Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

2chainz411's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2chainz411's Profile / 2chainz411's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by 2chainz411: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nightwolf1:
They are stylistically using damage control to change the narrative.

Yoruba people are destroying houses belonging to the Igbos. We have taken note already.
one thing I love most about Igbo tribes,they never forgive intentional behaviour towards them,one day Yorubas will pay dearly,Mark my words!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by 2chainz411: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Rossikk:
I don't understand why we need these whites or Asians around to be building our roads in this day and age.

What do they teach civil engineering students in all the universities we have?
na anything that concern Igbos you carry your dirty mouth join put, do that in your brown roof region!
Politics / Re: Oyo Assembly To Investigate Banditry Attacks On Oke-Ogun Villages by 2chainz411: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2023
TinubuThief:
And na their brother be the President oh.
Keep on teaching obidients and Obi a lesson they will never forget grin

Senselessness

Una never see anything yet. Ask Katsina people
they thought Presidency is like Lagos government, the efulefu man who doesn’t know what he is doing!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget by 2chainz411: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
abdeefggh:
We have a long way to go
forget the comparisons between Nigeria and them,it is very simple that everything they are doing is very transparent and open but here before the end of a year for the budget to last,they will loot more that the figures of those countries and put jara, wicked cabals!
Politics / Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by 2chainz411: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
God
Had
Finally
Picked
This
Girl
Call

Shame
To
That
So
Called
Pastor and followers
Bullying
This
Small
Girl
answering her call as what, someone who could not accomplish her greed attempts on Hilda, brown roof Region!
Politics / Re: Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court by 2chainz411: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Unittyy:
Obi should rest and stop disturbing our peace. Presidency is not gotten through backdoor.
he is not disturbing your peace bastards,he and criminal Tinubu who is legal to be called a president, hope in the next generations,you unborn Children of cowards father like will have the joy of be heading you as a punishment for your actions, spiteful!
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Knocks People Gazette Post's On Diversity In LASG Appointments by 2chainz411: 6:18am On Nov 29, 2023
igwebuike01:
Lol. He is yet to have opinion on oba of Benin matter because it's not Igbo matter
i argued this with my edo guy staying in my house,he said that one day that edi people will put chair for any yoruba man or woman who can confirm that Lagos is owned by Yoruba to seat on it,oba of bini is sacred and he has spoken the history!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by 2chainz411: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2023
kingthreat:
Sorry but what has she done to deserve the reputation of a SAN.
We know what likes of Ozekhome and Gani did to elevated to the SAN level but now being married to a top lawyer gives one the access to become a SAN
Femi Falana keeps deceiving the world that he is a human rights activist. He is one of the problems of the Nigerian system.
exactly, the cunning snake from brown roof region with full of haters!
Crime / Re: NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers by 2chainz411: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hoebee-dient scallywags.
coward
Religion / Re: Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex by 2chainz411: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2023
I have been fucking pusses with love and to marry them but after we Bleep I will not love the woman again,vhow can I solve these problems and get a wife!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 25th November 2023 by 2chainz411: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Never walk alone for life.
Food / Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by 2chainz411: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
since my life, I’m more concerned in buying them outside and eat to my satisfaction,it is for simps to cook and turn into slaves to their spouse when they marry!
Celebrities / Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death by 2chainz411: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
The inclusion of Ola Dip is funny 🤣
it is his decision and that’s what the media is doing now!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kano Guber: Gov Yusuf Heads To Supreme Court Over Appeal Court Verdict by 2chainz411: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2023
vanbonattel:
We're waiting for you there cheesy
He messed up his chances when given to him,I don’t pity people like him with cruel intentions,the same faith accorded to ihedioha,they have planned him and this will bring disunity among Kano residents!
Politics / Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by 2chainz411: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Whether Simon ekpa is fighting against or working with ibos,after Nigerian civil war, killing of 6 millions innocent ibos ..they continue their wanton killing of innocent ibos and waiting for them to be calm,there is only one thing in life,it is turn by turn, buhari came and gone without defeating them and now Tinubu is trying to use another means but one day ibo man will rule Nigeria and pay back everything they did to them,no blood of innocent children,adults of ibos will go unpaid!mark my words and I will live to see that day come to pass!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by 2chainz411: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chioma David adeleke is the nightmare of the female brown roof region, she is official wife not baby mamas like......👀👀👀
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by 2chainz411: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Israel is playing and thinking that Muslim-hood Will be calm and quiet after all that they did in Gaza,more plans and attacks will continue until they get maximum revenge for their love ones lives lost during the war, watch the war casualties between both of them,Israel is leading and there is no way Hamas will forgive them, it is like Biafra and Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by 2chainz411: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nice one from appeal court,lessons to desperate politicians that assume office to fight against his predecessors ,the same faith happened with ihedioha the coward who lost his position due to evil and personal interests,look at Oti of Abia doing his job without sentiment!

