Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,338 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

2cantango's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cantango's Profile / 2cantango's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 193 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2006
Please, can this be sorted out sad I love ya both and wanna see you both happy kiss
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2006
Thanks retro kiss babymine kiss svs kiss J-Girl kiss

What better gift could I possibly ask for? cheesy

I'm a mega happy woman in bed last night cheesy cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2006
Preserved sperm!! grin lmaoooooo!!!
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2006
Absolutely cheesy

Am getting married on my birthday grin

Celebrations in bed that night. wink
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2006
shocked Oh my lawdy shocked
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2006
2c's getting married in bed last night. cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2006
Diddy hun you know I've got your back all the time - but I don't want to see J-Girl hurt either.
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2006
Mega headache in bed last night lipsrsealed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2006
What about the thing with Teezy - I think aloib was there too undecided
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2006
j-girl:

2c, see diddy oh. See how he's playing me? do i deserve this? cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry

No sweetie you don't deserve this. cry cry cry angry
Nairaland / General / Re: Falling stars:A myth or legend.what do you think? by 2cantango(f): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2006
I've seen them before.
Forum Games / Re: In Bed Last Night by 2cantango(f): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2006
What the heck is going on in bed last night? shocked
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmao @retro grin tongue

J-Girl, I'm on my way to kick his butt. angry

Diddy, you know I've got love for you, but I won't allow you to hurt J-Girl, she's too sweet and innocent.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2006
@retro:

Please don't become a chicken around me embarassed just chill cheesy

@J-Girl:

What's happening hun? shocked Tell me all about it. kiss Is diddy playing with your emotions? angry
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol cheesy I'm 32. cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2006
I have two smiley a son and a daughter - they are my life.
Food / Re: Eating Dog Testicles by 2cantango(f): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2006
That is just so totally wrong and disgusting lipsrsealed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

>_< *removes penis*. Sorry girl.

Now that has got me seriously laughing

retro:

Oh, I saved the picture too. I love the baby.

My little girl looked just like that, at that age smiley
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

Lmao! Hahahaha! You should go to bed. Lmao! Poor you. *Re-rapes 2C*, that's better, you'll sleep really fast.

I only wanted to sleep - not end up with sore treats. shocked wink

Take it easy on me girl, I've been out of action for years embarassed grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2006
svs:

love that pic on ya prof 2c,already saved it grin grin

grin It's mega cute huh! cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

It was a set up? *Rapes 2C*. I seriously think you should consider being a lawyer, your questions are annoying, just like lawyers!

shocked shocked

Oh, Oh, I have proof that I've been raped!!! tongue grin

Lol retro cheesy I almost gave myself a headache shocked cheesy

It's 1:25am over here, I should be sleeping like a baby!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmfaooooooo grin Got ya! tongue
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2006
This whole thing has become pathetic.

You're taking all of this too seriously - let it go. A joke can go too far.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2006
Why don't you get yourself a lawyer and stop making comments until then.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2006
Whatever retro.

You're the one who wants to be believed, so you're the one who should be providing the quotes.

So what if I shared a beer with him? I changed my mind afterall didn't I?

This statement could lose you this case.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2006
Now you're acting like a drama queen.

I have not insulted you, all I asked for was proof that he could tear your bra, slap you, rape you, and be shot in those 4 or 5 seconds.

You failed to defend yourself and hand in concrete evidence.

You didn't need it to be taped or any other of those silly things you said.

You just needed to show that you'd contacted the police and had a medical examination - all common requirements of any rape situation.

Why would IBB be questioned about being in your house, when it didn't bother you that he was there? Remember, you shared a beer and allowed him to make a sandwhich in your kitchen.

Can't you see how illogical it is to now present yourself as some poor victim.

When did IBB brag that he had raped you? Quote please.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2006
Thank you for causing me to re-read the conversation.

Your statements are all over the place.

I opened my bra for Afeni to come in, but he wasn't there. IBB saw my bra and quickly ran to me

Afeni was the only one there. I'm sure IBB was peeking through the window!

Contradictions.

You also earlier stated that IBB broke into your home.

You've also claimed that he must have had his pants already down.

All mere assumptions, which you have yourself earlier stated, not events based on fact.

Afeni was the only one there

Why didn't Afeni protect you?

Afterwards, he put his thingy inside me and started making weird moves.

Again I ask for evidence and proof that this was possible and infact happened in those few seconds.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2006
Still waiting for proof of claimed rape
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2006
This court is one sided, falsely accuses victims

Victims?

I have not falsely accused you of anything - I can file for a mistrial based on your false accusations alone.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2006
You claim rape - not attempted rape - not assault - but rape.

Therefore you need to provide unquestionable evidence to support your claim.

Being slapped and having a bra barely torn, is not being raped.

You are still failing to come forward with concrete evidence of the alleged rape - clearly the only one stalling here is you.

The claim of rape is not a small thing, if you're going to accuse someone, at least back it up.

Remember, this is not attempted rape or assault, but actual rape.

Therefore the evidence that is needed is more than a barely torn bra and a slap.

Even a psychologist would question the validity of your 'nightmares', considering these nightmares are only just now coming out in your defense statements.

You have to admit that it is highly irregular for someone to remain in the same house as the person who apparently raped them - let alone share a beer with them and allow them to fix themselves a sandwich.

I have seen no evidence of the police being notified.

I have seen no evidence that you attended a medical examination.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2006
I'm still waiting for more than words.

If you want to base your defense on words, I will base my conclusion also on words.

Words tell me that you didn't defend yourself for those few seconds.

Words tell me that the bra was barely torn.

Words tell me that you shot IBB for merely talking to you.

Words tell me that you weren't traumatized by the alleged rape - until it suited you.

Had you been traumatized, your words wouldn't have told me you shared a beer with your accused rapist, after the alleged rape took place.

Had you been traumatized, your words would not have told me you allowed your accused rapist to make a sandwhich in your kitchen after the alleged rape took place.

Must I go on?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2006
Why is it not being understood that a torn bra is not evidence of a rape?

Why are you still not providing evidence that in those 4 or 5 seconds, you were slapped, had your bra torn, raped, rescued, and your accused rapist was shot. . ?

Stop stalling with words, and provide evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 193 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.