Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,122 members, 7,867,247 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

2cantango's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cantango's Profile / 2cantango's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 193 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
If The World Was Mine ~ TQ ft Aaliyah & 112
Forum Games / Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by 2cantango(f): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2006
Do you know? tongue
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2006
Kiss Me ~ Sixpence None The Richer
Forum Games / Re: Confessions (part 2) by 2cantango(f): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2006
I confess shocked shocked shocked

I confess kiss kiss @Dojo! - way to go hun! cheesy

I confess someone needs to tell Zah about this!

I confess I'm in such a good mood tonight - I really should be sleeping but I'm too happy and can't stop smiling.
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2006
From This Moment On ~ Shania Twain and Bryan White

My King has dedicated this song to me - it's going to be our wedding song cheesy

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
I'm Like A Bird ~ Nelly Furtado
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Over 20? Then Sign In Here by 2cantango(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2006
I'm 32!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2006
retro:

Is that right? I don't think so. Everybody's jumping on his poor a*s.

Ewwwww - gosh now i'm scared lipsrsealed who wants him? undecided tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2006
Lmao @retro - be calm girl, no one wants ur Afeni lipsrsealed tongue

Lol @blue - I do what I can wink cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
retro:

You all should stay the hell away from Afeni! He's already taking! Damnnn!!

Lol retro cheesy Afeni is taking what? tongue
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2006
Hey Love ~ Mobb Deep ft 112
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2006
Unbelievable ~ Craig David.
Phones / Re: Lovely Text Messages by 2cantango(f): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
Forever and ever I'll be by your side,
and if you are afraid of the world I'll help you to hide,
because, 1 thousand deaths I'd rather die,
than ever see you hurt or cry,
Nairaland / General / Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

im happy for ya baby girl kiss kiss

Thanks so much baby girl kiss Bless your heart kiss kiss
Nairaland / General / Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2006
@baby girl

Lol worm cheesy why are we the runaways? tongue
Forum Games / Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by 2cantango(f): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2006
Why should she tell you? tongue
Nairaland / General / Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2006
I'm here for now, baby girl.

I have to go soon. wink cheesy cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

HEy!!! baby girl angry Stop messing with my head angry tongue cheesy wink kiss tongue angry cheesy cheesy

I do what I can baby girl tongue No need to thank me angry grin cheesy cheesy tongue kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:38am On Jul 18, 2006
I have to go now baby girl sad

Take care of yourself and have sweet dreams tonight and a lovely day tomorrow. kiss kiss kiss

Love ya tons hun kiss kiss kiss

Love y'all kiss kiss kiss be good and no fighting while I'm gone angry Or I'll deal with you when I return! angry tongue wink cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

shocked shocked diddy IS posting in Sumtin, OMG, plz help me sad

What's all the noise about baby girl? undecided

Hi KD smiley
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:25am On Jul 18, 2006
shocked baby girl likes to live life dangerously shocked
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2006
@Dojo wink

I was just making a suggestion, as he seems to feel he can't confess love to females.

We all have to start at the bottom and work our way up. wink cheesy cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:14am On Jul 18, 2006
Lmao @blue cheesy

I know you didn't ask for my opinion, henry, but I'm going to give it to you anyway tongue

I think you'll be a mighty hot man when you become one. shocked wink cheesy cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 3:11am On Jul 18, 2006
henry007:

who can i tell 'i love u',emm let me see.,.,.,.,.,.,. not beyunce,not danielle not snazzy down,not hot angel,not rhod and definitely not chinani or 2c em oh could never be eveseh can i not tell ' i love u'

You could tell Seun and all the guys that you love them. shocked grin tongue cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:04am On Jul 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy lmao baby girl cheesy cheesy

why are all ya Candidates not presentable?? cheesy cheesy
Afeni IS just the Same as Oluwaseun
his ego alone Can drown me whole being shocked shocked

Lmao baby girl cheesy cheesy

I'm surprised there's enough room in Afeni's bed for retro shocked his ego alone must take up most of the room grin lipsrsealed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2006
Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Woo Hoo
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:57am On Jul 18, 2006
Awwww, you guys are the best kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

There'll be no spilling of anything on me, baby girl angry got it! angry tongue cheesy cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:55am On Jul 18, 2006
Dojo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Actually you deserve it because you have a sweet heart. I feel like shouting. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks so much Dojo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that means a lot to me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Let's all shout together! grin grin grin

WOO HOO kiss cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Lmao babygurl cheesy cheesy cheesy
but U don't get me sad
trouble IS, i got no feeling whatsoeva for Oluwaseun, his name alone gives me the ''hiccups'' shocked shocked embarassed
lets talk Of a more presentable guy baby girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss

Lmaoooooooo cheesy cheesy hiccups indeed cheesy that's mad funny baby girl grin

Well there's always Afeni lipsrsealed I hear he's looking for new recruits lipsrsealed tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:49am On Jul 18, 2006
Dojo:

@Rhoda
It's better for you to run off because I'll assist her in spanking you. cheesy

@2c
I'm ok but there's nothing new.I'm happy for you (though I don't know what you two 're happy about) kiss cheesy

Yes Dojo, let's spank her real good - Muhahahahaha angry grin

Hmmmm, you don't know what we're so happy about - I could tell you shocked

Let me whisper it in your ear so the others can't hear. . .

My King has asked me to marry him shocked cheesy Shhhhhhhh, remember, don't tell wink kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:45am On Jul 18, 2006
shocked Remember I have your address now baby girl angry I'll walk all the way there just to kick your butt angry

Just Kidding tongue kiss kiss

NOT angry

Yes I am kidding tongue

Or am I? undecided angry

tongue wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 193 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.