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Telecom Operators Plan Increase In Tariffs by 2chainz411: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
I want Nigeria government to delete mtn from Nigeria network system due to their scams,government should help Glo and build their network strength,they Are good in some area and I have been using Glo and their tariff is very good,helping a niga do his things properly.solo niga should help a niga arrange his happiness,1223738893,AccessBank!

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by 2chainz411: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:
What matters most is not that a man makes a mistake, rather it is that a man accepts responsibility, when he makes a mistake.

This is something that Festus Keyamo will never know. He rushed to blab, and now LP has disgraced him.

Left to me, I think the N15 million is still a bit steep. N5million is appropriate to me, so that women and youths can also via for the ticket.

Financial rascality must be removed from Nigerian politics. That's the only way forward.
that is much though,it should be 10 million or 12 million, obedient brothers and sisters should help a brother 1223738893,Access Bank.
Politics / Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by 2chainz411: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life
they never thought that obi and his movements will meet up with targets, Obidient brothers and sisters should help a brother, 1223738893,access bank,God bless your hand ✋
Business / Re: It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 by 2chainz411: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
28plus:
Does it mean that bank will give me my tomorrow if I go there?
yes,I received 5000 naira from the old one thousand naira note,not only me was given that money...it is real!
Celebrities / Re: KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party by 2chainz411: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=goodyvin02 post=121516309][/quote] how can i withdraw the funds pls?
Politics / Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by 2chainz411: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
I wish him sanwo olu best of luck, any good Nigerian should paste small for my aza abeg,area ruff,1223738893,access bank,God bless Nigeria.
Politics / Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by 2chainz411: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sarki so sorry about this sudden pains...it is now fight for yourself or die...Allahuma Muhammad rasurula...God is the greatest.
Politics / Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by 2chainz411: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
If you like call them any names you wish...No yoruba man that will enter aso rock again after buhari...it is between 0bi and atiku,the rest na bench warmers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by 2chainz411: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=etrouble post=115700029]

Two idiots in one picture.

One was humiliated by Tinubu in 2015, the other will be humiliated by same Tinubu in 2023. A former APC Senator cannot tell us he is the Solution to Nigeria
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) - On 12th March 2022 by 2chainz411: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
City will see football on Monday night...only what they will see there is draw...YNWA
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 by 2chainz411: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Another win for us but a difficult contest between us and inter Milan...Liverpool will always be the cream of Europe...You will never walk alone till �
Crime / Re: NDLEA Arraigns Abba Kyari, Six Others Over Drug Trafficking by 2chainz411: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
KYARI THOUGHT THAT IPOB IS PLAYING AFTER HE KILLED INNOCENT MEN FROM THEIR REGION...IGBOS IS THE MOST WICKED TRIBE TO PLAY WITH IN LIFE...HE SHOULD FACE HIS GAME TILL THE END
Politics / Re: A Naval Officer Rescued Us From Anambra Kidnappers – Victim by 2chainz411: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Demons they will be the same people to say President bad? God punish them, death penalty for kidnappers.
all over the country is in total turmoil...Nigeria is bleeding and innocent bloods of Nigerians dying without causes...we have to be united and fight and win before next election...the World is changing fast there may not be election or Nigeria again come next year...God is warning all us.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.