Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

2cantango's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cantango's Profile / 2cantango's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 193 pages)

Family / Re: Our New Baby Girl! by 2cantango(f): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2008
4Him:

Cute little baby girl . . . just what i want.

Congratulations. What name is she? Nneka?

Thanks.

Her name is Chausiku, which is her grandmothers name. smiley
Family / Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by 2cantango(f): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2008
Usiola:

My promise: To shower my wife and kids with every attention and affection i wish i could shower on you.
I Love You

That's beautiful! cry

I light a candle for my dear Uncle who passed in December 2006, we still have no explanation as to what happened, I just take heart in knowing you're now in a better place and free from all the pain and demons that haunted you daily. I see you so often in my dreams and I know you're happy. I just wish with all my heart that you could still be here to see your newest little great niece, knowing that she's missing out on knowing the most wonderful Uncle this world had to offer just tears me apart. I love you so deeply Uncie & will continue to miss you daily until we meet again.
Family / Our New Baby Girl! by 2cantango(f): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2008
I haven't been on here for such a long time - I've really missed all the great people I met through this forum.  sad
Anyway I just wanted to share my fantastic news with you all. I've safely delivered a precious little baby girl - thank you God!!
I was told many years ago that I wouldn't ever be able to have another child, but here I am proving the doctors wrong  tongue
My ob finally found that my pelvis is an odd shape, and that's why I'd had such horrific experiences having my other two children, which resulted in me having blood transfusions both times  sad - (my 2nd bub was delivered by em. c-sec) This time my little girl was delivered by a planned c-sec and everything went really well & I didn't need a blood transfusion & was home on day 3  cheesy
Our little girl was born on Feb 11th @ 8:21am, weighing 7lb 2oz, 48cm long and 36cm head circ.
Hubby & I are still floating on cloud nine!! She's such a placid baby, sleeping up to 6hrs per night, and she rarely ever cries.
She burps like her mother  tongue and farts like her father  shocked cheesy her bottom has been named 'mustard gun' because she has shot me twice now with what looks like mustard / curried eggs!!
Thanks for letting me share our news - I hope all those who I knew on here are doing great.
Rhodalyn (baby girl) where the heck have you been??!! I don't get any replies to my emails,   cry
Check out my profile for another pic of our little blessing.

Family / Our New Baby Girl! by 2cantango(f): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2008
I haven't been on here for such a long time - I've really missed all the great people I met through this forum.  sad
Anyway I just wanted to share my fantastic news with you all. I've safely delivered a precious little baby girl - thank you God!!
I was told many years ago that I wouldn't ever be able to have another child, but here I am proving the doctors wrong  tongue
My ob finally found that my pelvis is an odd shape, and that's why I'd had such horrific experiences having my other two children, which resulted in me having blood transfusions both times  sad - (my 2nd bub was delivered by em. c-sec) This time my little girl was delivered by a planned c-sec and everything went really well & I didn't need a blood transfusion & was home on day 3  cheesy
Our little girl was born on Feb 11th @ 8:21am, weighing 7lb 2oz, 48cm long and 36cm head circ.
Hubby & I are still floating on cloud nine!! She's such a placid baby, sleeping up to 6hrs per night, and she rarely ever cries.
She burps like her mother  tongue and farts like her father  shocked cheesy her bottom has been named 'mustard gun' because she has shot me twice now with what looks like mustard / curried eggs!!
Thanks for letting me share our news - I hope all those who I knew on here are doing great.
Rhodalyn (baby girl) where the heck have you been??!! I don't get any replies to my emails,   cry
Check out my profile for another pic of our little blessing.

Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2007
Thanks muki sad

The Rainbow Song ~ Lenny LeBlanc
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2007
mukina2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hi 2c where have you been? kiss

Hi muki kiss I've been trying to cope with the death of my precious Uncle cry cry - life is too sad some times cry What've you been up to? - missed ya! kiss

@Topic:

I'll Walk With God ~ Russell Watson
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2007
Go Rest High On That Mountain ~ Vince Gill
Forum Games / Re: Who Are You Missing Today? by 2cantango(f): 4:21am On Nov 14, 2006
I miss so many Nairalanders sad would be impossible to name you all - but I'm sure you know yourselves. kiss esp. Baby girl cool
Nairaland / General / Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by 2cantango(f): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2006
I know I'm late sad sorry sad but I do sincerely hope you had a wonderful birthday, wormedup.

