Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke (43471 Views)

Labaran Maku Returns To PDP / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by faste: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life
Uppercut?ehhhhh.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by achiever12: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi tried sha but he's still a boy compared to my Asiwaju . I think it's taking too long for him to congratulate Asiwaju, haba it's not that deep, there's always another time to try.

Lols. Obi is just a boy, yet tinubu only beat him with 2 million votes. grin.

Tinubu even lost lagos to obi. grin

Walahi, you are mentally empty
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by phorget(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi tried sha but he's still a boy compared to my Asiwaju . I think it's taking too long for him to congratulate Asiwaju, haba it's not that deep, there's always another time to try.

Will you congratulate someone who raped your daughter? Tilumbu raped the whole electioneering process so he deserve no Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by achiever12: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Ask Obi the collosal loser that question. I wasn't in any of the ballot now

He beat tinubu in lagos and Abuja hands down. grin

Are you sure it is not your brain that is the loser? grin
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by ufotunang: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
....if the results were transmitted directly from the polling units to the INEC IREV server portal... Peter obi would had won the presidential election... but INEC was bribed to count, collate the results manually so that the results can be manipulated to favour APC...I do not know why APC cannot win election free and fair
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by ufotunang: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
FarahAideed:
It was a negative joke as far as Iam concerned , the movt achieved absolutely nothing but just set us back ..

They managed to get just one governor ( Alexx Otti would have won in any party he joined ).

They made Tinubu win the election undeservedly.

APC still has more seats in the National assembly thanks to the Obidients who cut PDP votes everywhere

..and why can't APC win election free and fair

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Without federal power, remove money, make both of them contest one on one, no rigging, Asiwaju will not come close, you know this, upon say them thief Obi vote na 2m e take pass am with all the rigging, beat your Asiwaju for him local government and him state, beat your Asiwaju for 85% urban areas, Asiwaju and co Dey go manufacture result for villages, your Asiwaju no get weight without federal might, lost Kano, lost kaduna, lost katsina, manufacture results south west villages and north villages.

Obi go beat Tinubu blue black if na southern Nigeria presidency. It’s not by tout, not by Agbero, na by followeship without inducement.

Obi won that election, Lagos result pass Wetin them show.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by biafranrealson: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obis mandate is still intact and will be open for use soon

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Themandator: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

How can the president congratulate a usurper ? The process is on and he will reclaim that mandate ..I have look the realms and didn't see Tinubu
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by frank14011991(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I am sure you don't know what it takes to win a local government seat in Nigeria.
So with all the structure Tinubu has built for over 20 years with the enormous financial war chest at his disposal he could only "win" Obi with 2 million votes. So if they have left both of them one on one without federal power, Obi would have destroyed his life
remove religion from obis party and obi is no different from sowore
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Ted4real: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
A party without structure produce a president you people denied and 2 Governor's that the system disallowed one, senators and house of reps members and state law makers.

Obi vs the system!!!!

God go teach una something
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
That could mean the old people are ones drawing the young people back. Preventing the young pet from moving forward.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by fasterwell(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds...

They said it's a stolen mandate..I asked them for proof...Dem tu ama grin grin

You are celebrating evil today because it favours you I hope you will not cry tomorrow when somebody else takes what is legally and lawfully yours.

Even tinubu knows deep down his heart that Peter Obi who won the election.

I know the country we are in and I know that the judiciary cannot be trusted therefore we leave everything to the universal law
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Jack500: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
chivic:

Smlle.Get ready for a shocker on May 29,then prepare for your saddest day when number 3 becomes number 1.
Have you read the complete petition ? Soon you will understand the scripture that says "Be still and see the salvation of God" you will also understand the meaning of" When the Lord turned again our captivity,we were like them that dream and our mouth was filled with laughter.....

You will soon wake up. Keep hallucinating 😁
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Bennycollins: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

One the happiest moment in my life this year was the way tinubu flogged obi like a common criminal in the election....my joy that day knows no bounds...

Just give yourself sense even if it's for this moment. Your joy knows no bounds that Tinubu 'flogged' Obi, as you put it, tell us how positively this affect you and how better off than Obi this makes you.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Theoarhics: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
This an and Frank Nweke junior are the best minister of Information Nigeria ever produced.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Jacopini: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
FarahAideed:
It was a negative joke as far as Iam concerned , the movt achieved absolutely nothing but just set us back ..

They managed to get just one governor ( Alexx Otti would have won in any party he joined ).

They made Tinubu win the election undeservedly.

APC still has more seats in the National assembly thanks to the Obidients who cut PDP votes everywhere

Baba no dey do bear parlour analysis

D vote every party got was duly theirs.

Wich one b pdp vote, wo pdp born or wo pdp giv money to go gt pvc, everybody vote dere party.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by siaco(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

The truth is that if you have conscience it is telling you that Tinubu did not win Peter Obi, but since you don't have conscience you are clapping for mandate thief.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by payloader(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Asgard13:
Mesef shock!!

Now listen to a Northerner.. he called “Obidients “ young people .. Nigerians ..

