Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,109 members, 7,867,201 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

2cantango's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cantango's Profile / 2cantango's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 193 pages)

Forum Games / Re: The "i Have Never Ever" Game by 2cantango(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2006
Lol baby girl tongue

I have never ever loved a man as much as I am lovin' my King kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Forum Games / Re: Who Are You Missing Today? by 2cantango(f): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2006
Rhodalyn:

kiss it's alright baby girl, im here now sad cheesy sad kiss kiss
im Sorry for leaving ya just like that without any explanation embarassed sad nl is just not worth it any more

NL isn't the only way to contact me hun sad I've sent ya some emails - didn't you get them?

I've got some HUGE news for you baby girl shocked I mean MEGA HUGE NEWS shocked cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Are There Really Nice Guys Out There? by 2cantango(f): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2006
@Topic:

Hell yeah there is!

Like diddy said, they are scarce. sad

Even more scarce now that I just claimed one of them cheesy sorry ladies embarassed tongue grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2006
@. . . Hi Darling smiley

Thanks for your words, of course you know we'll always be cool. wink

@buchio7:

I'm sure j-girl will hook you up with someone when she's next online. cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hi j-girl! I'm cool thanks, how are you? smiley
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2006
***yawns***

no one forces either of you to come in here, yet you return of your own free will undecided

I've already suggested that you start your own topic, just for the two of you. .

Yet you haven't, so why complain about a thread that someone else started?

If you think you're so damn great, prove it. cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2006
Lmao!! grin

IBB has finally found his match - someone who can play the game as well as he does grin

Oh, this is so much fun to watch tongue cheesy cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2006
cyberpaul:

Guess you're covered then, except for your accom problems, whts a typical weekend like for u since u seem to not want to disclose your location. grin

Lol tongue I'm in the land of Oz cool

My weekends are dedicated to my angels (children), they get to choose what we do. It can be anything from having a picnic somewhere, to playing soccer, or visiting friends, generally whatever they want.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2006
It only seems hard to get a place because the price of rent has increased so much recently, so I guess everyone's sitting tight and remaining where they are.

Like I said, if I can't find a place in time, I'll have to get permission to stay where I am while still looking.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2006
Unfortunately there's not a lot of available houses for rent at the moment, I've still got about 2 weeks to find somewhere. If it comes to d-day and I've still not found a house to move to, I'll have to have a word to the owner here about allowing us to keep paying rent and just stayin here until a house becomes available.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2006
Hi baddy smiley How's things?

@cyberpaul:

I've been given my marching orders from the people who own the house I'm renting sad They've finally realized that they need to do some serious renovations before the place totally falls down.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2006
Hi cyberpaul smiley

I'm cool thanks, how are you? I'm busy packing, though at this point I have no idea where I'm moving to undecided

What are your plans for the weekend? cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2006
Darling I am not cheating on you - I thought this is what you wanted?

You want more than one, so I'm just playing along cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2006
That's my boy wink cool cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2006
shocked IBB shocked

Please try to keep our bedroom talk out of NL embarassed

wink

My darling will now see that I'm a good girl and I like to play along when in Rome undecided j-girl look out hun cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2006
MADD love indeed cheesy

You smell so damn good shocked cheesy You sexy little beast wink grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2006
G'night and sweetest dreams to all who are off to catch some Z's kiss

IBB hun, you're squeezing me so tight I can barely breathe shocked my face is gettin' buried in your chest shocked cheesy tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2006
Did I hear someone say "hug"? cheesy

Woo Hoo - the hugaholic queen is in the house wink cheesy

Love y'all kiss

Sweet dreams diddy kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2006
Ok IBB, I'll catch you there.

There's so much tension in this room - I could cut the air with a knife shocked

Chill peeps and let the love flow kiss cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2006
@diddy:

You alright hun? Wann@ talk?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2006
Lol @IBB tongue My son eats us out of house and home shocked He could eat a horse and chase the rider shocked tongue Yet he's so skinny, just a big bag of bones undecided Must be because he's over 6ft, gives him a thin appearence. cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2006
This thread should now be called The Official Nairaland Drama King and Queens Thread

tongue wink grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2006
@IBB: kiss

Lol! OUR tongue angels are doing great, as always. They're still on school break, so they're making the most of all this free time.

I've missed you hun kiss cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2006
Hi IBB I'm giving you 'that' eye

How's things? cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2006
@diddy:

I'm cool hun, how's things with you? kiss

@j-girl:

I'm sorry - was only going by what I'd read in here undecided
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2006
@j-girl:

I thought you were with diddy?

Dang! I can't keep up with y'all embarassed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2006
Hi j-girl smiley

A little birdie tells me you're single again? undecided
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2006
bwoy u must be thinkin through yo asshole tonight or are u sippin yo drink through yo ass

Lmao!! grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2006
shocked 125 pages!! shocked

I can barely keep up embarassed

Y'all are mad, crazy, funny in here cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2006
I love my baby girl kiss kiss missin' you big time hun cry

I love my King kiss kiss more and more every day! kiss kiss

I love all NL peeps tongue kiss cool
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2006
cry I feel your pain Oracle cry

I Am Not My Hair (Konvict Remix) ~ India Arie ft Akon
Forum Games / Re: The Half-a-word Game by 2cantango(f): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2006
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 193 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.