Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

2cribz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cribz's Profile / 2cribz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 68 pages)

Romance / Re: . by 2cribz: 7:58pm On Sep 15
Alaye you are a scam and u are doomed for death if u don't desist from this stupid lies. Bastar d scammer shameless beggar,thief,liar,hopeless dunce,rot in hell u baztad scammer.ole

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians May Buy Dangote Petrol For N857, N865 Per Litre by 2cribz: 5:47pm On Sep 15
Bovas sells at 900. From 650 to 900. Nigeria is doomed for hell
Romance / Re: . by 2cribz: 5:46pm On Sep 15
Stfu acammer.ole
Brarrie:
it pain my soul when you said this but I pray you don't find yourself in an unwanted situation

1 Like

Autos / Re: High Cost Of Fuel: This Briefcase Bike Will Save 95% Transport Cost (video/pic) by 2cribz: 4:36pm On Sep 15
It's good if u live in an estate,with tarred roads,to run simple errands like getting a bag of water at the junction,visiting my neighbour, running to refil 3kg gas,etc.but if u stay at untarred roads,area.ogbeni. go buy scooter.
Autos / Re: Belgium Standard LEXUS ES330 Few Months Used by 2cribz: 4:32pm On Sep 15
Few months used my ass. See the black door sticker,see stain of paint,it's not first paint or factory paint the white has been oversprayed,sotay dem spray white go the condenser.ole
Romance / Re: . by 2cribz: 4:30pm On Sep 15
Stfu stupid lazy scammer.ole
Politics / Re: First Set Of Trucks Begin Petrol Loading At Dangote Refinery by 2cribz: 4:27pm On Sep 15
Nonsense.its not like the price of these bastardized pms would drop to 400naira perlite,it will be pegg3d at 850 per liter. 850 ,and 900 for bovas and 1000 for the rest and Co,no difference. Till pms drops to 400naira per liter.i no want again

1 Like

Crime / Re: How I Removed Kogi Varsity Student Eyes, Lungs, Liver For Money Ritual - Suspect by 2cribz: 8:10pm On Sep 14
Hahahaha.rot in hell okpo
Car Talk / Re: Is Your Car Safe? 5 Signs You Need A Car Tracker Now by 2cribz: 5:53pm On Sep 14
In public plac3s,no matter the car.always Park at lounge,bank or filling station. At home ,rest and parked at gated residence
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2cribz: 5:03pm On Sep 14
Id rather rebuild gear than buy toks,unless i buy from asia or ebay or letgo directly from the seller who is honest, shows car status the vear came from,whether accidented,scrapped or just extra part.all the gears at ladipo,80percent are reworked,sparkling silver clean disguised as direct toks.
oluayebenz:

You bought a bad gear sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: I Bought 10k Fuel = 8L, My Car Used It Up With 19km Drive, Is It Okay? (pics) by 2cribz: 4:19pm On Sep 14
Yes but im too lazy for that.na tinubu wan read am,abi we dey court...
Sellfish:

Sir, are you aware of the existence of paragraphs?
Phones / Re: Dear Hamsters, Which Of The Current Withdrawal Platform Is The Best? by 2cribz: 4:17pm On Sep 14
Binance all the way,I got 600 dollars i stashed at Binance, today its 1300 dollars,so send 1 Ton no be issue to ton keeper

1 Like

Phones / Re: Dear Hamsters, Which Of The Current Withdrawal Platform Is The Best? by 2cribz: 4:15pm On Sep 14
I'm regretting dogs,I slept on dogs,I only tapped 8k and got 8 dollars.e dey pain me

