Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,034 members, 7,866,909 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

2cantango's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cantango's Profile / 2cantango's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 193 pages)

Family / Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by 2cantango(f): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

Exactly! They are even fat to begin with. Lmao!

Lmao!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2006
When is a case ever won against an accused rapist when solely based on words?

Tearing a bra is not rape - rape is penetration, it's forced sexual intercourse.
Family / Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by 2cantango(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2006
Why do men get fat after marriage? cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2006
You are the one claiming to have been raped, therefore you are the one who needs to provide us with evidence to back your claim.

Where is your proof, other than the words Afeni, IBB is raping me?

Where is your proof that all this happend in those few seconds?

We require substancial evidence, not just words.

Your words say that Afeni shot IBB - yet IBB has no bullet wounds, even you have stated he was fine.

Your words say that you also shot IBB - once again IBB has no bullet wounds.

Your words say that IBB raped you - yet there is no actual evidence.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
Well, when Afeni shot him and nothing happened, we were so shocked that we couldn't move. Like IBB said, nothing happened to him.

You were so shocked you couldn't move - or you were too busy welcoming Afeni back into your bra.

J-Girl dismissed your case quite a while ago.

I second the motion.

You expect everyone here to believe that a man can tear a bra, and proceed to rape you, get taken outside and shot, all in a few seconds.

If Afeni was close enough in those few seconds, to grab him and take him outside, then he was close enough to prevent the alleged rape.

I think you know this too, that is why you keep crying rape. In your heart you realize your 'God' failed to protect you, leaving you angry with the world. IBB is a clear target for your revenge.

Had you cried assault, instead of rape, perhaps there'd be a different outcome. But you repeatedly defended your claim of rape, therefore the case has certainly been dismissed.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lies are enough to dismiss this case, as clearly your word can't be trusted.

*goes into her kitchen to get me a beer and make me a sandwich*

What woman allows her rapist to make himself a sandwhich in her kitchen?

*Kisses retro on the lips and slowly caresses her beautiful face*

What woman allows anyone to touch her so soon after being raped?

Phew. I'm fine, thank you! That was scary. *Opens bra*, come inside.

Obviously he didn't tear your bra very much, if you still had to 'open' it to allow Afeni to come inside.

Afeni isn't a slacker! You're a rapist! *Shoots IBB*.

Evidence that you should be on trial for attempted murder - don't cry self defence, he was only talking to you.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

I would I have known? I didn't see him.

You didn't see him? So how can you accuse IBB of rape, if you didn't see him?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

What has Afeni being the only true God got to do with this. I GET IT, you've got something against me, all of you. The issue here is RAPE and nothing else.
Don't make things get boring.

The issue here is that I have reservations about taking your claims seriously.

Afeni is not the only true God, yet you defend this passionately, as passionately as you are defending your claim that IBB raped you.

You do not reside in Afeni's panties, yet once again you've been knowns to passionately defend this statement.

It seems you have a record of passionately defending lies. .

How can we then believe you about being raped?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

Who said his pants weren't down before he entered the room.

The important thing here is that you have not said that his pants were down before he entered the room.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol j-girl cheesy

She cried rape when she remembered Afeni was in the house. wink

Someone hook retro up for a psychanalysis, please. Clearly this poor child has issues, made evident by her repeated claims that Afeni is the one and only true God, and by claiming to reside in that same man's undies.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro dear, I think it's time to give it up.

Even the strongest man would take over 4 seconds just to release his trouser snake.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol Sir Genial, I'll take that as a compliment.

Don't worry j-girl, we'll fill him in.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

IBB had 4 seconds to rape me.

And you couldn't fight him off for 4 seconds, because why?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2006
So retro claims that at 06:33:54 PM IBB was tearing her bra;

at 06:34:37 PM he was raping (penetrating) her,

and at 06:38:45 PM Afeni was shooting IBB outside.

How is that possible?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol J-Girl cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

When I screamed 'Afeni, IBB is raping me' . . . cry

So it only took IBB from the time of 06:33:54 PM (when he was allegedly tearing your bra) to 06:34:37 PM, to be penetrating you?

Wow, what a fast worker is IBB tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmao! tongue So now he f*cked you as well as tearing your bra!?

Didn't read anything like that.

Quote please. tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

Apparently, you didn't read the whole conversation and took sides with IBB because he's your friend. How unfair is that *rolls eyes*.

Yes I did read the entire conversation - thank you for reminding everyone that it was just a 'conversation' and not an actual occurance.

Therefore you indeed have not been raped.

RAPE

The crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will.

Force (someone) to have sex against their will.

You were not 'forced' to submit to sexual intercourse.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2006
Well said J-Girl cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2006
Why were you wearing only a bra around IBB?

Did IBB penetrate you?
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2006
Where Is The Love ~ Black Eyed Peas
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2006
Yes, let's charge Afeni with attempted murder. cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol. We are both taken IRL. Haha. *Grabs a bottle of beer from IBB*.

Yes read it well retro - I notice you sharing a bear with your accused rapist, after the supposed rape.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2006
j-girl:

Did anyone see me declare a MISTRIAL!!!!!!!!!! Retro is the one at fault.

Bless You J-Girl kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

*Cries*. Yes, he did!

If he raped you, why do you keep returning to the 'scene' of the 'crime'?

He 'supposedly' raped you in this thread, so why keep returning? Aren't you so overwhelmed with grief that you can't handle being in here?. .
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2006
IBB didn't rape you.
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2006
Saturday Night Fever ~ Bee Gees
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2006
I Love You (remix) ~ Cheri Dennis ft Jim Jones & Black Rob
Romance / Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by 2cantango(f): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2006
Yes I've been stalked before, and it freaked the crap out of me.

I would wake up at about 2am and find him standing outside my bedroom window - I could see his shadow through my curtains thanks to the street lights.

My neighbours caught him standing on my veranda a few times.

One of his mates warned me that he was bragging about how he was going to kill me and my son. angry angry
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2006
All I Have ~ Jennifer Lopez ft LL Cool J
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2006
Get It Right (Remix) ~ Jennifer Lopez ft Usher & Fabolous.
Music/Radio / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2006
You Really Got A Hold On Me ~ Smokey Robinson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 193 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.