Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) (24640 Views)

Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / What Did You Cook Today? / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by MrCork: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'm almost quite sure most of you will come here and tell us beans/noodles, but please guys, you can do better those.
Just believe in yourselves. Shock us please.😀

So, what is that dish you know you can confidently cook so well?
No lying o!😌
What dish do you cook best?

Pictures credit: Mariah's

Egg angry
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hot water
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by overseasnbeyond: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
CRACK
mariahAngel:
I'm almost quite sure most of you will come here and tell us beans/noodles, but please guys, you can do better those.

No lying o!😌

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by sunnywhyt007: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
If I boil water for you and taste you’ll know I sabi cook lol

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by jayAjoku(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Afang soup. If you eat my afang soup you’ll want to give me head .
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Usmanovic95(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jollof rice and beans with spaghetti. Dope combo. I sabi cook am die grin

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

No lying o!😌

jollof spaghetti.
I can never mess it up.
I used it to snag my bae.
Happy birthday sirjamesjnr

4 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Rubyjade: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
lipsrsealed nothing
Your wife go hear am.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by StraightGaay: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Brighton1:
This must be a new cuisine.
I wanna have a taste sir.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by StraightGaay: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing

I can't cook anything

Not my fault though

It is a long time problem to me. All my siblings are females...so with time I became so useless when it comes to kitchen
Even if I'm dying of hunger I won't enter the kitchen. I will be looking for already made food because that is what I'm used to. Always waiting for them to cook and run down to their house to eat. Including the married ones.

No wonder you are so sissy
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Kharol1234: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
All food ooo..
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by StraightGaay: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
luminouz:
A nice fat "K"

I can cook it and serve it any day and anytime.

E no dey taya me to cook!!!

Who wants some ASAP?🙂🙂
what's K sir
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by id4sho(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

No lying o!😌

Boiling water wink

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by ukaface(f): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Okro soup
Ogbono soup
Vegetable soup

Jollof rice ( not concoction o)
Ayamase

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by RepoMan007: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ecomog rice. Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by MONEY247: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
rich kids
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
overdrive:

Ofe akwu needs palm oil

The oil from the palm kernel is called what
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
ukaface:
Okro soup
Ogbono soup
Vegetable soup

Jollof rice ( not concoction o)
Ayamase
Hmm..
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
I can cook many things like egg, yam, tea
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dididrumz:

Beans grin grin

Dude! cheesy
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by 2chainz411: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
since my life, I’m more concerned in buying them outside and eat to my satisfaction,it is for simps to cook and turn into slaves to their spouse when they marry!
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ofe ngwa
My husband best soup

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by abobote: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Beans and plantain, my best food
I can even go a cooking competition for it. Unfortunately that's the only food I can

2 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by GreatOchuks: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
I just finished preparing Egusi soup and Eba , when I tasted it , It was so delicious that I began to doubt if I really was the one who prepared it .

Omor , if not for children and sex , maybe some companionship,,,, Bachelor life too sweet abeg .

3 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Chasito(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
I can prepare Akamu very well, and it's not every one that has the previledge to prepare it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by DND069: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Pasta Bolognese
Smoky jollof rice
Risotto
Steak dishes
Popular Nigerian soups and swallows.
Bisque
Etc

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by abobote: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
GreatOchuks:
I just finished preparing Egusi soup and Eba , when I tasted it , It was so delicious that I began to doubt if I really was the one who prepared it .

Omor , if not for children and sex , maybe some companionship,,,, Bachelor life too sweet abeg .
Children mostly, you can get sex anywhere, marriage is too stressful
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by abobote: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Chasito:
I can prepare Akamu very well, and it's not every one that has the of previledge to prepare it cheesy
Sure, I can't prepare it
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Kaido: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Rice & Stew
Rice & sauce
Jollof Rice
Egusi soup
Okra soup
Indo mie & fried egg(carrots, cucumber, peas)
Yam porridge cooked with smoked fish & crayfish.
Yam porridge mixed with vegetables.
Ogbono soup.
Beans and sweet potatoes.

I no wan brag, but e go hard for any lady to use food do shakara for me.

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
youngelder:
A variety.

Rice.. palm oil and jellof. Yet to try fried rice
Beans
Porridge
Spaghetti
Soups - afang, melon, okro, ogbono, edikan ikong, white soup, editan, oha, rivers native soup etc
Stews
Sauce - egg, vegetable, chicken curry, fish

Etc

I love food man...

Awesome. 👍🏼
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by minasu190: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
I can boil water so well
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Chasito:
I can prepare Akamu very well, and it's not every one that has the previledge to prepare it cheesy

Should we give you a pass bayi? 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Baking Hobby.. :D / Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section) / Homemade Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.