Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

2day6's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2day6's Profile / 2day6's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Crime / Re: Deadly Gang Member 'Spartacus' Arrested In Ogun, Makes Shocking Revelations by 2day6(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2018
juanjo2:
yeye afonja, look at something like rag disturbing people... Imagine somebody like this interrupting the peace of people in the SE....
IGBO EBUKA
when will you grow for God sake. na tribalism go kill u.
Romance / Re: Man Shocked As Girl He Took Out On Date Run Away, Cos He Couldn't Pay Malt(pic by 2day6(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2018
lol the lady need correct flogging.
Romance / Re: Access Bank Revealed "The Nigerian Avengers Hulk", Twitter Users Reacts by 2day6(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
lol Nigerians, hulk with show hehe.
Celebrities / Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by 2day6(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:
The jealousy of the afonjas is stunning.
Just becoz none of 7 afonja guys won BBN
They suddenly remember "BBN is illuminati"
But last year when efe won it and bisola came 2nd nobody saw a hateful comment.

Ok check out any post on MIRACLE u will see.
"He is wearing same shirt he wore in d house"
"See his shirt is cheap" grin
"It seems his pink lips is fake" grin
"This boring show"

But when the post is about TOBI u will see.
Congrats bro.
"I'm proud of u"
"I like this boy sha".
"Wow this guy is cute"
IF U ARE IGBO AND U STILL NEVA GET SENSE IN THIS INTERNET ERA.. U ARE A FOOOOL!!

what is this one saying.
Politics / Re: The New N24 Billion EFCC Headquarters In Pictures by 2day6(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
20 billion what, OMG....when will this people stop all this. am sure buhari is involved.
Politics / Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by 2day6(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
I will support an igbo man because I surely know that when he get to the power he will try to split Nigerian...am also tired of one Nigeria. we don't love ourself.
Celebrities / Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by 2day6(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
who is cee c, because I Dont know oh
Romance / Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by 2day6(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jamie90:
Yea, we all love to be spoilt by boo, however, there are somethings they do that we consider outrightly ridiculous.

Lemme start by sharing mine.

During my teenage days, I once had this pretty girlfriend whom loved me(to a fault if I may add). We met on 2go grin grin and we exchanged numbers, and the rest they say Is history.

After talking for a month or there about, we finally decided to meet at the Christ the king cathedral Aba.
On that day, she got there before me cos of traffic jam. I told her to wait for 5 mins; she did wait, but 5 mins turned 10,15 etc.

When I finally got to ckc, there was pandemonium. I saw her standing few meters away from 2nd gate and I rushed to met her. I apologized to her; i asked her what's going on and she explained to me that armed robbers robbed a shop and started shooting sporadically.

I was shocked. I asked where she hid and she said she didn't move an inch cos she didn't want me to have a hard time finding her.

I was flabbergasted. I asked her what if she got hit by a stray bullet, and she said that she didn't mind, as long as she met with me.

Guys, over to you

this is super story.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by 2day6(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
CorGier:
I woke up one morning with a crazy urge to piss on her, she led me to the bathroom, knelt down and told me to let it out.
u say what,,,and u normal sha. lol

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie by 2day6(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Which tips? Wey the nips? tongue
I guess u are blind.
Crime / Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by 2day6(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
stop calling this people yahoo boy. any yahoo boy involving in during ritual money isn't a yahoo boy but a ritualist. please make una stop this.
Romance / Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 2day6(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
I can't believe this. Iro funfun
Romance / Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by 2day6(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
you know your friend is the biggest scum and bitch. why did she accept in the first place. that show how cheap she his. but that ur dad sha. I don't know what to say to him.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video) by 2day6(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Racism in display. If it were a ghanian would he hv done same to him?

If it were the other way round, this shithole countries would hv screamed ......... racism!!!
racism ko racism ni, I support the guy die. i don't think you know what all this oyinbo people dey take person eye see for there country, when they come here we accept them. some fool will even take them as god.

8 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by 2day6(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
na who don chop bele Food they remember tourists.
Romance / Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by 2day6(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
later guys will start calling us golddiggers, so what are you guys going to call this one

thief go and marry your mate lipsrsealed

oildigger!!
ole, you better go and marry your mate, ,no wonder biacan said you depend on a commissioner's daughter for livelihood.

thief angry
your name said it all the upset girl. uno get sense at all.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Police Dismiss And Arraign SARS Officer For Killing A Ram Seller In Kogi by 2day6(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
hmm village people at work. why did he shoot in the first place. they should just kill him too.
Travel / Re: Photos From TECNO Camon X Tour Across Nigeria by 2day6(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
this life sha. I was thinking of buying camon 8....tecno bring camon cx, still thinking of the one to buy since my money never complete tecno bring camon air. now camon x. very soon camon fire. Kilode now. eshanu mi.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Yoruba Men Should Be Added To The List Of Natural Disasters – Twitter User by 2day6(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is not true embarassed Yoruba men are good and I plan on marrying one kiss
dog Wey go lost no de hear the whistle of the hunter.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by 2day6(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
make soldiers dey marry, shey boko Haram they marry.
Celebrities / Re: Kelvin Sean: "I Don't Have Henrietta Okpoudhu, My Ex-Wife's Nude Photos & Video" by 2day6(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
na there wahala be that not mine.
Politics / Re: President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) by 2day6(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2018
either you like it or not. buhari will go for the second time.
Celebrities / Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by 2day6(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
but this girl too pure. she fine sha.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: See Creative Things Art Students Did With Water Melon by 2day6(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
beautiful but where will that take then to in Nigeria.
Celebrities / Re: Davido Defends Girlfriend, Chioma, After A Fan Said Her Food Looks Like ‘Puke’ by 2day6(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
savage, hehehehe. but baby mama alart. am sure she is pregnant already now.
Travel / Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by 2day6(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
hmm we are getting there. nija go better. but that one no mean say make I no run away.
TV/Movies / Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by 2day6(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
and Nina will fall for that, in falz voice Is sa our work oh. soft work.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) by 2day6(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2018
useless generation. so na our tomorrow leader be this.
Romance / Re: Who Is The Bride In This Picture And Why?(photo) by 2day6(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
na number 3 don't argue with me
Romance / Re: See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos by 2day6(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
why u come dey post am for here now. after now if the girl dump u, u will be complaining that is village people.
Celebrities / Re: Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by 2day6(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
model ko modeling ni, her face yellow and her leg white. I see nothing but a slay mama not even an upcoming slay mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.