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: I Bought 10k Fuel = 8L, My Car Used It Up With 19km Drive, Is It Okay? (pics) by 2cribz: 4:08pm On Sep 14
In english. Basic tune up or maintainance such as tyre change,spark plugs,coils,engine oil filter,radiator dismantling, washing and flushing,engine air filter engine air filter upgrades,oil drain gear oil drain,cleaning of injector mouth,mass flow sensor cleaning,to the extreme injector cleaning thats if u want to dismantle the injector nozzles,fuse change and checks,these are basic DIY that can be done at home on saturdays and Sundays. Alignment, bwll joint change tyre change,shocks,bushings AC top up,refil and flush should be handled by both quacks and proffesionals ,under your supervision no be oga come by 5 to pick the car scam......
Your car exhaust facing engine does not have Catalyst,your car can only overheat if the fans stop working and u were using AC.car won't overheat ,even if u remove the thermostat, unless in extreme caseszm,your radiator hose or hose going into injector mouth is leaking or your engine fan stops working. Engine fan faces driver side while ac fan faces passengers side if the engine fan merged with the radiator stops working,within 40mins of driving,the engine will shut down and vehicle will stall. If you drive on aluminium engine,just forget that engine on overheating. Once naija quacks open your engine to change any part,they won't torque back the engine to spector specs,but rather would over tighten some parts and problem upon problem till either the owner use the car get accident do thanksgiving for church for taking his scrap away ,or he sells to an innocent buyer. So u inherited a problem, install catalyst and enjoy your car.if you like change engine,mind you.ladipo boys don't sell complete engine with ac compressor,catalyst and inj3ctor mouth. They will detach all and sell separate.

weyreypey:

Can you type this in English please
Car Talk / Re: Vibration Of Engine When AC Is Turn On(Honda Accord 2011) by 2cribz: 1:23pm On Sep 14
Manual or auto its the same voltage and work it does. Don't let manual or auto compressor nake u waste money. The major ish is either your spark plugs are dead,weak or your coils are bad. On a 4plug,with AC on your rpm should ve on 1000rpm,after engine reaches optimal temperature. Anything below 1k on idle or drive will stall your engine. Install the thermostat,tell the ac man,he knows what to do .they will connect it to your fuse under dashboard,so the ac thermostat cuts and picks,it's just like pressing iron without thermostat,it will burn all the clothes u place it on cos its not cutting and picking.
Car Talk / Re: Vibration Of Engine When AC Is Turn On(Honda Accord 2011) by 2cribz: 1:20pm On Sep 14
Falcon,he meant thermostat for AC.its like 4k. Used to be 1500 under buhari

Car Talk / Re: I Bought 10k Fuel = 8L, My Car Used It Up With 19km Drive, Is It Okay? (pics) by 2cribz: 12:37pm On Sep 14
Sell which car,u know how much be direct toks csmry,almost 10m. Make him fox catalysts. When I forced mine a year ago,it was 20k per 1 and na 2 I do,with workmanship and installation of exhaust flex net,cleaning of 02 sensors.everything come be 46k with enuf abeg, but now that catalyst one fit be 60k,so 2 go be 120k with panelwl workmanship,gas,etc fit be 160k ,that na if the panel pity u. But make sure u use your eye see the catalyst inside the pot hole,it's usually like bee mesh kind of look,round.tho na China,but u go feel the effect immediately, your muffler would have some back force when changing gear,and your mpg might spring up to additional 7mpg. When buying a car,make sure you ca handle the car mechanical issues ,such as dismantling radiator,spark plugs,coils,engine oil filter engine oil drain hole,when it comes to wires and alignment,bushings,shocks,ball joints. Go mechanic. That way the car will serve u well,till u resell it,but if you are the type that runs to mechanic anytime. Na money miss road,he go chop u till u get sense

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: I Bought 10k Fuel = 8L, My Car Used It Up With 19km Drive, Is It Okay? (pics) by 2cribz: 12:02am On Sep 14
Automanual
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2cribz: 11:56pm On Sep 13
Heater core is useless in naija,tell them to block the hose.
Sankabson:

Modified *** 13/09.

We later find out, it’s a leaking heater core, thats causing the soggy floorboard, hot smoke coming out of the AC vent and high temperature in the car.

I was told, they’ll have to remove the the whole dashboard to get it fixed or they can easily bypass it.

Gurus in the house, is the okay to bypass the heater core in a Toyota Camry? And also what are effect of doing that ?
Foreign Affairs / Re: DR Congo: Court Sentences 3 Americans, 34 Others To Death Over Failed Coup by 2cribz: 9:25pm On Sep 13
American government will rescue them,so make dem relax.biden na old man.
Travel / Re: Funny Moment A Taxi Driver Pretended To Faint After Crashing Into An SUV(photos) by 2cribz: 8:58pm On Sep 13
U can see the rest east African countries are civilised despite being undeveloped economy,no agbero,crowded street filled of pos,provision stores,vulcanisers scattered all around like beggars,gas refil in the open inside hot container,useless keke and okada rough driving,no slaps,no fights,no damaging of offenders car,bonet,headlights, windscreen,etc. Naija is a dead country.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: 21 Passengers Die In Abuja-Kaduna Expressway Fatal Accident by 2cribz: 10:33am On Sep 13
Yes,its due.alaye which 2005.be like day your brain dey skip.
Sellfish:

Hummer bus that was first released in 2005 is due for butchering 3 decades ago?