As for you, baby girl shocked shocked lmao!!!! I've read your email hun - will get back to you once I've digested all the juicy news. grin kiss I know you had a fantastic birthday - which is nothing short of what you deserve! kiss

Rhodalyn:

it's baby girl's wedding day 2day and it's her birthday as well and i jst wonna wish her the very best Of marriege life from the innermost part Of ma heart
may She find all she's eva wnted in a man and more in her husband kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Baby Girl,

[size=18pt]HAPPY BDAY AND A WEDDING DAY

Bless your heart baby girl kiss kiss I had THE BEST birthday/wedding  wink cool I'm an extremely happy wife! My husband is an amazing man - love him with all my heart. kiss cheesy
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 1:23am On Sep 25, 2006
You'll Be In My Heart ~ Usher
Celebrities / Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2cantango(f): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2006
Religion / Re: My Sister-In-law Committed Abortion: Now She Needs My Help by 2cantango(f): 3:32am On Sep 18, 2006
@Seun:

Impressive advice! smiley
Forum Games / Re: Who Are You Missing Today? by 2cantango(f): 4:07am On Sep 12, 2006
Baby girl (Rhodalyn!) - Darling ( You know yourself  wink ) - IBB - diddy - blue - Zah - Queenzy - babymine - Dojo - Grizzly Bear - dm - Seun - mukina - Sir Genial - Toy - jgirl - baddy - Afeni - retro - ocho - free - snazz - esly - mamaput - HUSH - etc, etc, etc. . . sad
Nairaland / General / Re: Too Old For Nairaland? by 2cantango(f): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2006
mrmayor:

Lots of Adult Children here including Seun. Have fun wink

Lol! cheesy cheesy

I'm 32 cool and proud to be an Adult Child wink
Travel / Re: What Is BTA? by 2cantango(f): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Seun!!! when it Comes to ma baby girl, U Should learn to be a gentleman Right!?!?!? angry

Bless you baby girl. kiss
Forum Games / Re: tpbm (the person below me) by 2cantango(f): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2006
Rhodalyn:

I've had the best Of friendz and thats my baby girl[2cantango] cheesy

Love you too baby girl wink kiss

otolorin:

tpbm is a mother-in-the-making

Am already a mother cheesy with plans of 'making' more babies in the near future wink cheesy

tpbm had/is having a wonderful day! cool
Nairaland / General / Re: Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names by 2cantango(f): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2006
Lol @baby girl wink cheesy

In primary school my dentist's name was 'Mr Longbottom' cheesy
Travel / Re: What Is BTA? by 2cantango(f): 5:05am On Sep 01, 2006
Seun:

Don't send money to Nigeria for any reason. You should be smarter than this. Argh! angry

Ouch!! shocked embarassed

I have not, nor do I intend to send money to Nigeria. My questions were simply to enable me to better advise my Mum. I know many in here claim to be talking about a friend or whatever when they pose questions to forum members, but the difference here is that I am being honest! Mum is almost 60 years old, I am certainly not in any postion to be telling her what to do, out of respect for her age and the fact that she is my Mum. I just wanted to arm myself with some education about BTA, so that I can then advise her based on fact, not mere assumption.

Ugwumba:

BTA - Basic travelling (or is it travellers') allowance: naija banks issue travellers' cheques to cover expenses (hotel, feeding etc.) to an intending traveller - not sure what the max. is now but used to be about $US 2,000. BTA stamp is made on the passport with date, so u cannot get more than the limit.

PS - be careful, read Seun's comments.

Thank you, Ugwumba.

I'll pass this information to Mum immediately.
Travel / What Is BTA? by 2cantango(f): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2006
Could anyone please give me some information about BTA?

My Mum has a friend in Nigeria who is currently applying for a visitor visa to Australia - he has mentioned needing funds for something he calls BTA - I have no idea what this is

Certain things that have been said are causing me some concern - I don't want to see Mum being scammed! sad

Any information that anyone has about this BTA, or if anyone has any experience in travelling to Australia from Nigeria, and can give me any idea as to what is required from immigration, I would be truly grateful.

Thank you. smiley
Forum Games / Re: When Was The Last Time You: by 2cantango(f): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2006
shocked IBB!! shocked

LORD I've missed you big time!!! sad How ya going hun? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

wwtlty I gave you 'dat eye'? wink
Forum Games / Re: When Was The Last Time You: by 2cantango(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2006
Rhodalyn:

hi babygirl,miss u so much. kiss cheesy
hi blue,hi Diddy.  cheesy
MISS U ALL.
hey Sean  angry i wil be back 4 your @$ later.WATCH OUT  angry.  Rhodalyn asked  me to send this message.

Hey baby girl!! kiss Miss you too sad Tried to call but it wouldn't connect Send me an email please hun. kiss
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2006
Take Care Of You ~ Shanice
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2006
No Words ~ Charlie Wilson
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2006
Change Me ~ Ruben Studdard
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2006
Unpredictable ~ Jamie Foxx
Family / Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by 2cantango(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2006
if ya'll think 12 years is young, go to ask.com and type in youngest mother. it is this 5yr old peruvian girl.

The girl's name is Lina Medina.

For more info, click HERE
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2006
Find Myself In You ~ Brian McKnight
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2006
Human Nature ~ Michael Jackson
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2006
Pretty Baby ~ Eric Benet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 193 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.