You see .. yoruba people .. all of Una propaganda to stick OBi as igbo agenda failed .. and it’s failing and will keep failing right before Una eyes ..You see, most of the Yorubas attacking Peter Obi are just a fraction of the entire Yorubas that voted for Peter Obi, so they're trying the hardest to look good in public eye. They all know Peter Obi won, but keep telling themselves lies. But no matter how hard you try you can't deceive yourself.

Nobody is buying the Igbo gibberish you people are fighting hard to sell.

Told you Apc goons .. we wait for Supreme Court . And if the court Jones .. that when Nigerians will tell you all. “ we’re tired of propaganda “

Again.. make Una Dey the call am IPOB or igbo movements..

Na we’re Una Dey .. Una sabi.. shift ground and see your words no carry weight .. talk more..

Tinubu will return that document he bought with Yoruba commonwealth..

Na time ..
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by siaco(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Do you congratulate thief rob you of you belongs?
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Jacopini: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Did some of you people come to this world to eat only?

When others are busy about how to execute big projects, you people will be talking about food, is that how low una situation is?

Mr big project on nairaland

I laugh u
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by helinues: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jacopini:

Mr big project on nairaland

I laugh u

Making you people laugh still better than making you people cry

I am glad
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Jacopini: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

My friend, always remember fingers are not equal. Using your present situation to judge others is so wrong

My weekly liquor spending go feed some people for month, no be mouth

Mouth
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by 2chainz411: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

they never thought that obi and his movements will meet up with targets, Obidient brothers and sisters should help a brother, 1223738893,access bank,God bless your hand ✋
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Nordy: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Did I hear you say 2million votes, I see, allocated votes.
A man that was beaten black n blue by Labour party/Obidients, like Maku the didn't see it coming hence the resorted to their ignoble plan B when it became obvious they are going down. The people's mandate will be retrieved.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Favourchris(f): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Many of u think this is a sport …. We are fighting for the survival of this nation una Dey catch cruise …. Imagine 8yrs + ur life u will know how serious this is …

If Tinubu comes back with 40% of this current administration which is likely… then the nation is doomed …
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by compton11(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
They're actually a joke
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by DaTruths: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You don't congratulate armed robber for stealing from you.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by lightwind(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roboto11:

Sometimes when I read what some of you write, I wonder about your sincerity or ability to reason.

Without bias, how can you compare what Tinubu has achieved as a leader with Obi?

How can you compare the growth of Lagos with any other place in West Africa?

How do you guys reach your conclusion?

Without bias, within your own natural proclivity, can you stand aside and compare achievements fro.m Academics, to administration, to political acumen?

Let me know how you guys reach your conclusion.
Lagos is a product of more than 100 years in the making and THE FCT from 1960-1991, Anambra was only created in 1991.

no logical person will expect anambra to become like Lagos overnight or become like London in just 8years of OBI.

Before tinubu became the governor of lagos state, lagos was already considered one of the finest and richest cities in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

(Lagos already had international economic boosting infrastructures like airports, seaports, major road networks, football stadiums and many others even before tinubu became the governor of lagos state). Lagos was actually the former FCT.

before OBI became the governor of Anambra state, Anambra never had things like an
-airport or seaport
Anambra never even had basic things like
- a teaching hospital
- not even a government secretariat, a government house or a government office,
( can you imagine that?)?
- not even a functioning government school
( the children has been home for two years without school in Anambra).
- Anambra was owing a pension debt of #35b
- Anambra had the worst security in Nigeria

that was the kind of state OBI inherited so we can not compare him with tinubu who inherited a state that was the former FCT, a lagos state that was already considered one of the finest and richest in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

OBI transformed Anambra, OBI built
-The first teaching hospital
-The first government secretariat, OBI also rebuilt the government house and government office
-Saved the money that was used to build the first airport in Anambra
- restored education in Anambra, taking it from number 26 to number one in Nigeria
- cleared the pension debt of #35b he inherited
- never owed any worker salary or pension as at the time he was living office
- Anambra was eventually declared the safest state in Nigeria during PETER OBI by the then inspector general of police .
- during PETER OBI Anambra was eventually declared the state with the highest road network by the federal ministry of works

With all that and many more ACHIEVEMENTS, OBI never borrowed.

Have you imagined what would have happened if OBI inherited a state like lagos as tinubu did?

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Ephemmm: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

You don't need to overate Obi. He is just available at a time when youths are tired of the maladministration in Nigeria.
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by Billmos: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
chivic:

Smlle.Get ready for a shocker on May 29,then prepare for your saddest day when number 3 becomes number 1.
Have you read the complete petition ? Soon you will understand the scripture that says "Be still and see the salvation of God" you will also understand the meaning of" When the Lord turned again our captivity,we were like them that dream and our mouth was filled with laughter.....

Lol why ur dad no name u joseph d dreamer cos u d dream dream dat big pass u. Num 3 too small to be num 1 in niaja quote me anywhere he too little no be by wearing black cloth
Re: Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke by echodrum(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

This man that year

Nigeria is a joke. That's why everything is joke to you. So what happened in The election is giving you joy?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.