Are you sure you are not mad?

Autos / Upon All The Wisdom by 2cribz: 8:56am On Sep 13
He was not only a welder or fabricator,he was a painter,panel beater,mechanic....with all of his wisdom.what he practised,was what killed him.
After delivering the car to his client,after all the client had paid you,why not relax in a hotel and start journey tomorrow. Why was he in a hurry to reach home,why ..all the money and struggles all gone.... I feel sad pity for guys with cars now,guys who are not the DIY type. U won't be able to survive abroad,if u can't do some simple rewiring,fuse replacements,tyre replacement,plugs,etc. Gazzuzz, na still auto kill am. Was the driver of the hummer bus on top speed.i can never enter obidients hummer qith aboki own.id rather fly a more competent company bus,with lil to no history to accidents. God is Good quite risky,big Joe death trap,Bob izua manageable,road sides park and Co,just make sure your eyes are on the road with driver and no excessive speed,if u venture sleep u might wake up in the hospital or in hell.....whenever u board bus,always make sure u with driver are not far,na u with driver dey drive the bus.
Travel / Re: 21 Passengers Die In Abuja-Kaduna Expressway Fatal Accident by 2cribz: 8:43am On Sep 13
Most hummer buses are scrap, they are not road worthy,but does anything work in nigeria. Majority of these hummer buses have been due for butchering almost 3decades ago,but na naija na,one man scrap is another man's gold. The impact wasn't much,but becos the body of the bus was already scrap,the body shifted and na chassis come remain

6 Likes

Romance / Re: My Gf Surprised Me... by 2cribz: 11:30pm On Sep 12
Go for hiv test

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: My Car Consumes N46,000 Fuel In Just 18km Drive, Please Help. by 2cribz: 10:47pm On Sep 12
The car doesn't have Catalyst,so the exhaust facing engine is wide open and free air and breeze dey blow put,sending wrong signal to the brainbox,telling injectors to spray more fuel,that the engine is cold,meanwhile the engine is mad hot,open loop..i was once in this dilemma till I installed catalysts. Before without catslyst 10 litres will take me almost 18km,after catalyst,10 litres took me almost 40km at moderate speed,good spark plugs and no exhaust leak. Now imagine what full tank will do.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: 08 Mercedes Benz C300 by 2cribz: 10:36pm On Sep 12
Sharp fire engine don get issue.
Scrap sale at bogus price.
Expired tyres
Not 1st body
It's Almost 3years driven
If dem born u well,show engine

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2cribz: 10:24pm On Sep 12
Foul smell is a clear indicator your ac pupes or lines are leaking. If no traces of the gas from the engine bay area,then im sorry your ac valve which is usually inder steering interior is bad or thee runner in the middle is blocked.
If u remove the thermostat,it will overheat. The valve is blocked,or its leaking gas from either engine area or underneath dashboard,thats if its severe.my guess would be from either condenser lines or ac lines,all at engine bay area.
Sankabson:
My car ( 2016 Camry ) started with foul odor, then after I noticed the AC vent is blowing hot air. I parked immediately. I later realized the there was no coolant inside the radiator again.

While experiencing all that, the temperature Guage didn't raise to indicate Overheating.

I was later advised to change the radiator to a Double Cell, which I did, but I'm still experiencing the same issue.

The car is less than 10days Tokunbo. I was advised to remove the thermostat and connect the fan directly. But I don't want to do that.

I'll appreciate your help. Thanks.
Health / Re: Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Saw Inside Peak Milk Tin She Bought by 2cribz: 3:38pm On Sep 12
It's probably old stock inside a supermarket or stall,that naija heat has caked.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Can some please lend me N19million Naira..urgent!! by 2cribz: 11:43am On Sep 12
2lexus ES350 dey ground.white..going for 15m each
Car Talk / Re: Lexus Owners Club by 2cribz: 5:38am On Sep 12
Lexus ls seal full aliexpress na.oil sump seal ,gear sump seal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 68 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.