah baby girl cheesy as Usual, it'S been kiss kiss
U know me Soo well cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
U doin' alright Urself?? wink cheesy kiss kiss

Of course I know you so well - you're my baby girl wink cheesy kiss kiss

So glad you're day's been kiss kiss wink

I've been a busy bee, organizing my move and the wedding shocked my head is so full of appointments, arrangements and stuff shocked my poor head embarassed But it's all worth it cheesy kiss kiss kiss

I'll send you some pics after the wedding hun cheesy kiss cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2006
Hiya baby girl cheesy How's your day hun? kiss kiss kiss as usual, I hope! cheesy

Hey SvS cheesy what's cookin'? cheesy

Hello Everybody wink cheesy

Baddy, you can run, but you can't hide! angry grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2006
Same here! tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2006
Awwwww, thanks mukina kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss means a lot to me hun kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2006
October 8th shocked

Am so excited, I know the time's gonna drag by slowly - it always feels that way when you're really looking forward to something - Grrrrrrr. . cheesy cheesy
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2006
Emotional ~ Carl Thomas
Nairaland / General / Re: I Love Afeni by 2cantango(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2006
I'm sure Afeni had his pic in his profile a while ago - I saw it grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2006
Lol blue & d'baby cheesy

I spilled the beans on other threads cheesy

Yep, I am an engaged woman kiss getting married on my birthday!!! shocked How cool is that!?!? cheesy

I'm soooooooooo damn happy - sooooooooooo damn excited, can't stop smiling!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2006
Floating on cloud nine in bed last night cool

hi babymine! what's up?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2006
SvS:

lol 2c
drama is now settled grin

Lol SvS cheesy I bet you're mighty glad about that! tongue

Geez girl, you like to live dangerously wink cheesy

dominobaby:

2c, how are you? I've misd u!
We both are in the same shoes! A few days and it seems i've been gone for ages!

Hi Hun kiss I've missed you too! How've you been doin'?

I've been great - did you hear about my engagement!?!? shocked cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2006
shocked Oh my lawdy shocked So much drama in here during my absence shocked

angry Would it be too much to ask y'all to please wait for me next time? angry

Why should I miss out on all the good stuff tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol @svs cheesy

I'm off to slumber land now - Goodnight all. kiss kiss

Be good while I'm gone. wink
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2006
Genial:

Thank you, fair lady. Your angels are in good health?

My son is in very good health, but unfortunately my daughter has a nasty sty that is causing her pain. sad

Thanks for asking.

retro:

DRAMA; I'm thinking of dumping Afeni!

Typical! Just when I'm about to head off to bed, retro fires up with the good stuff. wink
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2006
Welcome back Sir Genial.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmao @svs cheesy

My Mum hatched a bantam egg in her bra once! shocked grin
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

lipsrsealed

What were they doing. smiley

It was some scarey stuff lipsrsealed Diddy pulled out all his toys - whips, clamps, cuffs, the works!! shocked

My eyes will never be the same in bed last night. embarassed cry
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol yeah she really did that cheesy probably wouldn't be too happy about me sharing that tale cheesy

You're welcome kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmao!! tongue

My Mum used to always keep a clean tissue in her bra, just incase wink

Ok, my bossom warmed tissue offended you, I'll grab you one straight from the tissue box. angry grin
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2006
svs, when you can make a man moan, it is pure bliss! wink cool

mz.floyd, I've been celebrating my recent engagement cheesy

What's up with you, in bed last night? wink
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2006
shocked I gave you a clean tissue, pre-warmed by my bossoms shocked

Surely that act of selflessness proves my love embarassed tongue cheesy
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2006
Welcome mz.floyd cheesy

Became deaf from diddy's moans & j-girl's screams in bed last night. shocked tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol! grin

*fishes out a clean kleenex from between her voluptuous twins, and hands it to svs* tongue grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2006
Oooooooooh, now I get it. wink tongue
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2006
*spying on diddy & j-girl in bed last night* cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2006
*gives svs a used kleenex* tongue grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2006
obiguy:

I LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HERI LOVE EVE, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW, PLEASE SVS, KEL, EVERYBODY, HELP ME TELL EVE THAT I LOVE HER

So, errm, what exactly are you trying to say?

tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2006
Group Hug?? cheesy cheesy
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2006
Did a happy dance in bed last night cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 193 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.