Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki (25816 Views)

Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits / Nsima Ekere Vs. He Udom Emmanuel: The Train Has Moved / The Train Has Left The Station We Don't Need Your Pleading R-APC Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by geogrev(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
so sad
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey attack d guy....? Not his fault that Buhari & APC failed Nigerians. You wey no vote PMB how much u dey buy fuel?

ASUU strike no reach ur side cox u didn't vote APC. make una dey apply common sense abeg.
If you see the way the Sarki guy insults people on Twitter for not supporting Buhari in 2015 and 2019, you will Wish him the worst form of evil..

The guy is a beast

12 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by etrouble: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nothing concern me say Fulani kidnapped Hausa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same guy that was supporting Bihari, now APC have happened to him.
Him who has ear let him hear before is too late..
.I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS
It remains himself,they will surely catch up with him, then he will bitterly wail .

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Bigdicck: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is he the same sarki of nairaland?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by cheerishMe: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
This what peter obi is telling u Nigerians, when kidnappers, suffering, hardship knocks on una door ,it doesn't ask if u are Apc,PDP or any party,,a word is enough for the wise ,,,Nigerians please vote wise outside partisans or religion for the betterment of una Country ,,,,am a Swedish thanks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Octobertwentysix(f): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
elotajohn1:
Na the same Sarrki of NL be this abi another person?

I pray rejoin the family soon.

Sarrki if you're the person, tell your fellow Buhari a**lick*rs how it's been for you these few months and have a real sober reflection.

It's time we leave sentiment, tribalism, and nepotism, and rescue Nigeria.

He will be freed

The very same sarki

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by omoyeni37: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
.I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.

they're TINUBU URCHINS
Oloriburuku presidiot

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If you see the way the Sarki guy insults people on Twitter for not supporting Buhari in 2015 and 2019, you will Wish him the worst form of evil..

The guy is a beast
They will get him too one day it's just a matter of time. All the curses people cursed him,he won't escape them .

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Fkmodhi: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sarki your brother is save in their hand because is always praying for him and his darling daddy so have faith...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Billygee2u:

They will get him too one day it's just a matter of time. All the curses people cursed him,he won't escape them .
He's already suffering it , no pity

Next time when he hear APC, he go Japa grin

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by onuman: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

they're TINUBU URCHINS

sarki for years on Nairaland was tormentor to Igbos for refusing to vote Muhammadu Buhari in 2 presidential elections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
cheerishMe:
This what peter obi is telling u Nigerians, when kidnappers, suffering, hardship knocks on una door ,it doesn't ask if u are Apc,PDP or any party,,a word is enough for the wise ,,,Nigerians please vote wise outside partisans or religion for the betterment of una Country ,,,,am a Swedish thanks
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bigdicck:
Is he the same sarki of nairaland?
Yes,is the zomb

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
onuman:

sarki for years on Nairaland was tormentor to Igbos for refusing to vote Muhammadu Buhari in 2 presidential elections.
He has to publicly apologize to Igbos , else, he will be the next victim of this us.eless government he campaigned for .

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by onuman: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
sarki named Igbos wailers.
He told Igbos that they are incapable of forming political alliance with other Nigerians.
But Igbos stood their ground and said: if political alliance is the type formed by Tinubu and Atiku and Buhari in 2014, count Igbos out of political alliance.
Before 2014, Tinubu had declared that Buhari was an ethno-religious bigot who cannot be made to preside over Nigeria. Tinubu ate his vomit later by inviting Buhari to come and oust Goodluck Jonathan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by DevilSignature: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's that sarki that stormed nairaland for Mohammadu zombie buhari those days?

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Abfinest007(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Call me heartless but I enjoy it when zombie get paid in eir own coin.we all warned sarki here and he was boasting of have $10k dollar

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by masui(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
E remain griller.

Make dem for just kidnap all him birds.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by 2chainz411: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sarki so sorry about this sudden pains...it is now fight for yourself or die...Allahuma Muhammad rasurula...God is the greatest.
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Gopkk(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey attack d guy....? Not his fault that Buhari & APC failed Nigerians. You wey no vote PMB how much u dey buy fuel?

ASUU strike no reach ur side cox u didn't vote APC. make una dey apply common sense abeg.
. U need common sense sir ..sarki deserves more than this ...A trailer cannot carry the extent of Insults ,Curses this sarki laid on people on here in 2015

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by onuman: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
My dear Sarki.
Sorry.

FYI, bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram.
Boko Haram says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of 12 of northern Nigeria states.
In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari in Kaduna vowed before a large crowd of Muslim people that he would not stop the struggle until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Alhaji Bola Tinubu has vowed that he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Splitmind: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Don't worry he will be released soon, I guarantee it
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Gbeng30(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

they're TINUBU URCHINS

I wonder why some people still bend on supporting and fighting for this apc party that have destroy Nigeria...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When next you hear APC, you go pick race

Na una campaign for APC , Na una dey cry pass

Useless APC people

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Tribalism123(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Buhari supporter crying out loud

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sai Baba

Sai Tilumbu

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Maybe you also campaigned and voted APCriminals?

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
signature2012:
We warned him.
He's a Buharist and head of BMC Northern Nigeria.

He's Norrhern brothers are the one heading all the security apparatus in Nigeria.

These is one of the dummy that voted someonw without vision just because they are from same region.

Dude is a uselss tribal bigot.�
Check all his tweets on Twitter.

Few weeks back,he had to paste his account number on Twitter to beg for funds for his brother for ransom payment.
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by rusher14: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
So any Sarki in this world has to br the Sarki of Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO / Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.