Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,382 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

2cantango's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cantango's Profile / 2cantango's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 193 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:42am On Jul 18, 2006
shocked Seun is STD free tongue He's already confessed he's into 'self love' to preserve his STD Free Status. shocked grin grin wink

So you'll be safe baby girl lipsrsealed grin He'll teach you how to love him the way he loves himself shocked grin

tongue wink cheesy kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:38am On Jul 18, 2006
Dojooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy

Hiya Sweetie Pie kiss

I'm a mega happy woman cheesy cheesy my angels are mega happy munchkins too cheesy cheesy

How've you been hun? Tell me what's new for you kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:34am On Jul 18, 2006
Hey blue kiss how's married life? wink

baby girl, you can have Seun, clearly he WANTS you! shocked tongue grin kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:30am On Jul 18, 2006
By the way - I still love ya baby girl tongue cheesy kiss kiss kiss

I'm loving a certain someone in a HUGE way

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:28am On Jul 18, 2006
next tyme, learn to mind your Own bixnix baby girl and Only Speak when U're Spoken to tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink j/k baby girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Lucky for you that I know you're only kidding with me baby girl tongue tongue

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2006
You're welcome baby girl kiss kiss

Lol cheesy I see Seun is now playing e-tag with you. grin tongue

Nice sig hun wink cheesy

My lips are sealed where 'my darling' is concerned. wink tongue cheesy cheesy

Yes it's certainly big news about blue and deb - kinda thought that blue and diddy were as tight as. undecided But that's life isn't it shocked Always full of change angry cheesy

Who's your NL boo? Seun? tongue cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2006
@baby girl:

Why does your location now read:

in ya mama's @$$!!!!!!!! what's with the numbers hun? undecided
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:07am On Jul 18, 2006
Hey, Hey, Hey cheesy I sure am baby girl cheesy kiss kiss

Damn, so much happens on this thread shocked

Any new matches made, or is everyone here all talk, no action? undecided tongue

Where's my darling? He's probably sleeping like a baby right now. . . awwwwwww tongue cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2006
I love all NL peeps, especially my baby girl wink tongue kiss kiss kiss

I love my King with every beat of my heart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2006
kellorah:

the everly brothers-dream

love that song

These Arms Of Mine ~ Otis Redding
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2006
Shake Ya Tail Feather (Remix) ~ P. Diddy, Nelly, Murphey Lee & Missy Elliot
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by 2cantango(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
I've known some white and black men who think in the way that coco29 has described - and I've known some white and black men who absolutely don't think that way.

It's not a racial thing, but more of 'possibly' a personality thing.
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2006
Buggin' Me ~ Selwyn
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2006
Hey diddy hun, how are you doing?

My lawdy it's getting hot in here shocked cool
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2006
So Sexy ~ Beyonce ft Lil Kim
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2006
Hey Toy cheesy Of course great minds think alike grin That's why we stand out in a crowd tongue cheesy
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2006
Errr Time ~ Nelly
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2006
Lol! cheesy This thread just moves so damn fast! shocked

Darling, where's your a$$ at! angry just kidding tongue wink
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2006
You're welcome hun smiley
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2006
Meticulous self-service in bed last night.

grin Laughing so damn much in bed last night! cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2006
@blue:

I'm about to send her an email, so I'll be sure to tell her you're missing her. smiley
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2006
I Love You ~ Cheri Dennis
Nairaland / General / Re: Do You Celebrate Your Birthday On July 17th Yearly? by 2cantango(f): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2006
Guess I should be extra sweet to Seun, to make up for your lack of sweetness towards him undecided cheesy cheesy tongue

You know, that reminds me of something my adopted Poppa used to say - he'd tell us that if a boy was born and the parents didn't want him, they'd put him back in the womb and wait for the willy to fall off, thus making the baby a girl. shocked cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2006
I have a question for you baby girl. . .

Nah, it's ok, I'll ask you another time tongue

[move] tongue cheesy Just kidding!! cheesy tongue [/move]
Events / Re: Happy Birthday, Seun by 2cantango(f): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2006
shocked Only 24!! shocked You're not old Seun wink

@my baby girl:

Lol cheesy I was sleeping like a baby last night, exhausted from packing and cleaning the house angry tongue

Totally bummed that I missed being here with you. embarassed
Forum Games / Re: I Too Know (ITK) by 2cantango(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2006
I too know that I'm a damn happy woman! cheesy cheesy
Forum Games / Re: I Too Know (ITK) by 2cantango(f): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2006
I Know i cannot run away without thanking 2C for the offline message. i love you, aussie's finesse! kiss kiss kiss kiss

I too know that you're in my heart - I love you too, IBB. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Events / Re: Happy Birthday, Seun by 2cantango(f): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2006
shocked baby girl!!! shocked you're here!! shocked kiss kiss
Nairaland / General / Re: Do You Celebrate Your Birthday On July 17th Yearly? by 2cantango(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2006
well, actually my Dad gave birth to me On the 17th Of July while my mom also gave birth to me On the 5th Of october smiley

Lmao baby girl grin you're so damn funny cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Nairaland / General / Re: Do You Celebrate Your Birthday On July 17th Yearly? by 2cantango(f): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2006
Rhodalyn:

import?? shocked shocked Awwwwwwwwwwwwww U Sadddddddddddd person cry

Ouch baby girl embarassed that's cruel tongue
Events / Re: Happy Birthday, Seun by 2cantango(f): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2006
kiss kiss HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUN kiss kiss

*singin' Maralyn Monroe style*

Haaappy Biiirthday Too Yoou

Haaappy Biiirthday Mr Adminnn

I hope you have an absolutely amazing day hun,
filled with everything your heart desires, and more!

Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2006
Moonshine ~ Akon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 193 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.